main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Star Wars DVD release - Nov 1

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rabellaka, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Hey, I'm sending out an invitation to anyone who wants to come out to London. Jumbo Video, the only movie place that'll be open at 12:01, has said that they would be happy to have us come out for the release. They thought it would be cool to see people out in costume, since we don't get that much in London.

2. CaptainBiggs

CaptainBiggs Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    I posted in the Rebel Legion forums, but for those of you who don't frequent there, my Future Shop in Hamilton (2500 Barton St E, on the corner of Barton and Centennial Parkway) is going to have a few of us costumers there.

So far it's just Woofer, Ars and myself as far as I know. We'd like to have 5-6 costumed people (A few extra never hurt anybody) for the day, and lunch will be provided.

Anyhow, jsut post back here or in the Canadian base forums if anybody else can make it :)

3. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I'm tempted to come to Hamilton, really. The only problem is getting some sleep that day. I have youthgroup at 4:30-6, and I work at 11:45 pm. Normally I'd have kendo too, but I'm not going due to an injury.

Edit: maybe I should read the previous posts better before I reply....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.