main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Day in Leicester

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by trinitytrashuk, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    That was an enjoyable enough day. Got to meet Warwick again, and we pretended he was interviewing me again for the photo :D

[image=http://www.ff-uk.org.uk/images/pandw.jpg]

V got to pose with him as well, after having him sign a Professor Flitwick picture :D

[image=http://www.ff-uk.org.uk/images/vandw.jpg]

David was there as well, along with the latest recruit to the boards, who should be turning up sometime soon :D

[image=http://www.ff-uk.org.uk/images/diandv.jpg]

I believe her name was Izzy (I think?! My memory for names is terrible).

Oh, and continuing my mission as Media Ho of the UK, Simon (TK0282) from the UKG recognised me and came over to say hi. What, do I have a memorable face or something?!

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Damn! Is it possible for Verity to be any hotter?

*PAUSES*

:eek:

Is my internal monologue malfunctioning again? :p

3. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Steady on Joe, we can't have you blowing fuses all over the place, think of the mess!

4. TK0282

TK0282 Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2005
    Great to Meet some of You yesterday even it was very Briefly, running a UKG event leaves little time to chat so apologise's for that.

Hope you all had a great time and see you all at the next one MEM i think.

Oh and Verity That meet up in Notts from the UKG forum seems even more tempting now...... Hot ....Ouch scorching

5. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    Phil its Isy or if you want to anoy Isyadore (wrong spell but same sounding like the guy from Lord of the Rings)

I think i have met Simon now?? i think we said hi on the way out!

Phil and verity if you remember the Anakin Guy we had another fight at the end of the day with no-one there! it was awesome!
    he is scary when he has space but i still got him more times lol.
    I will always remember the little Yoda Kid who wacked the **** out of him!

6. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004

It was good fun, and we manage to run through every Harry Potter theory in existance for the benefit of those around us who hadnt finished the book.[face_laugh]

7. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    i think i heard someone wishing we would stop talking about that because they havent finished it yet lol

8. trinitytrashuk

trinitytrashuk Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2005
    WOW - finally got to put my feet up after a manic day.

It was the busiest day on record for the National Space Centre and my apologies go out to any of you who got stuck in that huge queue!

So now we plan for the next event to learn from the mistakes and make it much bigger and better.

Any constructive comments are always welcome (I have nothing to compare my judgements of the day on!)

I just have to say a huge thanks (officially) to the UKG, who really made the day...

and if I can sneak in another plug (haven't learnt my lesson yet :p ) the UKG are having a charity ball this month that is really worth checkin out!

Trin
    xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.