main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars CCG: Holotable

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Red84, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    For those trying to play the CCG over Holotable, please post your questions, issues, requests here. Anything I can't answer I will forward to the HT team. Don't forgt to install the GTK java program! This is a common mistake and you need it for HT to work! There is a link to the latest version of GTK right on Holotable's website!

2. ig-812

ig-812 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2004
    can you play test decks without an opponent?

3. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    This can be done, yes.

4. ig-812

Feb 15, 2004
    is there a how to play file?

5. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    There is a tutorial on the Holotable website. However the site is still in the process of switching over to TFN's servers so keep checking it periodically.

6. ig-812

Feb 15, 2004
    how well does the shuffling work? is one time enough?

7. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    Should be, yep. Over the last couple of years I have yet to hear anyone complain of card randomness or variety bugs.

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Confused by the Holotable? If you are a new or returning player Red84 will be happy to play a Demo Game with you.
    Please see this
    story on TFN for further information!

9. KudosDas

KudosDas Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2005

Any chance this will work for a Mac? I seem to remember trying to download this before only to run into some compatibility problems quashing my hope of actually having a game of SW CCG for the first time in years...

10. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    Unfortunately neither Holotable nor gEngine are Mac compatible. There was a SWCCGer who was working on a Mac compatible program, but it is still pretty early in the testing stages. He posts updated in the Players Committee forums at swccgpc.com from time to time.

11. KudosDas

KudosDas Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2005
    Thanks Red. Seems I'm cursed when it comes to the CCG...

12. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Preconstructed decks have been announced for the online game. See the news here on TFN!

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Some tweaking has been done to the way the online tournaments will operate. You can see an update here on TFN.

14. Darth_HaNotsri

Darth_HaNotsri Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2007
    Hey all

Just posted on the Holotable forum website as well, figured I would hear. I used to play the game up until about Hoth (I believe) and would really like to start playing again. However, I would consider myself a complete n00b, I don't really remember the mechanics anymore. Would anyone on here be willing to play a few games with me and teach me how to play again? It would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.