main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC STAR WARS - CLONE WARS animated series coming SOON

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars In Theaters and on Television in 2008

A new era of Star Wars entertainment begins in 2008 when Star Wars: The Clone Wars, from creator George Lucas, premieres as an all-new feature film in August, followed by the television series debut in the fall, in a partnership announced today between Lucasfilm Ltd., Warner Bros. Pictures and Turner Broadcasting System Inc.
    Produced by Lucasfilm Animation, Star Wars: The Clone Wars takes audiences on incredible new Star Wars adventures, combining the legendary storytelling of Lucasfilm with an eye-popping, signature animation style. Star Wars: The Clone Wars will open in North American theaters Friday, August 15. International release dates will be announced soon.

2. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
  3. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Sounds like a plan to me. I must buy the cartoon DVD that is out now. Must have more Star Wars movies!

4. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    GO TO starwars.com and look up the trailer for this series - AMAZING.... I'm so excited!

5. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    What would be the possibility of showing up at a local theatre, unannounced, and do a troop? Give me some feedback on that. It would give us another oppurtunity to break out the gear.

6. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    Yes that's an excellent idea but unannounced may not be necessary - they may love it!

7. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    I think that would be so cool to show up a Star Wars movie in costume. I mean, not to attend the movie, but just to walk around outside and meet some of the other fans. Hopefully by August, we should have a pretty impressive group assembled.

8. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    I just logged onto the Star Wars website and looked at the trailer and Man Oh Man! That is looking so awesome. :cool: I think we ought to see if we couldn't go see this one as a group. I think we would be considered fans and all. [face_laugh] Give us something to do as a group.

9. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Yeah - Have to go in costume!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.