main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Comics Star Wars: Crimson Reign

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DarthTalgus, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Low key love how this is sorta the anti-rebellion. Like these are all the Darksiders that are against the Sith fighting Palpatine while the Rebellion has the Lightsiders more or less

AusStig likes this.
  2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    It's intresting it's got people who used to work for Palpatine and pople who will work for Palpatine.

3. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Why only low key?

4. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

because I wanna keep a calm and measured about approach to HOW EPIC the idea is ;)

5. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    When Qi'ra first showed up in War of the Bounty Hunters my first hunch was that we would later see her after ROTJ essentially filling the role that Lucas had planned for Maul. Glad it appears she has much different goals than just using a criminal empire to step into the power vacuum, especially since we are likely to see Boba doing the crime lord thing.

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

The scoop is >!one of the issues will focus on the Knights of Ren pulling a heist at Vader’s Castle!<

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    Cynda and JediFett10 like this.
  7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  8. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    Are those pages with Luke

Starkiller Illum?

9. Sable_Hart

Sable_Hart Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2009
    Looks like it!

AusStig likes this.
  10. Darth Corydon

Darth Corydon Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2018
    Imperial mining illum before star killer

11. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    Ok, now I wait for Marvel putting Luke on Exegol without realizing the Sith are hiding there from him...

12. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    That's potentially not too bad. Luke goes to Ilum, sees the Empire's strip-mined it and there's nothing of value there, so never bothers going back in the post-ROTJ era when it's becoming Starkiller Base. Not quite the same issue as Vader seeing plenty of no-good terrible bad things on Exegol and not mentioning them.

13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Luke might be lucky and find a kyber crystall, similar to Cal in Fallen Order. But he wont go back since there is barely any left.

14. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    It looks like a montage sequence of him going to various planets but not finding anything. From the look of it, that one page covers his time on Ilum.

AusStig and Fredrik Vallestrand like this.
  15. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    So, it is confirmed that it is Qi'ra trilogy.

"One issue - one team - one mission" format sounds interesting.

Also glad to know that it is not a full-on crossover.

JediFett10 and AusStig like this.
  16. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Also interesting that Hidden Empire from the sounds of it won't be a full crossover either. One thing I am curious off tho and I wonder if Soule perhaps has plans to reveal what happened between SOLO and his Qi'ra trilogy [face_thinking] ( I have all but given up any onscreen continuation) In Star Wars #17 Qi'ra mentions that ''I know Han used to have some cups around'' and that makes me think: How would she know that? Unless she's been on the Falcon after Han became it's pilot...

So perhaps Soule already has a plan or an idea in motion for such a story

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    More likley a tease if any post solo stories come in future. I think post solo will be covered by Lando and other shows.

18. Huncrweo

Huncrweo Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 3, 2020
    I can't remember if it's outright said or not, but it felt like WotBH was implying that Lando and Qi'ra hadn't seen each other since Solo, which might put some restriction on that story being touched upon in Lando (assuming that these projects are being written with any sort of serious coordination, which in fairness they probably aren't). One thing the show could do is show us how they met, since they're established as already being familiar with each other in Solo.

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Unless it is set right before Solo, in the 3 years timejump of Solo. I think Lando will mostly work as a prequel to Solo in a way. And if Lando gets a spin we might have Qira series.

20. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    I think details about how Maul lost control over the syndicate will be revealed in the third or even in the second part of the trilogy. It does not seem that it was connected with some major event.

21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Qira just dumped his ass there, lol. Or maybe he just wanted to go there and she left.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  22. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    So I took it upon myself to ask Matt Martin myself and got a cryptic answer back [face_thinking] Just gives me more to speculate on, hope they do release a SOLO followup in any form tho. I think you all know I would be there the minute it drops to buy it whatever form it takes [face_laugh]
    [​IMG]

Vialco and Jango_Fettish like this.
  23. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Heck, personal attachments aside, Qira knows Han is a good pilot and smuggler. I wouldn't be surprised if she hired him from time to time.

AusStig likes this.
  24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Familiar character return ?

This might tie in with this comic arc with Qira, we see more Falleen from the black Sun, maybe Prince Xixor as second in command of black sun.

25. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    AND HIS NEICE!

From SoE: Evolution.