main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN Star Wars - Anakin's Training

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by noiamyourFADAH, Jan 31, 2023.

1. noiamyourFADAH

noiamyourFADAH Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 30, 2023
    OOC: Kit Fisto as npc

IC: Lander Corscu
    Docking Bay 9372

Meanwhile, in another part of Coruscant,

"So, what's that surprise you wanted to show me?" asked Lander to his former Master

"Oh, you mean this?" *unveils starship* "Behold, the Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter! Master Yoda has seen your talent, and consider this as ranking up."

[​IMG]

"Master, it's.. beautiful!" said Lander nearly in tears

"What are you standing around there for? Take it for a spin!" said Master Fisto

Lander got into the hangar, but it seems he forgot something.

"Master Fisto, apologies but, where's my droid?"

"Oh! Uh, here have this R2 Unit, keep it as well."

The Droid was docked in the ship, Lander immediately launched into Coruscant Space

Coruscant Space

"This is so cool! I'm gonna take it for a spin around Tatooine Space!"

Lander had fun with his new starfighter, and it seems that he is one of the most elite Jedi Pilots at this time.

TAG: @Tay Neir (msg in conversation about what we do next)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
    Tay Neir and T4M1-7 like this.
  2. T4M1-7

T4M1-7 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Padme Amidala
    Unbecoming a Queen...

[​IMG]

Padme Amidala hit the reorientation initiation and her starship sensors began triangulating their position from the nearby planets and stars, to determine the success of the hyperspace jump.

“We’re looking good Artoo,” she smiled as positive data matches flashed across the console screen. “Right where we’re supposed to be. I’m getting the hang of hyperspace astrogation after all.”

Panaka trained me well, she silently thanked her security captain. Then she dwelt on that phrase again. Right where I’m supposed to be? Is that not sitting on the throne, back on Naboo?

It had been a job to slip away. Only Panaka and Corde knew the full details. She had not even asked Jar Jar this time. But the lead had come in so suddenly, she had felt compelled to check it out while it was still “hot”.

Artoo beeped and Padme focused on near-space – it was busy with asteroids. They were coming up on the ring that orbited around the gas giant, Taloraan. Luckily this was a stable asteroid field, and the young royal was indeed nimble on the starship controls. Her silver dart of a yacht easily slipped between two of the massive hunks of rock.

Taloraan itself filled the console screen; a baleful orange eye glaring at the new interloper.

Padme bit her lip and visually checked each of the larger asteroids. Some of them were as big as small planets, and the elliptical orbit intersecting with several moons was clear, stretching away in an arch through space. Padme knew this strange orbital arrangement put the asteroids under tremendous gravitational stress as the moons and Taloraan played a cosmic game of tug-of-war when each passed through a period under influence from both gravity fields.

Maybe that intense pressure is what leads to the forming of whatever rare ore they are looking for here? she wondered.

“Ah, there,” she said out loud, spying the infrastructure of a base built into the rock of one of the larger asteroids. The spokes of starship docking bays poked out. It looked ad-hoc and perhaps added to over time, rather than a planned outpost. The intel had said it was a former pirate base.

So what are the Techno Union doing here now? And what kind of deal have they struck with the Trade Federation? That was an eye-watering amount of credits for a secret contract. Hmmm…

Padme pulled back on the manual controls to keep her yacht form crossing into their sensor fields – placing another rock in between them as she sought a back-way in to approach the base.

Asteroid fields made good hiding places, but all the terrain also made it easy for starships to sneak up on a base without being spotted.

Artoo beeped a suggestion and a vector sprung up on her nav-screen. “A second entrance? Yes that looks quiet. Well done Artoo.”

Padme altered course and followed the vector, alighting on the small platform that jutted from the asteroid’s craggy face. She gave it a good few minutes, waiting to see if anyone may have detected her arrival. Nothing.

Then she checked her pistol was charged and made to leave. Artoo burbled and spun around to follow.

“No, stay with the ship, please Artoo. You may need to take off and keep a holding pattern nearby if a patrol or something comes along – keep the sensors on passive alert. Plus…”

She opened the ship’s portal and gazed warily at the blast doors into the interior of the base.

“… I may need you to keep the ship ready for a quick getaway…”

She scampered up to the doors and found them unlocked – who expected visitors in this secret place? - Padme peered into the dark corridor, then started exploring.

@noiamyourFADAH

noiamyourFADAH likes this.
  3. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    IC: Wat Tambor and Nute Gunray
    Talooran Space

"So Mr. Gunray, welcome to one of our numerous factories. This here place used to be a pirate base, but we built a factory here. I'd be glad to help you create the design of the droid you wish to use for you Trade Federation. Captain, please land us over there."

The ship landed shortly on the asteroid, but Gunray noticed something, a Naboo ship?

"Mr. Tambor, I didn't know that you had Naboo ships!"

"Hmm.. I don't, must be one of our workers, come, I'll show you around." replied Tambor

The door opened, the two went outside the ship, meanwhile Padme was still inside the factory, not knowing Tambor and Gunray was here. Artoo told Padme about this through her comms, luckily, Padme got the message.

TAG: @T4M1-7

T4M1-7 likes this.
  4. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    Talooran Space

[​IMG]

Padme halted at the next corridor junction. The dim passages, cut from the rock of the asteroid, rang with the toil and hum of distant machines. Some sort of industry was at work here.

She checked her comlink and saw Artoo's message, as text scrawled across the tiny screen. Her eyes widened. Both Gunray and Tambor were here, right now!

The young queen sensed an opportunity. She had brought the holorecorder, the small disc fixed to her belt. If she could catch them both here, with some sort of evidence, and transmitted it to the Senate, she could finally get justice!

She scampered along to the next junction, checking each direction. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard the heavy tramping of boots clanging from the metal deck plates of the floor. She ducked around a corner and peeked out.

Two droids stomped past. These were military models again, but not like the spindly models she had battled on Naboo. These were bigger, sturdier, more heavily armoured in dull chrome. Their blasters were incorporated into their thick fists.

These "super battle droids" looked ominously dangerous...

@noiamyourFADAH

Tay Neir likes this.
  5. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    IC: Nute Gunray and Wat Tambor
    Talooran Space

As two prototype droids passed by the corridor the one Tambor and Gunray were walking on, Tambor showed the prototype Tambor made for Gunray.

"Mr. Gunray, this is the prototype I made for you, so far two have only been made. I want your thoughts about this so we can discuss payment." said Tambor

"Sure, I say it's a nice droid- did you hear that? It sounded like it came from this metal plate." replied Gunray

The two checked the metal plate, but nothing seemed to be there. It seems that Padme got a quick escape.

"I'm sure it was just the wind, now shall we?" said Tambor as he opened the door leading to Tambor's office

The two went to the office, but Padme got recordings of the conversation between Tambor and Gunray, except the evidence was incomplete, she needed the REASON why Gunray needed a battle droid, so she leaned towards the door of the office to get a chance to record the conversation inside.

6. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    Talooran Space

[​IMG]

Padme bit her lip. Despite the Republic ban, evidence of new prototype battle droids was not quite enough to put the Trade Federation out of business. She slunk to just outside the door and listened carefully.

"Are you sure this new alloy will do the job?" came the slimy voice of Nute Gunray. Padme scowled, resisting the urge to rush in and punch his face.

"Yes," boomed the electronic voice of the techno union representative. "We call it cortosis... very rare, but this asteroid field luckily has a massive deposit. It will be resistant to lightsabers, as you requested. Though, I do have to wonder... why?"

"Ah, that shall be our little secret, I hope? Let us just say... we want to be ready for Jedi next time... aha heh hehe."

Padme's eyes widened. Had she just caught a glimpse of a conspiracy even she had not conceptualised yet? Why would the Trade Federation be preparing to move against the Jedi?

She craned her neck closer, losing her awareness of her surroundings, so intent was she to uncover more of this.

Suddenly a robotic voice boomed from behind her.

"INTRUDER ALERT!"

@noiamyourFADAH

noiamyourFADAH and Tay Neir like this.
  7. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    IC: Nute Gunray and Wat Tambor
    Talooran Space

"I see-" replied Tambor before hearing the alarm

The two prototype droids sounded the alarm, and proceeded to shoot Padme. One droid marched in the office of Tambor.

"Sir, intruders in the main bridge. Shall we proceed in evacuating you?" said the droid in a robotic voice

"Yes, very well." replied Tambor "It must be the Republic!"

"The Republic? Get me out of here, NOW!" shouted Gunray

Meanwhile, Padme was having a difficult time fighting off those droids. She retreated to her ship and headed towards Coruscant to discuss to the Senate about the plans the Trade Fed and the Techno Union had made.

T4M1-7 and Tay Neir like this.
  8. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    IC: Anakin, Lander Corscu, and Yoda
    Jedi Temple Training Grounds

"Nice! Now counter this!" shouted Lander as his lightsaber collided with Obi-Wan's which was borrowed by Anakin

Purple collided with blue, but you can see clearly that Lander was going easy on Anakin, for safety.

"Yes! I'm getting good at this kinda stuff!" said Anakin

"You know, you're the best Jedi I've seen handling a lightsaber, at your age." replied Lander as Anakin was pushing his lightsaber onto Lander's

Lander force pushed Anakin and he didn't get to aim one back, so Anakin got pushed onto the wall.

Lander's lightsaber deactivated, and as he helped Anakin off the floor, he said, "Well done, young Skywalker. I think you should go back to your master. By the way, training again tomorrow afternoon."

"Thanks, Lander. See ya!" replied Anakin

The Jedi Knight then smiled at the young Padawan.

"A lot of potential, young Skywalker has." said Yoda as he went in the room

Lander looked over to see who it was, and he saw Master Yoda.

"Master, great pleasure to see you. And yes, I do agree about what you said about Anakin, he has great potential. He might grow up to be a fine Master one day." replied Lander

"I agree, yes. But having visions against this, I am. Anyways, go, I must. See you around, I will." said Yoda as he walked out the door

TAG: @Tay Neir

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
    Tay Neir likes this.
  9. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    IC: Obi-Wan
    Jedi temple training ground

Obi-wan had been watching Anakin and Lander and he was impressed by Anakin's progress. He watched as Yoda left and went after him.
    "Master Yoda" Obi wan called after the grandmaster.

TAG: @noiamyourFADAH (Combo?)

noiamyourFADAH likes this.
  10. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    IC: Anakin and Yoda
    Jedi Temple Training Grounds

"Greetings, Master Obi-Wan. Impressed by your Padawan, are you?" replied Yoda

Then Anakin went to the two Jedi Masters.

"Master! Did you see me? By the way, here's your lightsaber." said Anakin

Then Yoda looked at Obi-Wan and said, "Tell Anakin about the trip, I will."

Yoda then looked at Anakin, "News, I have for you, Young Skywalker. Going to different temples around the galaxy, you will, with Master Obi-Wan. Lessons you will learn, as you are the Chosen One."

Anakin said excitedly, "Yes! Yes! Let's do this!"

Yoda smiled at Anakin, "Tomorrow, you will leave." Then Yoda said to Obi-Wan, "Queen Amidala, come here, she will. Later, you will come to the Jedi Temple."

TAG: @Tay Neir @T4M1-7 (combo in conversation)

Tay Neir likes this.
  11. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Queen Padme Amidala
    Coruscant: Republic Committee Building
    [​IMG]

“This is preposterous! Mining rare metals is not a crime, it is our business!” the mechanical voice of Wat Tambor echoed inside the senate committee chamber. Beside the Techno Union leader, Nute Gunray grinned nastily across the aisle toward Padme.

Padme held her nerve and faced the fifteen members of the special committee, seven each flanking Mas Amedda on either side. All wore their robes of state and occupied thrones around a long, semi-circular table. Mas was chairing the committee that Padme had called. She knew he was close to Palpatine, so hoped for a sympathetic hearing.

She maintained her regal stance behind her desk – exactly like the one ten metres away where the accused sat.

“Chairman of the Committee,” said Padme. “I submit that this was no mere mining operation. They were building advanced battle droids, in violation of Convention 173.”

“That is a lie!” blurted out Nute Gunray. “Always she lies!”

“I saw them,” said Padme. “I was there.”

“What Her Highness saw,” Wat’s voice changed tone as he played with the dials on his robotic suit, so the sarcasm was somewhat disguised, “were mining droids, specially developed for hazardous conditions. The cortosis alloy plating is highly resistant to extreme heats, making them usable in conditions which would be dangerous for sentients.”

“That… does seem like a laudable endeavour,” said Mas Amedda, to murmurs of assent from the other committee members.

Padme fought to keep calm. She gritted her teeth and said, “They had military blasters built into their arms.”

“They were lascutting tools, for… ah, mining, aha heh.” Nute Gunray still had that annoying habit of chuckling after his statements. How Padme hated that, along with the simpering voice.

She turned to face him. “You are planning to move against the Jedi!”

Gunray turned to the committee and spread his hands. “Distinguished Senators, again she lies. This is all a politically motivated conspiracy theory. I would never do such a thing.”

He pointed an accusing finger at Padme. “All this is just continued resentment after the Naboo Incident was settled, right here in this very room, but not to her satisfaction.”

“That is not true…” said Padme.

But Nute continued to talk over her. “This fantasy complaint is a transparent attempt to gain favour with her own people, to empower her election campaign for a further term in office.”

“That is not true!” Padme repeated. “There is no election campaign, I cannot serve a third term. It is in Naboo’s constitution!”

“Oh?” said Gunray. “Then what is this petition to change your constitution so that you can serve a third term?”

Gunray picked up a datapad and waved it in front of the committee. “I have all the evidence here, they are considering it right now on her homeworld.”

Mas Amedda frowned at Padme, as did all other fourteen members of the committee. Padme took a breath.

How had Gunray found out about that? It was not even her idea! She personally was against it… But, she realised how it now looked in front of the committee.

“I am not involved in that campaign,” she said, somewhat lamely. “It was not my idea.”

“But of course, the signatories of the petition are all your most loyal supporters, and there is not one other person who will benefit from this change in constitution. Is that not correct, Your Highness?

“It’s not about that at all, I just want justice for my people!” said Padme, losing her cool.

“You want me in prison!” Nute Gunray yelled back.

“That is where you belong!” said Padme.

“For what?” Nute grinned.

“For what you did on Naboo… For what you did to my people!”

“I see.” Nute sat down and folded his arms.

Padme realised her mistake as all the members of the committee traded whispered comments with one another.

Mas Amedda shifted in his seat. “Your Highness, Queen Amidala, this hearing is about mining activities in the Cortosis Sector. You have called us here to judge on an alleged violation of Convention 173. I am afraid we cannot go back over the Naboo Incident. That matter is closed and irrelevant. You are wasting the committee’s time…”

Padme had to play her last sabbacc card.

“I have a recording,” she said. “Of these two, discussing their conspiracy against the Jedi.”

The committee members gasped with surprise. Nute and Wat both jumped to their feet, spluttering with indignation and shaking their fists at her.

“I have it right here,” said Padme, smiling slyly, lifting the recording device she had carried during her visit to the asteroid.

Then she caught Mas Amedda’s eye and faltered for a moment.

Mas Amedda said, “I am sorry, Your Highness, but was this recording made with the consent of the accused?”

“No, of course not, then they would not say what they were truly planning…”

“Were you acting under the licence of any official enforcement agency of the Republic?”

“No, I had to go in secret, so no-one knew…”

Amedda sighed. “Then I am sorry to say this evidence is inadmissible.”

Padme could not believe her ears. “Surely we must let the high court decide that? I acted in good faith and I am sure I can convince them to…”

“Your Highness, this is a preliminary hearing. We are deciding whether there is a case to go to court…”

“Right, and this evidence…” said Padme.

“… cannot be heard if not collected in accordance with legal guidelines. I am sorry, but we cannot rule differently on that aspect of the case,” Mas Amedda bowed his head in apology.

“That’s crazy!” said Padme. “I have evidence that the supreme court may hear, but you cannot allow me to present it in preliminary hearing as to whether we can even proceed? It is an impossible logical circle!”

“It is the law, Your Highness,” said Nute Gunray, gloating.

She ignored him, looking straight at Amedda. “But it is my whole case…”

“I am sorry, Your Highness, my hands are tied,” said Amedda. “We will have to close this session.”

Amedda took up the cubic gavel in his hand and was about to bring it down.

“Ah, Distinguished Chairman, there is another matter,” said Nute Gunray. The simpering tone was back, and Padme sensed danger.

“What is it?” said Amedda.

“Convention 12, after the Mid-Rim Asteroid Rush of ’49,” said Gunray, checking over his datapad.

“That is a very old convention,” said Amedda, turning to an aide to go check the legal records.

“But still valid,” said Gunray. “It states that once an asteroid is claimed, by first landing and establishment of mining shaft, no unauthorised landing by other parties is allowed…”

For the first time, Senator Bail Organa spoke up. He knew his conventions very well. “That ruling was made to prevent conflict between prospecting corporations both scrambling for the same resources. It is the finders-keepers rule, and I see no relevance here?”

“Ah, but Queen Amidala did land on the asteroid, without permission or authorisation, in violation of the convention. She has admitted this fully, right in front of this committee today. Perhaps we can go back through the transcript?” said Gunray.

Padme saw the danger now. “I was clearly not there to dispute the resources of the asteroid! I have no interest in mining!”

Gunray turned to her with a triumphant grin. “The convention makes no mention of the motive for the unauthorised landing, Your Highness.”

She looked to Amedda, who was frantically searching through text on a datapad with two legal aides. He looked up at her. “I am afraid he is right.”

Bail Organa stood up. “That is an abuse of the convention. It was only made to give a fair method for resource allocation and prevent conflict…”

“Yet… she is in violation of the rules. She did say so herself…” said Amedda. “And the claimant of the asteroid does have the right to make this charge.”

Padme had an idea. “Alright then, I admit it. Let the court hear the charge. I will be happy to present my motive for being there, including all the evidence to be heard!”

Bail sat down, shaking his head in warning to Padme. The other committee members looked at her with pity, too.

“What is it?” she said, reading the change in atmosphere in the room.

Mas Amedda shifted in his seat again. “Con12 is a statutory offence, not criminal. There is no trial before a jury of peers; only admission of guilt before committee, then sentencing.”

Padme groaned inside. She had been trapped again by her own stubbornness.

Wat Tambor raised a hand. “The maximum penalty is imprisonment, for six months, at site of offence.”

Everyone on the committee shifted uncomfortably at this statement. Even Amedda seemed shocked by this proposal.

“You cannot imprison the head of a planetary government! That would be over the top, vindictive…” said Bail Organa.

“And yet, that is exactly what she wanted for me, aha heh,” said Nute Gunray. “She said so herself. Shall we check the transcript? It is clearly considered a fair penalty by Her Highness.”

Padme stayed very still and quiet. She realised the danger she faced and it was time to be silent and watchful. Her temper had caught her out here; best not to compound the mistake. She watched Amedda, who was starting to sweat.

Amedda said to Tambor, “You… You have suitable prison facilities on the asteroid?”

“We have a brig,” said Tambor. “We throw in the workers who get too drunk and rowdy and violent. We need to enforce discipline. I am afraid the prisoners are not segregated inside, but it is quite secure.”

“You cannot place Queen Amidala in such a place!” said Bail. “It would be a grave danger to her!”

“Yet, a fine is clearly insufficient punishment,” said Gunray. “She has all the resources of a rich world. I should implore the committee to ensure any punishment has some meaning. The law becomes irrelevant if there is no deterrent to breaking it.”

Padme closed her eyes. Six months in a violent prison at the mercy of her worst enemies. She tried not to panic.

Finally, Mas Amedda spoke. He choked on his words once before restarting. “I, err, cannot give a prison sentence here, but a fine is not appropriate either…”

Padme waited for the verdict. Nute and Tambor leaned forward, eagerly.

“So I recommend to this committee that a suspended six-month sentence is passed; to become active in the event of a repeat offence.”

Nute and Tambor seemed disappointed, but thankfully did not argue further. Amedda looked to his left and right. “Are we in accord?”

Each member of the committee ignited the green lights in front of their places, except Bail, who abstained.

“So shall it be. This session is over!” said Amedda, clearly greatly relieved. He cracked the gavel on its metal pad and the session came to an end. The senators filed out, talking animatedly about the day’s events.

Padme swept out toward the rear exit but came face to face with Nute Gunray. The Neimoidian grinned.

“Aha heh, I think things did not go well for you today?” he said.

“This is not over,” Padme warned him.

“Indeed, Your Highness,” Nute’s smile did not fade. “Do you not understand? A suspended sentence… If I catch you sneaking around my operations again, I will have full right to throw you into a prison. I suggest you drop this pointless vendetta, for your own good.”

Padme stepped closer and lowered her voice. “Never.”

@noiamyourFADAH

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
    noiamyourFADAH and Taylor Neir like this.
  12. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    IC: Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Padme

Yoda and Obi-Wan was sitting in his comfortable seat in the Council room, waiting for Padme to arrive.

Moments later, the door opened..

As Yoda saw a frown in her face, he decided to turn it upside-down. "Wrong, what is, Padme? A frown, I can see."

Padme replied with a sigh, "Things, uh, went wrong in the Meeting Room. It appears that I'm being sentenced to 6 months in prison.."

Obi-Wan, who was an honorary Council Member, was shocked, so was all of the council members.

Obi-Wan replied, "That is outrageous! How, why?"

All the council members whispered to each other, talking about how and why this happened.

Yoda suddenly spoke, "Where you went, I know. On that asteroid, you searched for evidence."

The whole council was shocked, again. They waited until Padme had to say something.

@Taylor Neir @T4M1-7

Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
    T4M1-7 and Taylor Neir like this.
  13. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Queen Amidala
    Coruscant, the Jedi Temple, Council Meeting Chamber
    [​IMG]

Padme Amidala sighed with frustration. "Nute Gunray is as slippery as an eel. He ambushed me with a legal technicality in the hearing. I am not sentenced to prison, it is a suspended sentence. But it means I must be careful from now on."

She glanced sideways at Master Kenobi, her mind wandering to little Anakin. She had not thought of that boy from Tatooine for a while. Now she wondered how his training was going.

Padme returned her thoughts to the problem at hand. "I did find evidence on that asteroid, Master Yoda. The techno union are developing more powerful droid soldiers, this time equipped with armour made from a new alloy; cortosis. They say it can resist even lightsabers. I am sure they are up to something... but no-one will take any action. Not on my word. They think I have some kind of personal vendetta..."

She bit her lip; that was, after all, partly true.

"I wondered, Master Yoda, if I might speak with Master Kenobi, privately?"

@noiamyourFADAH

noiamyourFADAH and Taylor Neir like this.
  14. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    IC: Yoda
    Jedi Council Meeting Room

As Padme was talking, Yoda sensed fear in her. Then he heard the young queen ask him,

"May I speak with Master Kenobi privately?"

Yoda replied, "Talk with him, you can. Go outside kindly, please, Master Kenobi."

The two went outside with Obi-Wan's face still looking confused on what really happened to Padme.

@Taylor Neir @T4M1-7

15. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    GM Update

IC: Yoda and Anakin

"Skywalker, travel the universe you will, with your Master." said Yoda to Anakin

"Yes, Master Yoda, I have been informed. But, what will we do exactly?" questioned Anakin

"Travel to Jedi Temples around the universe, you will. Strengthen your connection with the Force, you will." replied Yoda

"Got it. Well, I'll pack up my things now, see ya, Master Yoda!" said Anakin as he ran to his quarters

Yoda let off a smirk, seeing how well the young Padawan was progressing so far. But deep inside, he still felt something was off with him.

IC: Lander Corscu and Kit Fisto

"Obi-Wan's leaving? Tomorrow?" said Lander, surprised

"Well, yes. I suppose you can say your goodbyes to him now." replied Kit Fisto

"I'd rather.. not. I might get emotional in front of him. Just tell Ani that I wish him luck." said Lander holding his tears in

TAG: @T4M1-7 @Taylor Neir

Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
    Taylor Neir likes this.
  16. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    GM APPROVED

Character Sheet:
    Name: Dran "Darth Chriarr" Biza
    Species: Toydarian
    Appearance: 4'1, Black Coat, No Hood
    Lightsaber: Red Blade
    Spaceship:
    Sienar Fighter Prototype
    [​IMG]
    (credit to Adam Kop on DeviantArt)

Backstory: Dran was born in Toydaria. He worked as a servant for the King. But he got tired of this, his pay was not enough. While the King was asleep, he pulled his blade out and killed him. No one knew about this, as Dran escaped in a stolen Toydarian Ship. He Lived in Ord Mantell hiding, looking for a source of income. Until, a bunch of bounty hunters attacked the store he was working in. The owner was slaughtered, his anger got the best of him. With his single blade and blaster, he beat all of them. In the background, a Sith was watching. He told him to join the Dark Side to fight off the Jedi. He underwent training and became an Acolyte. He won multiple missions except none of them were Jedi-related. Now, he stands as a powerful Sith Lord, and his next mission is to obliterate two Jedi.

Last edited: May 5, 2023
  17. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Obi-wan Kenobi and Queen Amidala (Combo with Taylor Neir)
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Obi-wan stepped outside the council chamber. His face showed that he was confused. He turned to face Padme
    "What is it, Padme?" He asked.

Padme bit her lip, turned away, took a few paces, then turned back again.

"I do not wish to put you in a difficult position, Master Obi-wan. Everyone, including the Jedi Council, have warned me off pursuing this... and you heard what happened in the Senate hearing." She gave him a heartfelt sigh. "But, you were there on Naboo, when we fought the Trade Federation. I am hoping you will understand. You remember that... what did you call him? ... Sith warrior that you faced? Did you not think then, this is some kind of conspiracy?"

She paused. "Well, I feel like that now. Something is going on, something even worse than Nute Gunray and his corporate cronies. I need to find out more, but no-one is interested..."

Padme faltered. What did she really want from Obi-wan? Just understanding and wise nods? What could she really ask him to do?

She shook her head. "Anyway, I wondered how Anakin is doing now? I... heard he is growing in his powers?"

Padme stopped, surprised at herself, unsure why she had asked that particular question.

Obi-Wan listened as Padme spoke. She was troubled but he didn't need the force to tell him that as her words said it all. Obi-Wan sighed before replying to Padme

"Padme, I do feel that this larger than what we belive it to be. As a jedi I have a certain duty towards the republic and so I myself, am a little caught up at the moment. Between Anakin's training and my jedi duties." He said with a calm tone. He placed a hand on Padme's shoulder

"You need to be careful, Padme. This sentence will be put into play if you are caught doing anything like this again. You do understand that?" Obi-Wan asked. He then addressed Padme's question about Anakin with a smile as he placed his hands into the sleeves of his robes.

"Anakin is doing great. He's flying through his training far quicker than I've seen with someone his age. He has become a fair duelist but he shines with his ability in the force. He's strong with it, that much is clear," he said

Padme sighed. Obi-wan was, of course, correct. She should have expected nothing less.

Perhaps, she needed to go back to being a Queen, and return her focus on the needs of her people.

It was heartening to hear of Anakin's progress. She tried to imagine what he would look like now.

"Thank you, Master Obi-wan," she bowed her head. "Your counsel is appreciated, as always. I will be careful, but..."

Padme knew she could not lie. She would try to find a different way to pursue her suspicions.

"... but, I do not think this is the end of this matter."

Obi-wan sensed that Padme meant what she was saying and it warmed his heart to know that he had helped.

"Of course Padme. I wish you the best with whatever you decided to next," Obi-wan said before he returned to his seat within the council chambers, leaving Padme alone outside.

@noiamyourFADAH @Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir likes this.
  18. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    ** APPROVED BY GM **

Introducing...

[​IMG]

Name:
    Miya Suzume
    Species: Human, 15 years old
    Appearance: Small and slender, with long dark hair
    Lightsaber: Blue blade
    Spaceship: (Training in) Delta-7 Jedi starfighter (*not yet trained in astrogation, so requires astromech droid for interstellar flights.)
    Part in the story: Fellow Padawan, training at the same time as Anakin.
    Backstory: Miya is from the tropical world of Weilu. Like Anakin, she came to the Jedi a little later in life than normal - she was orphaned by a conflict on Weilu and raised by monks of the village Gaian temple. There, she learned and excelled in martial arts. Her mentors discovered her preternatural agility and uncanny anticipation came from her ability to channel the Force. They made contact with Coruscant and she was taken to join the Jedi.

Miya is stubborn, impatient and hot-tempered; aspects she must work hard on in her training. She often disappoints her instructors in the more esoteric Jedi arts of telekinesis or telepathy, empathy and sense, but she is extremely quick and nimble, and instinctively learned to adopt lightsaber techniques with her own martial arts training.

@noiamyourFADAH

Taylor Neir and noiamyourFADAH like this.
  19. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    GM Update:

Yoda and Anakin
    Ship Docks

"Wish you luck, I do. Safely, you will travel. May The Force Be With You." said Yoda to Anakin and Obi-Wan as they were heading in the cockpit of their ship

"Systems ready, Master. Let's go!" said Anakin happily as the ship went into space

Yoda watched as their ship launched into space. He whispered to himself, "Get back safely, I hope they will."

"Okay, Master, where to? Oh we could visit this, or this, OH! Maybe there!" said Anakin

Obi-Wan was having a headache, nearly blacking out because of Anakin.

==3 YEARS LATER==

Anakin
    Crystal Caves, Ilum

Anakin waved goodbye to his Master, heading into the caves.

He glanced at the shiny and numerous crystals around the cave, seeing the reflection of himself.

"I wonder which one of these I'll choose?" asked Anakin to himself

--------‐------------------------

CHAPTER 2, BEGIN!

@T4M1-7 @Taylor Neir

Last edited: May 6, 2023
  20. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    Anakin
    Crystal Caves, Ilum

Anakin sat down on the glimmering floor, and meditated. The Force guided him to find his crystal.

"Okay, so I'm supposed to go that way." said Anakin to himself

While walking on the numerous rooms and corridors around the cave, he noticed something, the most beautiful Kyber Crystal he has ever seen. It was in a nice shiny blue color, but this wasn't his crystal.

He slowly approached it, and when he touched it, he saw a vision. He got caught in a gray fog, which was only in his head.

"Wh-What's happening?.."

"Have you ever heard of the tragedy..."

"You were my brother....!"

"No!....."

Then Anakin woke up, it turns out he blacked out in front of the crystal, then ran away from it. "That was weird." he said.

A few moments later, he saw the crystal, it was the perfect one for him, the Force told him to approach it.

When he got the crystal, he went into the lightsaber building area, he got the parts he wanted. He got one with the Force and assembled it.

"I guess that's it, better go back to Master."

As he left the cave, he was waving his newly assembled lightsaber.

"Master, Master! Look!" he shouted

@Taylor Neir

21. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    GM UPDATE

Darth Chriarr and Anakin
    Unknown

"Yes, My Lord. It shall be done." said Chriarr as he turned off his hologram

"Kenobi and Skywalker, prepare to feel the wrath of DARTH CHRIARR!"

The next day Chriarr headed to Ord Mantell, as that is where Obi and Ani are headed. And then, in Ord Mantell Space, he saw something.

"Huh, that must be them!" said Chriarr

Chriarr shot the starship of Obi and Ani, so they were going to crash land, but not in Ord Mantell, in the moon of Quantxi.

"Mayday! Mayday! Master, we're gonna crash land, hang tight!" screamed Anakin as he controls the ship

Chriarr smiled, he thought they were dead, so he contacted Sidious.

"My lord, they are dead. Mission successful." said Chriarr

"Don't underestimate them, I suppose you shot their ship and now their crash landing? Go after them, but keep a low profile. Attack when needed." said Sidious

The hologram turned off, then Chriarr went to his cockpit and headed for Quantxi. He landed far from Obi and Ani's ship to keep a low profile.

Meanwhile, Anakin and Obi-Wan safely crash landed, so Obi-Wan ordered Anakin to scout.

"Alright, Master. See ya!"

On the way, Anakin spots a ship that could have also crash landed. He slowly approaches it. Opening the door, he goes in slowly.

"Looks like there's enough food for us here!" said Anakin

@T4M1-7 @Taylor Neir

Last edited: May 12, 2023
  22. Dank Farrik

Dank Farrik Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2023
    APPROVED BY GM

Introducing:
    [​IMG]
    Name: Axe Ven

Species: Human
    Appearance: Beskar helmet, various pieces of dark red armour.
    Lightsaber: none
    Spaceship: Kom'rk-class fighter/transport
    Part in the story: Assassinate Obi-Wan Kenobi

Backstory: Axe was born on Mandalore, and trained as a bounty hunter as soon as he could walk. Since leaving Mandalore he has turned to assassination rather then bounty hunting, as it is easier and pays better. His latest target is certain high ranking Jedi.

23. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Miya Suzume
    Ord Mantell System
    [​IMG]

On the outskirts of the Ord Mantell system, a new Delta-7 Aethersprite starfighter zipped out of hyperspace.

Seated in its snug cockpit, a fifteen-year old girl frowned, trying to remember the sequence.

R4-LE, the ship's in-built astromech droid, tooted a helpful message, which typed out in Basic on the cockpit dashboard.

"No, don't tell me, Ellie," said Miya Suzume, brushing aside her long dark hair. "I need to get this by myself. Okay, here goes... initiate reorientation scan; check. Proximity warnings; negative. We're not inside a star eh, Ellie? That's a good start. Attitude and speed stable; check. Life-support; check. Systems power; check. Engine control; check. Repulsors; check. Comms; check."

Miya looked at the dash, trying to figure if any switches looked like they needed to be flicked, and mentally going down the checklist again.

Finally, a soft beep signalled the nav report was ready.

"Ord Mantell system, 23AUs. We did it Ellie! We're exactly where we're supposed to be!"

The droid trumpeted a triumphant fanfare. A winking light announced an incoming call. Miya hit the switch.

"Congratulations on your first successful hyperspace jump, Ms Suzume," the synthetic and rather harsh voice of the starfighter instructor, Jedi Master Plo Koon, came over the speaker.

"Thank you, Master Koon," said Miya. "All systems check in. I've run reorientation."

"Master Chodo Sun will be proud of his Padawan," said Koon. "Now, you remember next steps?"

"I disengage the hyperspace ring, circle the moons, then re-engage."

"Correct, then I want you to calculate the return jump," said the vox-altered voice.

Miya gulped. "Master, I thought R4-LE was going to run the nav-com?"

"This is a simulation. What if your droid was not functioning? How would you handle the situation? Can you enter the coordinates? It is a single-step, straight run. The computer will do the rest."

Miya inhaled. She had to try this sooner or later, if she was really going to get her starfighter wings. "Okay, Master, I'll try."

"No," said Koon. "There is no try..."

"... only do. I got it, Master Koon," Miya rolled her eyes. How many times had she received that particular rebuke from Master Yoda? "I will call again just before jumping. Over and out."

The disengagement procedure was easy, over with one twist of the handle and a satisfying clunk as the ring detached from her starfighter. "Okay, Ellie, let's take her for a spin. Master Koon wants me to find it after a two hour orbit displacement, then re-engage. What can be so hard, right?"

R4-LE whistled in a tone that did not sound entirely confident...

* * *​

Miya was bored. A steady long-orbit is not nearly as exciting as swooping through asteroid-field simulators or sling-shotting through moon gravity-wells. The slow dance of the planets and moons became too slow to entertain, after a certain distance.

She checked the timer and groaned. Just over halfway.

She gazed out at the majesty of space once more, watching the moons of Ord Mantell. A flicker caught her eye. Was that blaster fire? Her heart beat a little faster.

A crackle came over the comlink. Miya fiddled with the frequency. A voice was mostly hidden by the static, but she swore she heard the words... "Mayday! Mayday!"

"Something's happening!" said Miya. "We have to help!"

She switched onto manual control and immediately accelerated toward the moon.

R4-LE burbled a message onto the screen. "I know, I know, Ellie," said Miya,"but Master Kloon didn't know this would happen. I'm a Jedi. He would want me to help."

R4-LE continued to protest. "Well, okay, yes, I'm not fully qualified, but nearly!"

As she closed on the scene and watched, one starship blasted at another, and sent it plummeting toward the surface of the moon.

"Oh my! They're going down! Ellie, what moon is that?"

R4-LE reported and Miya switched the comlink channel. "Master Koon, this is Miya Suzume, a starship with Jedi markings is in trouble - I think they were attacked - they look like they crashed on Quantxi. I'm going down to help!"

"That is a negative, Padawan Suzume," Koon's voice came back quickly and firmly. "Stand down, we will send rescue specialists."

"But you're too far away," said Miya. "You'll never get here in time!"

"That is an order, Padawan. You are not ready for this kind of task yet... It's too dangerous..."

"Uhhh, losing you there Master Koon," said Miya, deliberately tuning out the frequency. "Did you say order me to go help? What? I can't hear you. Okay, I'm going in..."

With one final twist of the frequency dial, she cut the comlink completely. R4-LE hooted softly.

"What?" said Miya, defensively. "Don't worry, I'll take the heat for this. Can you track back on that descent trajectory?"

R4-LE reported the affirmative, and soon Miya was diving into the atmosphere of Quantxi - the junker moon of Ord Mantell.

* * *​
    [​IMG]

"Now, don't worry, Ellie," Miya had now disembarked the Delta-7, amid mountains of ancient debris. "I won't be long. They must be round here somewhere. I know you can't come with me, but stay alert and we will signal back to Master Koon when I return."

At that, she set off, tracking a path through the hot wasteland. She checked the orientation. Ellie had indicated it was this direction.

After a while she was beginning to wonder if she had imagined the whole thing, and was about to turn around, when she caught the bass tones of a male human.

"Looks like there's ... food... here!" said the voice.

Miya sprinted in the direction of the sound. When she rounded a corner around the husks of several wrecked starships, she gasped.

That was Anakin Skywalker at the door to the old wreck. She knew him - the star Padawan that seemed to learn and master everything so quickly. Miya frowned. So, the great Anakin requires a rescue, huh?

She wondered if his equally well-known master, Obi-wan Kenobi was also here, when a ripple in the Force warned her of danger. She glanced around but could not discern the source of the disturbance. But it felt like the Dark Side.

"Anakin Skywalker!" she ran toward him and waved. "Are you having some starship trouble?"

@noiamyourFADAH @Dank Farrik @Taylor Neir

24. Dank Farrik

Dank Farrik Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2023
    IC: Axe Ven
    Quantxi

One kilometre to the north of a small group of wrecked starships, Axe lay on the crest of a small hill observing the movements of a boy through his Macrobinoculars, the boy - who he knew to be none other then Anakin Skywalker - had just entered one of the wrecks, when a young girl appeared from behind a mound of debris, she had apparently seen Anakin, because she ran towards him shouting his name.

Knowing that his target Obi-Wan-Kenobi, couldn't be far from Anakin, Axe quietly made his way down the back of the hill and around towards the group of wrecks. As he neared the crash sight he drew his blaster pistol and readied his Whistling Birds.

Tag: @noiamyourFADAH, @T4M1-7 @Taylor Neir

Last edited: May 13, 2023
  25. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Quantxi, crash site

Obi-wan watched as Anakin sped off on his own before he began to study the damage to the vessel they had been in. He was having doubts of it being able to take them off-world but he didn't want to say that until he was absolutly sure. He entered the downed vessel once more and he immeditantly knew that he could confirm that this thing wasn't going anywhere. The lights had been knocked out from the blaster they had taken and the impact of the crash no doubt, there were over head wires that were sparking and Obi-wan didn't like the way the cockpit was. He made his way back outside and that's when he sensed it. Someone else was near, Obi-Wan instantly went onto the defensive and prepared for a fight. His hand hovered over his saber hilt as he noticed a figure near his postion.

TAG: @Dank Farrik (Combo?), @noiamyourFADAH

Last edited: May 13, 2023
    noiamyourFADAH and Dank Farrik like this.