main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Comics Star Wars: Crimson Reign

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DarthTalgus, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I was about to spit fumes that nobody tagged me and you saved the Lit forum forum from burning down.

Holy moly that’s REN.

2. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Glad the Knights of Ren or at least the OG Ren is getting expanded on in something.

3. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    TIE Defenders!

4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    With OG Ren being in this and lego holiday coming soon, how until we get him in animated or live action, I can see him in the Mando era.

5. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Will definitely be picking this up if they do a collection at some point.

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I love to see the momment Qira meets up with the empror.

Vialco likes this.
  7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Same here.

PimpBacca likes this.
  8. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Thrawn connection ;p

Just realized...By tying Qira to Ren....She ha a connection maybe to Ben Solo!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2021
    ColeFardreamer and Sinrebirth like this.
  9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    She could maybe still be alive by ST.

I could see this being thing.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    QuinlanSolo and Sinrebirth like this.
  10. The Positive Fan

The Positive Fan Force Ghost star 4

Jan 19, 2015
    Guess I'm not the only one placing bets on an Heir to the Empire adaptation as a potential storyline for the Mando/ Rangers/ Ahsoka crossover. Jordan's article surprisingly misses the "Ezra as C'baoth" angle, however, which I actually thought was kind of an obvious one given how Rebels ended.

11. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    A crappy paperback is guaranteed.

PimpBacca likes this.
  12. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Dude that's pretty much EVERYONE bet at this point.

13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    It's good use of her moving forward, instead of just reintroducing a legends character. Same with Ezra and Snoke for the force user clone. I think Qira and Ren could also be some sort of origin story for another story for young Ben.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  14. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    My personal theory is Boba Fett winds up filling the Karrde role with whatever organization he’s building in TBoBF but we’ll have to see.

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Boba is more gangster then a smuggler and too famous, i think it fits more Qira as she likes to be in the shadows like Maul and Dryden. Also it seems that Lady Qira has taken the role of Darth Talon as Maul's apprentice and legacy. some have speculated that a book coming later this year called proxima could tie in with Qira.

16. The Positive Fan

The Positive Fan Force Ghost star 4

Jan 19, 2015
    In other words, I'm a trendsetter :cool:[face_laugh]

17. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    Crimson Dawn...
    Crimson Reign...

If Part III is not called CRIMSON EMPIRE I am eating my hat!

I so need Emilia Clarke / Qi'ra to return to TV or Movie now that her role got such a comeback and expansion!!! But she has to muscle up for it lol! IF she survives till post ROTJ, having her in the wider Mandoverse would be epic!

She basically is the new Xizor/Karrde/Lymia... gimme an Aphra, Qi'ra Live Action show. Heck make it an LGBTQ+ festival and have each episode a cameo by another LGBTQ+ character/couple. They could give some Legends stories to Aphra like formerly Lando and others post ROTJ adventures with the Tjelkon Vagabond / Quella, like exploring Plett's Well and Belsavis and else. Aphra working for Qi'ra could make sense... maybe we even get Domina Tagge if still around somehow in live action!

Ok it's official, Han picked the wrong woman... bye Leia, he should have stayed with Qi'ra!

And maybe calling it now but could Qi'ra become a new Mara Jade type post ROTJ? Well not Forcesensitive or hearing the Emperors voice in her head but she could flirt Luke Skywalker briefly (to Han's dismay of course)! Thrawn might contact her for her skill and knowledge.

But aside Qi'ras hopefully manifold future, might they reveal more about her past? Like how she ended up with the White Worms? Who she really is or may be related to, a last name?

If so, who could she be without making it small-galaxy-syndrom again? Qi'ra Palpatine? Qi'ra Pallopides? Qi'ra Solo? Qi'ra Skyw... nope not that one. But given Palpatine has beef with an underworld lady as per Lucas unused Underworld tv scripts, Qi'ra may be related to her or be her daughter that ended up in the gutter after Palpatine dealt with her mom.
    Or she is just another daughter of Cronal, like the Prophetess Sariss...

Crimson EMPIRE series with Qi'ra!

18. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    So I hope we don’t see a saber fight between Luke and Ren, because in the Kylo Ren comic, his first introduction with Luke was when Ben Solo was a boy.

I also noticed Ren already has his signature red lightsaber. I doubt Vader or Palpatine gave him it. Either meaning he built it himself and somehow learned the Sith technique of bleeding a crystal, or the saber far predates Ren, an ancient Sith lightsaber that he acquired.

Vialco likes this.
  19. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    This makes Ren's upcoming LEGO appearance all the more interesting.

Very excited that Qi'ra is finally getting more content. I'm hopeful that this means there are big plans for her. Book of Boba Fett seems like a natural place to put her, and then we'd have yet another Mandoverse character with strong ties to Maul.

Having just re-read that part now, Ren introduces himself to Ben. There is space for he and Luke to have met briefly maybe once before without it being too weird.

20. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    I wonder if Fallen Order stays its own game world or if Merrin might meet Qi'ra... they sure must have some convo about Dathomir, Maul, etc.

Supreme Leader Woke likes this.
  21. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Man I wanna believe that this is all putting the groundwork for what will see in the live action stuff but I'm not holding my breath.

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I believe they will be and disney would be stupid not take advantage of it. Qira is being Marketing as next big female. Plus Ren getting more content. Plus we got Vanth from book and Kanan origin like the comic. They setting up Qira as big bad gangster lady for the mando era.

23. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

This is the same Lucasfilm were talking about right?

24. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    They sure will find a way to screw it up... but as Thrawn would say, "it was so artistically done" most didn't even care and enjoyed the glam and glitz the epic fail was dressed in!

25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    The same that are doing an adaption of Thrawn trilogy and gives solo new content, gives book characters into live action. Qira will be part of the story moving forward.

Lets not forget she is intrested in coming back and there is interest in her character and solo content. Jordan Maison even saud it all depends on if Emilia Clarke wants to come back.

AusStig likes this.