main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Star Wars: Before The Dawn - COMPLETED Micro-Short Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthGaul, Oct 8, 2015.

1. DarthGaul

DarthGaul Jedi Master star 3

May 25, 2004
    Well...just thought I'd see what reaction I get to this book trailer I made for the upcoming story.....(Yeah, just tinkering around with my iMovie creator)

2. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I enjoyed these, but I am almighty curious to find out who these people are!

3. DarthGaul

May 25, 2004
    Workin' on it....Might be able to get a chapter up soon.

Captain Rakkaus likes this.
  4. DarthGaul

May 25, 2004
    Holy Hockey Pucks! I got so side tracked on this.

Sorry bout that. Been busy working on creating and publishing my own books. I had to take my Fan Fiction mind off the circut for a bit to focus on other short stories and books. (Which I'm also turning into a Audible book too.)

I always get people telling me they love my storytelling and characters....and that I should be making my own. Fair enough...so I did. But then I have the fans that read my Fanfics and they ask "Where's the rest? I want to finish this!"

*Sigh* Hard to please so many.

I was deeply into creating this story....but then I got sidetracked and put it on the back burner. I think I'll just post what I had so far and see if it had some legs to stand on. The Last Jedi really put me off of the fiction for a bit, it was terrible and real crappy of them to put Luke in the corner. I mean, come on....it's Luke Skywalker! You don't give him greatness and then say....yeah, you're old and cranky now....bu-bye. Terrible.

Anyways....I'll post Breaking Of The Dawn and just get to it when and if I can. My schedule is just so friggin crammed....even my kids vie for daddy's attention more and more. Which of course I will always do first before any other....but then daddy needs his space to finish his work too.

Anyways...to see what I've been up too...you can go to - Jeff Walker Books