main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Star Wars dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by seattlemusicnerd, May 23, 2020.

1. seattlemusicnerd

seattlemusicnerd Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2014
    I've ever started a thread before, but there doesn’t seem to be one to describe and discuss dreams members have had about Star Wars.
    I thought about this a few days ago, so I’ll start.

I had a dream where Leia asked Yoda generally how her future would unfold.
    Yoda’s response, though not in Yoda speak was “sometimes water is cold and sometimes it is hot. Sometimes it needs to be boiled before the meal is done”.

When i woke up from this dream, i thought about the meaning for quite a while and decided the response basically come down to “Leia, you are the water and you will not make it to the end of this meal”.

Though it definitely wouldn’t have to be this conversation, it would be interesting to see some sort of conversation between Yoda and Leia in the future, whether it take place in future comics between ESB and RotJ or in the expanse between OT and RoS.

Blobofat and jedi_Ashley like this.
  2. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I genuinely had a dream about Darth Vader visiting me and taking me away in a shuttle to be his apprentice when I was a teen. It was pretty cool.

3. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    I used to have nightmares about Lobot when I was a kid. I don't remember what happened in them, just that he always had that 'I've just been woken up and summoned' face.

4. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    I once had a dream when I was in like 7th grade that I was at a huge campsite with a ton of other people and then kid I had a crush on at the time was turned to the dark side by Darth Vader, and then the kid's mom gave me 40 dollars to win him back or something.

5. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I had a dream about Darth Vader once. Quite a while ago, actually. I think not long after I saw Rogue One for the first time. But it was very vivid and therefore very memorable. Also very, very NSFW. His lightsaber was involved only in the metaphorical sense, if y'all know what I mean. Basically, I was deflowered by the Dark Lord.

And that is all the further detail I dare go into, because that dream really was TOS-breaking-ly NSFW. Like, X-Rated NSFW.

6. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Wat.

You know come to think of it, I don't think I've had any Star Wars dreams...at least none I can remember off the top of my head. Maybe the closest thing is this dream I had about the Wing Commander games I played a long time ago, but that's not Star Wars.

7. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I was reading my social media feed and found another Star Wars dream I had.

I was being chased by this gang through an office on skateboards and Darth Vader was chasing the gang who were chasing me (he wasn't on a skateboard).
    I knew the building was going to explode because I had time travelled back from the future and was secretly working for Darth Vader. I also was terrible at skateboarding.

Blobofat, afterlight and Sarge like this.
  8. seattlemusicnerd

Dec 23, 2014
    Did you escape the building before it exploded? Did Vader catch the skateboarders?

afterlight and darthhelinith like this.
  9. Darthvader1975

Darthvader1975 Jedi Knight star 3

May 2, 2020
    Vader hunting me has been a recurring nightmare over the years. Vader is my favorite star wars character but he does pop up in my nightmares pursuing me through non stsrcwars settings like a shopping mall or a building with escalators and stairs.

10. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Sadly I woke up before I found out :(

afterlight and seattlemusicnerd like this.
  11. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Star Wars themed dream from last night.

Anakin and Obi-Wan had just discovered the chips in the clones heads, and somehow Anakin ( or maybe Anakin and Obi-Wan between them ) figured out that Palpatine was behind it and Anakin confronted him and told him something along the lines of "These people are my family. If you hurt my family, I will end you."

Also Obi-Wan admitted to Anakin that he knew about the relationship with Padmé and he was cool with it.

I should write a fanfic about this.

Stop. No. I do not need to take responsibility for the care and feeding of every single plot bunny that jumps into my lap. I have too many in the hutch already. I'll put this one up for adoption.

12. Nhisso

Nhisso Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 30, 2020
    Im just upset I've never had a Star Wars dream.

Arwen Sith likes this.
  13. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    It was many years ago, around 1980ish maybe, I dreamed I was lying on the floor while Vader walked towards me. I was lying as still as I could, hoping he wouldn't notice me because if he did he would utterly destroy me. He stopped walking with his feet just inches from my face and I could clearly see every detail of the black armor on his calves. I had a blaster in my hand (even though it looked more like a soldering iron) and I pushed the tip of it against his leg armor and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. I pulled the trigger again and again, but the blaster was obviously broken. I kept pulling the trigger because I knew I had to kill him before he noticed me and then I wouldn't stand a chance.

14. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    @Sarge Nothing more dispiriting than firing blanks!

darthhelinith and Sarge like this.
  15. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Once I dreamed I was piloting an A-wing. There were six of us in formation, closing in head-on with a squadron of TIE's. Two of us pulled up above the formation to avoid their shots and we pivoted our guns downward to shoot as we flew over the TIE's. Then the A-wings were suddenly tricycles. That was disappointing.

16. seattlemusicnerd

Dec 23, 2014
    I had a dream last night that i was Han Solo about 10 years after RotJ and i was walking in my neighborhood. As I’m walking along, i see Jabba getting kicked out of somewhere and being told which direction to head. (It’s a dream, it doesn’t have to make sense).
    I try desperately to avoid interacting with him, but he begins to follow me because i look like i know where I’m going. When i refuse to interact, Jabba asks me what’s the matter, to which i reply, “you really don’t remember me? I’m the guy you kept frozen in carbonite”.

Sarge likes this.
  17. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    [face_laugh][face_rofl]

seattlemusicnerd likes this.