main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: It lives!!!...for now... [face_worried]

IC:

The jedi master continued to lead his friends down the dark hallways of this new temple. When all of sudden, Luke heard something. Was it...a droid? The jedi turned to see two mouse droids coming in there direction. No doubt with Holo to show the IMps exactly where they were.
    "We've gotta run." said Luke. "I shall use my glitterstim later. As long as we look out for each other than whoever is the traitor will not be able to attack." Luke kept his next thoughts to himself as the group sped up.
    We need to find the traitor. He's going to be the death of us, I know it!

TAG: Jedi

2. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Shaelen Blikit

Shaelen followed Master Luke deeper into the dark hallways, he could feel the dark side in this place, and he didn't know if the dark side was growing or if they where just getting closer to it. Shaelen jumped when he saw the two little mouse droids coming near them,

"We've gotta run." said Luke. "I shall use my glitterstim later. As long as we look out for each other than whoever is the traitor will not be able to attack."

"This place is gonna scare me to death" Shaelen said, mostly to himself. he followed Master Luke along with the other students.

TAG: any

3. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Riggs

Heard the rumble as rock and boulders came crashing down, though he had only one idea what it meant. Just seconds after, his guess was confirmed as the other Imperial radioed him. Lemy was his name, it had escaped him for sometime, but it came back. Riggs listened to Lemy and frowned, a frown that even his driver became nervous. One thing that stuck in his mind, and actually it was a very simple thing too do.

"Any idea how to get in?" Lemy asked over the radio.

Riggs looked at his men and only smiled. It had demonic writen all over it, for he cared nothing for these people who were inside, even that Sith thing, for even he was a force user. He pressed in on the button to reply and spoke calmly, just to make sure no words were not missed. "Yes I do, Lemy. I say plant charges around the building, oh lets say hundred thousand or as may we have for we can get more here quick. Then let our Commanders there was no recourse in doing what we did, and blow it away and off this planet." His stren voice was still clear, even if it hit a high note in the end.

TAG:

4. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Lemy

Lemy laughed maniacally, his deep basso voice giving him a meanicing sound. " I liek the way you think Riggs. Begin setting the explosives. When the mouse droids send the info on where the Jedi are we'll put more explosive sin that area so those sons of Gundarks will die. "- he chuckled-" I really like how you play. "-he sent his soldiers to put on the mines and explsives. " But after we blow up the damn temple I want to search for their bodies becuase I don't want any mistakes. If they survive we are dead meet. The Moffs will have both our necks. They want SKywalker dead ASAP. SO as to make sure he doesn't escape"- he paused evily thinking of soemthing-"after we blow the temple we take a few TIes and do an arial assault with those hex weapons I bought of the Hutts. It'll surely kill them all. What do you say?"

tag: Riggs

5. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Sorry guys, been busy...

IC - Han Solo

Han Solo's gloved hands flew over the dash of the falcon with lightning speed. He was getting everything ready for a not-so-smooth landing.
    "Chewie, get on the guns! We're approaching. ETA is...two minutes." Chewbacca answered him with a tone that said he was ready to fight. "You picked the wrong people to mess with you dirty Imps..."

IC - Luke

Luke continued to lead his students through the darkness, the only light coming from the ignited lightsabers. The Jedi master was very nervous about leading his temple family right into the evil. But when you think about it, there was no other way to escape.

"Everyone okay?" asked Luke.

TAG: Any

6. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    OOC: is this RP dieing? or is it already dead?

7. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: I don't know what's happening. Is there a reason you guys are bored? I know that jedi_killeroak/Darth_Cadaverous is having big trouble getting online and he'll be back soon...

8. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    OOC: Sorry internet has been acting a little weird

IC:

Census felt the dark side growing stronger as the group wandered deeper and deeper into the tunnel, their only source of light coming from the ignited lightsabre's. "I feel the dark side getting stronger" Census thought to himself. " It seems to be getting stronger as we go in deeper and deeper. I don't like the feeling of this. Wouldn't it just have been safer to take the Imperials than to walk in this tunnel of darkness and hatred?" Luke penetrated his thoughts. "Everyone okay?" Census opened his mouth to answer but then shut it again trying to word his sentence properly so as not to be disrespectful to Master Luke. He could think of no other way to say it. "Do you really think everyone would be okay? I mean the dark side is growing ever stronger in here for crying out loud! To me facing the Imperials would have been a better choice than to wander around in this tunnel!" Census almost regretted his words. "I am just so confused Master, please explain to me why this was a better choice? Wouldn't any choice be better than having to dwell in this place of hate?"

9. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC: Yes Jedi, I am back. Beware of things that go bump in the darkness.

IC: Riggs

Riggs listened to his counter part and smiled. He had guessed that it was a good plan, but all plans seem to go wrong at the right time. So he told his group to bust out the ammutions and start setting the charges around the base of the place, as he supervised. His smile not leaving his face at all, for he was going to enjoy every bomb planted.

As his men worked he made subjestions on where and how far apart they were put. After sometime, all the charges were planted and he and his men, armed and watching with pride knowing that the Jedi will die.

Tag: all

10. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: New Republic soldiers coming up soon. If anyone wants a second character you can be one a NR soldier.

IC - Luke

Luke stopped and looked around. "I don't like this any better than you do my temple family. But we had no other choice." Luke said to everyone. "I feel the darkness as well," he paused, "But I'm willing to bet there is another exit to this place somewhere. We just have to find it." Luke waited and made sure there were no objections. "I need you all to stand strong with me. Can you do that?"

TAG: Any

11. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:

Census started to grit his teeth, aggravation and annoyance clawing at him. "Are you saying you don't know if their is an exit? You are honestly telling me that you are fine with gambling our lives away? Well I don't know about you but I am going to find the exit, if their IS one." He didn't like the fact that they were just standing around slowly making their way around the tunnel while the Imperials might be planning to blow them up or something. Census bolted, he couldn't wait around any longer, if their was an exit he was going to find it instead of becoming Jedi meat for some wild animals. He ran ahead of the group. Soon darkness engulfed him and he couldn't see his hand again. He put his hand against the wall feeling the weird touch of the cobwebs. He made a disgusted face that made him want to take his hand off the wall again but it was his only sense of direction, which made him determined to keep his hand against the wall. As Census got farther and farther away from the group, the stronger the darkness became, it felt like a kick to the stomach, he felt sick as the pounding became even stronger.

Tag: Anyone

12. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    OOC: If someone could give me what happened since my last post and what's happening right now, I would love to get be in to this. I guess I became kind of busy and forgot about this. My last post was walking through the old Temple on Yavin IV to hide from Imperials.

13. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Still in the temple, dark side growing stronger, Jedi feeling it's presence greatly. Imps are about to blow their way in.
    Sorry, I haven't been around much. At first I was gonna just let you guys play to see if it were more active, then I forgot about it. :oops: Do you guys still want to play?

14. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    (OOC: I still want to play.)

15. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    OOC: I don't know. This is a great idea for a RP, Gungan, but I think it needs to be a little more active. In the beginning, there was like, post after post. Now that is reduced to two (if that) posts a day. I kind of want to see if this RP will get more popular, but I will post an in character reply later today. I will still be part of the RP. :)

16. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Who wants to make this a little more interesting? [face_mischief] You have been warned...

IC:
    Luke Skywalker - dark Temple - Yavin 4

Luke continued through the temple until he felt it. The dark side! It was too strong, his body filled wth heat, the Jedi was unable to take it. When he was sure he was going to die, Luke heard an evil and familiar voice.
    "Join me Skywalker, together we can wipe out the Jedi and the Empire alike!" It was Darth Vader! Luke tried to speak, but he couldn't. The other Jedi kept walking as if they hadn't heard anything. Luke didn't move. The Jedi Master felt the rush inside him as his body was taken over by the long dead sith lord and he was possesed. Luke knew this wasn't Vader. Vader had repented and returned to the light. But Luke couldn't do anything, his own body was under dark Side control now. Without warning, Luke took his lightsaber and lashed out at his temple family, aiming to kill.

17. IamGrapefruit

IamGrapefruit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2009
    [--GM APPROVED--]
    Character Sheet

General Information-

Name: Zilara Skywalker
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Mustafar

Appearance- [image= http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs47/f/2009/173/d/b/dbae908dac3a1669e7363970f8248ad2.jpg ]

Height: Five feet, Seven Inches
    Weight: One-Hundred & Thirty-Two pounds
    Build: Athletic, but femininely built.
    Clothing: (Picture for reference; excludes armor, swords, and sheaths. Everything else is correct.) Zilara wears a uniform similar to the one shown above. It is made of black satin and leather. The Satin is lightweight and allows her to move quickly, for her moves are brash, quick, and powerful. The leather allows her some protection.
    Hair:
    -length:Midback
    -color:auburn brown
    -style:cut straight across the bottom, and layered all the way to eyelevel. She has her bangs slid to one side and cut short enough to just cover her forehead. It touches the to of her eyebrow.
    Eyes: Ice Blue
    Skin: A very tanned, but porcelain-appearing Caucasian.
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: She has two scars, parallel to one another, that reach from the bottom of her eye to the top of her collarbone.
    Facial Hair: N/A

Personality-
    Traits: Stubborn, Persistant, Quiet, Shy, Sweet
    Dislikes: Jedi-to-Jedi controntations, Negotiations
    Habits: Picks at the ends of her fraying robe sleeves when nervous, bites her lip when afraid, paces often.

18. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: I am going to write a quick update that is to take place right before my last post. This is so we can introduce our new character.

IC:

When the Jedi thought they could walk no more, the heard voices. Coming from just ahead. They investigated. It was another Jedi! In the neverending darkness, a female form emerged from the shadows, lightsaber hilt in hand. After questions were asked and answered, Luke Skywalker soon learned that she had escaped the Temple just after them and went into hiding. It wasn't strange that Luke didn't know all his students, so they welcomed the company and help. Everyone kept a close eye on her though.

19. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009
    IC:Zilara Skywalker

She joined the crowd, and looked at her new comrades and Luke, he seemed so familiar somehow. She was looking down at her hands, some strands off her robe wrapped around her fingers as she spoke.
    "I'm Zilara. Zilara Skywalker. I'm a knight in your order."
    She allowed her eyes to wander to Luke's face, she wondered how she recognized him. She'd definately never seen this man before.
    "I'm on your side, sir, I am a Jedi. I came to this temple, because it is a temple of the Force. Regardless of Sith or not, it is strong in the Force. Drowning of the Dark Side, however. It clouds."

TAG: Luke/Any

20. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC: Luke

"Skywaker?!" Luke asked, surprised. "I don't understand. I am Luke Skywalker." The Jedi master fell silent as he felt the dark side grasp him. He lost all control. His thoughts were not his own. His judgement not his own. His powers not his own. Luke suddenly swung his ignited lighsaber at his fellow Jedi, unable to control himself.

21. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

"Skywalker..." She murmered to herself. Just then a strong pulse of Dark Force hit her heavily in the cheast just as Luke ignited his blade and swung it towards her and her fellow Jedi. She ducked into a deep crouch, her arm out to push Luke back, but before she could she felt his blade skim the top of her arm. She winced, then ignited her blade and it met his.
    "Luke! The Light Luke, The Light! Concentrate!" She told him in desperation. She may be a Skywalker, but she knew she couldn't fight him. He was too strong. It took all of her strength and concentration to keep her blade holding his back.

TAG:Luke/ Any

22. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

Luke was alone. Alone inside his head. He heard Zilara talking about the light, and he wanted nothing more than to obey, but he couldn't. The darkside was to strong inside him now. It overpowered him.
    "You are weak, Skywalker." Luke knew he was the only one who heard the voice, it was inside his own head. It was cold, dark. "I will kill you. I am stronger, you know it." Luke saw no one. He looked through his own eyes and saw himself. He was in locked combat with the other Skywalker. Luke tried to stop, tried as hard as he could. Nothing. His body moved by itself again. Luke's body swung his saber over and over, using the dark side to balance his moves. He'd win if something wasn't done soon.

TAG: Zilara

23. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

Zilara was doing her best to keep his blows at bay, but what could she say-He definately had that Skywalker power. She kept backing up, taking the blows, then falling back into her stance to hold them. He threw a quick blow, and she took it best she could. Her hand was slipping, and she decided to pull a fast one on him. She summoned every bit of Force power she could at that very second and twisted his blade around with hers. She twisted from her crouch and went forward, thrusting her blade down towards him, he caught it, but he was struggling equally now. She was trying to get the upper hand.
    "Luke! Listen to me! Do not end up like your father did, Luke, you cannot fall! Don't make me kill another Skywalker, Luke. Don't make me do it. I need to know how we're related. It's a big deal, Luke! Listen to me, Close your mind to the Dark!"

TAG: Luke/Any

24. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

Luke had to find the will, he had to find something to make him stop. Anything. Before he was dead. Or worse. Before one of his fellow Jedi was dead. He reached out with his ever growing mind, but nothing. Not even a sense that there was anyone else around. Then Luke heard the other Skywalker, if that's what she really was, he heard her speak the complete truth. They needed to learn about each other. But what did she mean about another Skywalker? He hoped he lived to find out.
    Luke's body became stronger. It did something that the master wouldn't think possible. His body reached out in the darkside, pushing with mighty power, sending electric blue lightning sizzling into the other Jedi's direction. Then he held his lightsaber away, struggling with Zilara's moves. She was good. Trained. Luke faught against the evil, he knew he could beat it. Somehow.

25. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009
    IC: Zilara Skywalker

He pulled his blade down and threw Force lighting at her, she screamed as it hit her. Her blade fell from her hand, falling to the floor and deactivating. She fell to her knees in agony. She hadn't expected this. She felt her lungs seeming to contract, her ribs aching from the shock.
    "Luke, Please stop! Stop!" She yelled in pain, dragging out the words as surges pulsed through her body. "Stop Luke. I can help you keep the dark away. Are you not interested in why it hasn't taken over me?" She cried out, in hopes it would bring the good side back to reality. She shut her eyes, and grabbed her pants legs in her fists; the pain began to numb, and she began getting stronger, able to handle it. Yet, she couldn't get the strength to fight back. She kept her eyes shut, pressed her teeth together and cleared her mind. She brought her hands in front of her and she caught the lighting in her hands. She kneeled on one knee, it took all her strength to keep the lighting from hitting her again. She ached, her body trembled with cold aftershock.

TAG:Luke/Any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.