main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars - A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Queen_Sara, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti's eyes opened. He ran into the Senators room. "M'lady your in danger!"

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya's eyes snapped opened. She felt the swirls of a disturbance nearby...but she could not determine from where.

"Obi, scan the area, and let me know if anything approaches fast!"..a few beeps and he glides back into the bag, out the way.

Tal'ya stood guarding the outer door. Waiting for them to leave.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Uhh..are we READY to get out of the med ward yet?!

BIC:
    Tal'ya wondered what they were waiting on.

4. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey looked at Ti as he ran in. "Senator, we must leave now if what he says is true! You are already injured enough!" Cloey turned then spun back. "If you die, I shall be forced to kill you!" SHe said, smiling at the old joke.

5. Mirax-Terrik

Mirax-Terrik Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2002
  6. JediJainaSoloDurron

JediJainaSoloDurron Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 6, 2002
    o.k. i'm new to this stuff so i'm sorry if i screw up once or twice or a million times,but this looked cool so here's my bio

Name:Mira Savid
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Correlia
    Hair Colour: brown with highlights
    Eye Colour: green
    Height: 5' 6"
    Weight: 110ish
    Personality: happy, takes risks, sweet, loves to smile and laugh
    Brief Background: was born on corellia , moved to courscant when she was 5, parents died when she was 11, lived with her older brother, kerten, on the streets of courscant. Got herself in to the new republic military acadmay. Loves to fly her x-wing, single
    Any other information you want to give: is a jedi knight trained on courscant while at the NRMA

7. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    OOC: Sorry I wasn't allowed on the net for a while.
    Welcome JediJainaSoloDurron! Is there a short form of that name that I can call you?

Tabitha nodded.

"Yes, I'm ready to leave. Where will we be going?"

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

8. JediJainaSoloDurron

JediJainaSoloDurron Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 6, 2002
    u can call JJSD or jaina or whatever u wanna call me

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya came into the Senators room. She had picked up hearing the Senator ask where they were going next.

She thought a minute, before she walked over to Master Ti. "Master Ti, dosent the temple keep some safe houses in the area?" she quietly asked him. "Or do you have another destination in mind?"

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    bump up!

11. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Breyden walked into the small conference room and saw Jason awaiting him.

"Now to buisness, here's the ship I wish you to have" Jason said as Breyden sat down. He activated a holo display and showed Breyden a mining ship.

"Years ago a man made a very high profit out of this ship but unfortunatly he got into some trouble with a hutt, my men found it in an impound yard on Ord Mantell" jason exlained, "It has a drill which can go through ship armor and those claws attach on the ship, giving you complete control"

"How much?" Breyden asked.

"Well I'm sure we could negotiate the..." Jason stuttered as suddenly a man behind plunged a vibro blade into his back. Guards around the room shot the assasin and they ran to Jason.

"It wasn't me!" Breyden said as one pointed a blaster at him.

"No" Jason gasped, "He was sent by the Empire, I knew someone in this room was"

"Let's get him to a med bay" said one of the guards. Breyden ran after them, not wanting his potential money partner to die.

TAG: I got myself into the med bay if you guys want to just see me running by and say something ;)

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya hears some noise in the corridors. Nothing threating, but it is deffintaley picking up.

"If we are going to do somthing, we need to do it now." Tal'ya murmed.

She took a quick peek out to the hallways.

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Is sure is quiet around here lately!

15. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "Well as I said before the Jedi know of uncountable unknown worlds. In the Old Republic Dark Jedi were sent there so they could harm no one. She would be the most safe there."

16. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    Breyden notices a head peering from a room and looks back at it. Suddenly two thugs jump out from a small room and draw their blasters. Karrde's men shot at them, killing one and sending the other running.
    The thug turned into the room where Breyden had seen their watcher and he drew his blaster. He ran into the room and levelled his blaster at the thug in the corner.

"Move and I shoot the girl" said the thug, pointing his blaster at the lady who was watching them

TAG

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya almost laughed, as she sent a not so subtle Force push towards the idiot with the blaster. "Obi" had warned her of weapons nearby. With the bounty hunters, and everything else she had seen today, his attmept to gain entry into the outer room had been almost pathetic. She slamed him into the wall, and he didnt move.

Dosent this place have ANY kind of security? she wondered.

Pushing her hood back, she looked towards the man the thug had been talking to.

"Friend of yours, I take it?" She stepped out into the hallway..

18. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    Breyden chuckled and began to search the thug.

"Hardly, he was trying to kill my money partner, that was my source of credits he and his buddy tried to fry," Breyden explained. He pulled out an ID and a pack of credits from the thug's pockets, smiling he slipped the credits in his pocket and handed the ID to the jedi.

"Know him?" Breyden asked, "by the way my name's Breyden Chev."

TAG

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya careful took the ID the man offered her. No suprising, it didnt mean anything to her. She decided to show it to Master Ti later.

"Interesting Chev. Sorry, dont know him. Perhaps some others know of him, but they are busy at the moment."

She leaned against the wall, wondering what else would happen next.

20. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    Chev nodded at took a look at the senator.

"Hey...this wouldn't be because of Fett would it?" he asked. He holstered his blaster and began to count the money from the thug.

21. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Tabitha nodded at the newcomer.

"Yes, Fett has been chasing me. He shot me twice, then tried to gain my trust to get closer to me so he could...eliminate me. Obviously he's working for one of the Senators in favour of the alliance." She paused and looked over at Tal'ya. "When will we be leaving? And where will we be going?"

22. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Tramba Fett saw the building. He flew in through the hole he had made. He sneaked in, unnoticed. Then he saw Felyn, Tal'ya, and Breyden Chev.

"Yes, Fett has been chasing me. He shot me twice, then tried to gain my trust to get closer to me so he could...eliminate me. Obviously he's working for one of the Senators in favour of the alliance." Felyn paused and said to Tal'ya. "When will we be leaving? And where will we be going?"

Fett grinned. He then said,

"Funny you should think I was trying to kill you. I was trying to protect you. But you just thought I was untrustworthy. But now I am over that."

Fett got out a blaster.

"You're not going anywhere."

23. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    Breyden drew his blaster and shot at the wall next to Fett.

"BOUNTY HUNTER!" Breyden yelled. He heard people running down the hall and knew who they were.

"Karrde's men, bounty hunters are after him aswell" Breyden told the people in the room as he dashed for cover.

24. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    "Breyden, Breyden, Breyden," Fett said. "I wouldn't harm an old friend. Unless you're the man I'm looking for."

He walked over to Chev.

"Tell me," Fett said. "Was it you who put up the bounty for Felyn, using Bunga's name?"

25. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Tabitha glared at Fett.

"Sure you were trying to protect me. I can tell what you really wanted. And yes, I am going somewhere."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.