main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Star Wars Characters at Monkey Joe's Adoption Fundraiser Sunday, June 1st

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by teachermommy, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teachermommy

teachermommy Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2008
    Hi, I'm hoping I can spread the word about a very special fundraiser this Sunday, June 1st, at Monkey Joe's in Cornelius from 4-7:30. My husband is a member of the 501st and will be there in full gear, hopefully with a couple costumed friends. We'll be raffling off some stuff and having an awesome time as we raise money to go to Ukraine to adopt a child from an orphanage there.

For more information about this event visit here.

For more information about the plight of orphans in Ukraine and why we are doing this, visit here.

Please pass this info on to ANYONE with kids who would get a kick out of jumping on inflatables for a couple hours and hanging out with a Stormtrooper!! We need to pack the place OUT.

thanks so much,
    Michelle McConnell

Edits per CR request.

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hi Michelle,

I had Jedi Trace fix the links in your post.

I wish you much success in this. We aren't able to attend but I know others are planning to.

~Jada

3. teachermommy

teachermommy Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2008
    thank you so much!!! this was my first time posting and I appreciate the help.

I greatly look forward to meeting anyone who is able to attend and do pass the word on to anyone with little kiddos, for us :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.