main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Story Star Trek: She is back for the MMM challenge

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Apr 20, 2020.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    “Christine,” Nick swept into the medbay-office. “Welcome back. Did you enjoy the tent-city at the training-facility in San Diego?” That was asked with a devious tone. Yesterday he had seen her and McCoy headed to the guest-rooms in the training-facility knowing that the instructors would guide all guests to the ‘tent-city’ a place used for the trainees during hell-week.

“It was primitive,” Christine replied. “But…” She began to smile when she saw who came in and took a position behind Nick “You had to use a bathroom-tent. It was cosy, noisy with Jim and Audrey and Spock and Uhura occupying the tents next to ours and sandy.”

Knowing all about the tents and the stretchers Nick asked “sandy feet and sheets?”

“And sand in your hair,” McCoy emptied a little bag on Nick’s head. “Get wet Nick, you are already sandy. I have to get Christine up to date.”

“With medicals,” Christine powered up the computer.

“Tomorrow we have those two for medical,” Nick – feeling the sand in his hair – saw the records.

“And I know a way to have them make a bee-line to us,” McCoy grinned. “You will see. Get showering.”

“Yes sir,” Nick shook his hair and ran out of the office hearing the grumped ‘now my desk is sandy’ before he disappeared in the changing room.

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.