main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPG Star Wars Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, Force and Destiny RPG in MN

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by nicojmont, Jul 30, 2014.

1. nicojmont

nicojmont Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2014
    I am often hosting Star Wars Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion games as private groups. I often see and meet new players who wish to join a Star Wars game but there is never room.

Well I decided to fix that and try to start a public Star Wars RPG campaign that is open to anyone here locally in the Twin Cities in MN. To start I plan on running all of the book adventures and from there throw in a few other games I find online and write myself.

These games would be open to the public and players can come and go as they please. This way new players can be introduced to the system, those who can't find a group have a place to play and experience the game as well as can mingle and meet other players and form their own group. I think this is a good way to encourage the fan base and increase the players and buyers of the game.

Locally I am thinking of running these games at Village Games in Anoka, MN as well as Fantasy Flight Event Center in Roseville, MN. To help this grow I would love to get some volunteer GMs too to help run multiple tables. To start local players can sign up by clicking the link below

Anyone can join a game. This game will repeat monthly. Bring your own character or use a PreGen already provided. We will focus on playing all of the Fantasy Flight Modules, a few fan written games, along with my own personal game on occasion.

Also we are planning on hosting the Rebellion Day event on September 13th. Sign up for that game too!