main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: An Idiot's Array Short Film (Be in a SW FILM!)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Elias Noel, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Elias Noel

Elias Noel Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2016
    Hello all! My name is Elias Noel I'm a film maker at Polyphony Films excited to share with you all a Star Wars short film my production team is working on called Star Wars: An Idiot's Array.

Its a fifteen minute short film that is set in continuity (between episodes 3-4) and follows Quip Farguil the man who named the Millennium Falcon (Check him out in Legends continuity!) as he tries to escape the Taris underworld with a Grey Jedi named Eno Satori.
    Rather than focus on lightsaber duels and jedi vs sith like many of the other Star Wars shorts, we wanted to show the dangerous and comedic sides of Star Wars that we came to love in the original trilogy. Things get dangerous as they risk it all in a card game of sabacc that goes from bad to worse as a few familiar faces show up.

We've already finished filming and now we are in the post production phase. We've set up an indiegogo fundraiser to help with the cost of special effects and music. We really want to make this film live up to the Star Wars standard.

I've included the link to our Indiegogo page below, please take the time to donate (yes even $1 helps!) and share our film with other star wars fans on facebook, twitter, and anywhere else you think may be helpful.

Also check out our perks! One of which gives you a chance to be in our film in a secret ending!

Thank you all for reading and please post any questions you have on our production and story!

Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/campaigns/star-wars-an-idiots-array-starwars/edit#/basics

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anidiotsarrayfilm/

fanfilmboyz likes this.
  2. Elias Noel

Elias Noel Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2016
    Heres our behind the scenes reel!

fanfilmboyz likes this.