main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars and my girlfriend

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by HanSolo2906, Aug 15, 2014.

1. HanSolo2906

HanSolo2906 Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2014
    Hi! This is the first time I write in this forum, I am a new user. A few days ago I watched all the Star Wars movies with my girlfriend, who had never watched it, and I am curious about your opinions. We don't have the same thoughts but I am not trying to have more opinions like mines in a battle between us, this is only curiosity.

About the first trilogy, her preferred movie is the episode IV, but while watching the episode V she almost fell asleep, and she liked the episode VI. She didn't like the love story between Han and Leia and their "love /hate battle" in the episode V. She thinks that ewoks are cute.
    About the new trilogy, I proposed not to watch the episode I, but she wanted to. In the beggining, she liked Jar Jar Binks, but she admits that after a while he is a pain. But she liked him, in general, and she understands why is so hated. Moreover, she didn't like the Anakin and Padme love story in the episode II. She can't say which movie prefers between epidodes I and III, and she didn't like episode II. Geonosis battle was neverending to her.
    Between the two trilogies, she prefers the old one.

So, what do you think?
    Thanks for your time and your answers, and forgive me if my english is not perfect.

2. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    It's always interesting to get a fresh perspective. People respond in so many different ways to the Saga!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome HS! :)

Yep, there are so many views and opinions, it's impossible to list them all. It's all subjective.

Enjoy that your gf likes SW and don't hate it. Imagine that... ;)

Oh, and there's no prob, if English isn't perfect. There are a lot of non-native speakers around and even native ones add a mistake here and there. ;)

4. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    She likes the Original Trilogy and not the Prequels? Ugh! Heresy!

Just kidding... Just keep watching. You'll see more and more when you watch a second and third time. That what makes a good story!