main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Books Star Wars: Adventures in Wild Space

Discussion in 'Literature' started by bsmith7174, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Endol

Endol Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2014
    Ah I see, I get you. Where is the reference that the broadcasts began in 14BBY? I'm a bit behind on the rebels TV show

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    When I look it up on wookieepedia, it says The Galactic Atlas. I'm not sure if The Galactic Atlas itself got it from the episode introducing Ryder Azadi (Legacy, Season 2) or not.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I’ll check the Atlas when I get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    So I finally got around to reading all of these. For what they are, they're really good. A very solid adventure series with each book having its own gimmick that keeps the whole thing fresh. Some very nice sci-fi elements that I wonder if they influenced The Mandalorian at all; The Passenger in particular bears a striking resemblance to The Cold, with elements of The Dark and The Nest thrown in. But the fungi people were the coolest additions to the GFFA. The characters are fun too- the Graf kids are a great balance of kids in over their heads and slightly more brilliant than average youngsters. I enjoyed the variety of antagonists they faced, even if some were a bit one-dimensional.

And I know there's a bit of contention on the timeline, but I can confidently say that the whole thing takes place less than a year after ROTS, in that 18.5-18 BBY zone. For timeline enthusiasts the last two books might have some overlap with the Ahsoka novel, but barely any.

5. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    Now that the Galaxy of Fear kids are canon too, I need a crossover with of Arrandas and Grafs teaming up!