main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Dreams

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    You know you've had them. During the night while you are asleep, you dream that you are transported to that Galaxy far far away...
    and the adventure begins....

You may dream that you are a Jedi fighting the Sith, or a Rogue Squadron Pilot fighting against TIE'S, or a Smuggler that's made the Kessel run in less than 12 Parsecs.

This is just a friendly thread for people who have had Star Wars-related dreams and would like to share some of them.

-UD

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    It is funny that you have opened this thread. About two or three nights ago I had a dream that I was fighting the Empire, shooting down TIEs by the score, using what I thought was an X-Wing. I tried to ask my R2 unit why we had no shields, and then I realized that I was in a TIE Intercepetor, then I woke up. Weird huh?

3. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Hehe one time I flew the Millenium Falcon to Russia.

The coolest one I had was years ago. I was in an AT-ST only it had a cockpit the same as the gunner bays on the Falcon and so as i swiveled around it moved the same way. Then if I wanted to pick up and fly away I could fold the legs up and just go. I had this dream probably a year after the special editions came out and it was soooo cool.

I've had bunches of them - all of them include flying - I must be a pilot in the SW universe - of every single vehicle possible.

4. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Well if I explain how my SW dreams are run I'd end up taking 10 pages of posts and such so I'm just going to start with my most recent dream.

In my dreams, people on Earth do not know that SW actually exsists. Basically it's like it is now, all the toys, games, props, fandom.

I'm one of the very few who knows that the SW Galaxy exsists. Right now I'm being trained as a Jedi by Luke.

We tend to stick towards Earth since it's my home planet. Luke's been hanging out here but using a disguise or the Force to conceal himself when we are out in public. Recently he's been going around as Neo from the Matrix. In my dreams, I'm still a member of the 501st, Fan Force, and I'm also a member of the Rebel Legion. I'm also skinny, and a lot more fit than I am in real life. Plus I have longer hair and usually have it done in a ponytail braid.

Plus, I have an R2-D Series Droid named Skyler. He's painted exactly like Artoo only instead of R2's blue he has Green. Luke gave him to me for my 18th B-day in my dreams.

Anyways, here I go rambling on. Back to the dream.

The 501st and the Fan Forces were invited to a Charity event in a new Raleigh Mall. I obviously went as my RG but I wore my version of Luke's ROTJ wear under my cloak seeing that after the event was over Luke and I were going to go work on Jedi Exercises.

So we walk in with Skyler painted as Artoo to do the event. Luke was in his Neo disguise and I was in my guard. So I trooped, posed for pictures as my guard, and even hung out with Natalie, Don, Chris, Sean, Kevin, Robbie and a few other of my Fan Force/501st friends.

I got hot under my RG wear so I took it off and everyone was surprised at my Jedi wear beneath. And how similar it looked to Luke's ROTJ outfit. It just so happened that someone had two stunt sabers with them and I was asked to duel with Vader. (It's a little known fact that I'm scared to duel the real Darth Vader in my dreams.) I told someone that it wasn't a good idea and I wanted to use a Mind Trick to tell them that it wasn't a good idea, but I couldn't due to the fact that it'd reveal SW to be real.

So regretfully, I agreed as long as the Stunt Sabers were used. I gave my real saber to Luke and told him that this wasn't a good idea. He told me to block off my connection to the Force for the time being, so that way I wouldn't confuse it with an actual duel. Nor hurt anyone in the process by throwing objects at them or force jumping up to the second level unfairly. He didn't like the idea of me dueling but I went with it. So ahead of the 501st Contingent I went out into the mall and chose a hiding spot to wait for the duel to start.

Near a Stairwell by Sears in the Mall, the duel began. It was strictly stunt sabers, I did some basic gymnastic flips and such and we battled back and forth. I thought a few times the 501st Vader had me but I managed to pull through without using the Force. We continued the duel upstairs and I managed to get Vader down to the end ROTJ duel positon and I won the duel. A lot of people were impressed with my skills.

And I think in my dreams I can't remember if it was Sean or Kevin but someone told me.

"With those skills, we'd almost thought you were a real Jedi."

I turned and replied. "You have no idea..."

And walked away to join Luke and Skyler who were waiting for me.

Then the dream ended.

Kinda strange huh?

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    That is indeed and strange and interesting dream. But I'm not sure if it beats the dream I had that involved Darth Maul, a scary maze of halls, and Oreo cookies. ;)

No, I'm not going to explain it, I'm just going to make you all wonder what happened. :p

6. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I can't ever remember my dreams-I think the Emperor is suppressing them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.