main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Customizable Card Game Help....Decipher version

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by gillandro, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gillandro

gillandro Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2008
    hello all I have the star wars customizable card game premier edition, the decipher version. I know they don't actually make the game any more but I figure some of the stuff can't be all that different from the new maker.

I have a few questions so I can figure out what is what.

1)in the beginning of the game it seems that I won't be able to do battle until the second or 3rd turn... is this correct?

2)I assume that if you deploy a weapon you can only fire it at a vehicle or person with ability obviously. the question is that also i would assume that I can only fire the weapon at a person on the board...

a)do they have to be at the same site as you (ie. tattooine for both players.)?

b)how exactly do you determine who to fire on in general?

3)how do you know if you hit or miss the target?

4) basically do any of you know a simplified way to understand the battle phase through the end of your turn?

Thanks all.

2. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Here will probably be the most important site to help you out:

http://www.swccgpc.com/

and their forums:

http://www.swccgpc.com/forums/index.php

If you have more questions, just PM me.

3. threepio_mania

threepio_mania Jedi Master star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    I think you hit the target if the destiny you draw (the number at the top of each card) is greater than the target's ability or armor (character) or maneuver (vehicle or space ship).

That's about all I remember. Haven't played in so long.

4. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    For weapons, you do whatever the text of the card states first.

If it states, say, "Use 1 force to draw destiny, if destiny > ability, target is hit."

That means, you must first use 1 force, then you draw destiny. Compare the destiny number of the card drawn, to that of the target's ability. If the destiny is higher than the target's ability, target is hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.