main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga STAR WARS EPISODE 16: VECTOR PRIME - Spoiler Warning!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by study888, May 11, 2022.

1. study888

study888 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    WARNING: SPOILERS FOR ST AND SW GENRAL SAGA GENERALLY!!!

Note: This is NOT the exact same story at all of Vector Prime by R.A. Salvatore, but has similar plot elements but is told in an original way.

Title: Vector Prime
    Characters: Rey, Ben, Sarah and Luke Skywalker-Solo, Rose Tico, Finn Redeemed, Klydon, Anar, the Yuh'zon Vong, the Thon, Fawn Mothma, Admiral Ackbar, Poe, Lando, Tal, Nalsa Ri, Kolap Hu, Darth Havoc, Darth Warhammer, Rasa Lem, Chewbacca, Lumpy, C-3PO, R2-D2, BB-8, Dio, Klon, Leersa, Grogu, Kyp Durron, Mace Windu, various other characters.
    Genre: Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Alien Invasion Movie
    Note: This story doesn't start at the beginning. I have yet to tac a beginning onto it. It sort of starts in the middle of the beginning but perhaps by the time you read this note I may have edited in a beginning. Episode 17, by contrast is already 100% written but not 100% typed. I won't post any new threads until next week because I have reached my two thread-per-week limit.
    Plot: The Vong mercilessly attempts to dominate the Galaxy as the Galactic Alliance throws all their efforts into the struggle against their relentless invasion. Meanwhile, because there is no oppressive Galactic Government to speak of, the Jedi continue to prosper, though they begin to split into various sects....
    Note 2: Wow! I was searching through one of my Idea Notebooks and found that I have already written the beginning of this, or part of it. Lucky....:D

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
    SC 01 EXT SPACE

A vast sea of stars serves as the backdrop for the MAIN TITLE CRAWL which rolls up into infinity....

EPISODE XVI

VECTOR PRIME

SEVEN MONTHS AFTER the INVASION OF THE VONG began, the New Republic, Jedi, Sith and IMPERIAL REMNANTS have formed a tentative partnership to fight a COMMON FOE.
    All hope seems lost as the relentless attacks of the VONG make ruins out of COUNTLESS WORLDS and DIVIDE THE JEDI into SEVERAL FACTIONS, one led by the UNORTHODOX JEDI KYP DURRON.
    DARTH WARHAMMER, SUPREME LEADER OF THE EMPIRE, and his apprentice, LORD HAVOC, along with a massive fleet of IMPERIAL DREADNOUGHTS, NEW REPUBLIC BATTLESHIPS and NUMEROUS Jedi Starcruisers, along with Jedi Knights Finn, Rose, Masters Ben and Rey and REPUBLIC GENERAL KOLAP HU and others, lead a daring offensive against a RAPIDLY ADVANCING YUH'ZON VONG STARFLEET, the Vong soldiers battle hardened, fierce and devoid of the LIVING FORCE, eyeing CORUSCANT as their PRIZE, which, if taken, would spell certain doom for the Galaxy....

The Title Crawl fades out over Coruscant and hardly does the opening fanfare music end when A MASSIVE explosion more huge than three Death Stars blowing up in the same instant simultaneously and LOUDER THAN LOUD BOOMS, filling the frame with flame fireball and debris. There is a MASSIVELY MASSIVE SPACE BATTLE happening. Those who experience the movie in VR will look around to see the BATTLE happening ALL AROUND them with CORUSCANT in the forefront, Illuminating the frame.

SC 02 EXT SPACE-EXT RASA LEM'S HEAVILY- ARMORED MODIFIED J-TYPE Y-WING WITH A SHADOW AND FLAME-LIKE PRIMARY WEAPON

SC 03 INT RASA LEM'S MODIFIED J-TYPE Y-WING-COCKPIT

RASA LEM:
    Three of these Vong b******* on my left, two on my right. I need ASSISTANCE here. Wait.

All five Vong ships open up a wormhole and come out the other side right ABOVE LEM'S ship.

RASA LEM: Blast, they're all above me now. They're getting ready to chembomb me. Where ARE YOU Windu?!

MACE WINDU: (V.O.) Miss me? Got a little busy back there. I'll vape these pests.

SUDDENLY all FIVE Vong ships go up in a fireball.

RASA LEM: Thanks. I owe you one.

MACE: From one Jedi to another, I think we'll live to fight another day. You got three on your tail!

SC 04 EXT SPACE AROUND MACE WINDU'S JEDI STARFIGHTER AND RASA LEM'S Y-WING

RASA LEM reverses his ship straight back, ending up behind the three VONG SHIPS and rapidfires his primary weapon three times, making all three VONG CRAFT explode in a three-ship sequence of MASSIVE EXPLOSIONS.

SC 05 EXT SPACE

The two JEDI SHIPS fly together in unison.

SC 06 EXT SPACE

TRUCK WITH THE JEDI until they enter an even MORE MASSIVE SPACE BATTLE TEN TIMES MORE EXPANSIVE THAN THE BATTLE WE FIRST OBSERVED with TWO EXPLOSIONS JUST AS LOUD and massive as the FIRST was at the FILM's START.

SC 07 EXT SPACE

A WORMHOLE opens between the TWO JEDI SHIPS, as VONG VESSELS PUSH MACE's Starship away from LEM's, and then SWARM IT. MEANWHILE, RASA LEM is DRIVEN TO DISTRACTION by a lesser threat of just TWO LESSER VONG CRAFT, which he has to deal with instead of HELPING MACE.

SC 08 EXT SPACE

SUDDENLY, LORDS WARHAMMER and HAVOC appear to help MACE, unleashing a volley of MICRO-HEAT-SEEKING MISSILES ADAPTED to SEEK VONG CRAFT which make SHORT WORK of the CRAFT harassing MACE.

SC 09 INT DARTH WARHAMMER'S MODIFIED TIE INTERCEPTOR-COCKPIT

MACE: (V.O.)
    I still don't trust either of you guys.

SC 10 EXT SPACE-DARTH HAVOC'S CRAFT

SC 11 INT DARTH HAVOC'S MODIFIED TIE SPECIAL-COCKPIT

A young Darth Vader-in-his-prime-before-the-suit-esque Sith Lord in a blue cape wearing blue Nylon-like gloves and ship-pilot headgear-says:

DARTH HAVOC: Right back atcha, Mace.

SC 12 EXT MACE WINDU'S PURPLE JEDI STARFIGHTER

BB-127:
    (Chirps an inquiry)

SC 13 INT MACE WINDU'S JEDI STARFIGHTER-COCKPIT

Mace Windu's Droid Interface display shows the Aerubesh transliteration of BB-127's question.

MACE WINDU: No, BB-127, these are not my enemies. They are our allies. (Darkly) For now.

SC 14 EXT SPACE AROUND MACE WINDU'S JEDI STARFIGHTER

BB-127 CHIRPS again.

SC 15 INT MACE WINDU'S COCKPIT

We see MACE WINDU's face and GRAY HAIR as Mace's eyes read the SCREEN.

MACE: You don't need to understand, BB-127. Busy. Thinking. Let me alone for now, BB.

SC 16 EXT SPACE

The SHIPS REGROUP and FINN, in LUKE'S X-WING with an R-4 UNIT in its DROID socket and REY, in her MODIFIED A-WING with a RED BB-UNIT in its wing, join the FLEET.

SC 17 INT REY'S MODIFIED A-WING-COCKPIT

REY:
    Let's kick some tails!

FINN: (V.O.) Where's Ben?

REY: On the Luck of the Draw. The Falcon is having repairs done on Chandrilla. (On the alert) We've got company!

SC 17 EXT SPACE

A SQUADRON of VONG SHIPS face a SQUADRON OF JEDI and the TWO SITH head on.
    The action is intense. We hear voice-overs of all Jedi and the SITH involved as we see close-ups of their FACES and observe their maneuvers and heroics as they struggle to SURVIVE.
    Still they are outnumbered and outgunned two to one. SUDDENLY the
    Luck of the Draw decloaks and they are more evenly-matched. We see LANDO and KOLOP HU in the CAPTAIN and CO-PILOT's SEATS, with CHEWIE and LUMPY maning the GUNS.
    The battle lasts a few more minutes with a little bit of throwaway world-building dialogue, funny quips and one instance of 'I have a bad feeling about this'. as well as some real heroics and interstellar acrobatics including a complex and never-before-done in cinema wormhole-realspace sequence which is enhanced by CAVE-I. The victory is won. There are no more Vong ships left anywhere near Coruscant which are not defeated.

FINN: Praise God! Coruscant is safe!

WINDU: Don't break out the Correllian Ale yet. We were the last line of defense around Coruscant. The Vong did not break our lines. But more are on their way and if we advance to Chandrilla, we can prevent them from reaching Coruscanti space again, at least for now.

SC 18 INT LORD HAVOC'S FIGHTER

DARTH HAVOC: (Close up) I'm with you there.

WINDU: (V.O.) No you're not.

SC 19 EXT-SPACE AROUND CHANDRILLA

The MASSIVE FLEET comes out of HYPERSPACE.

SC 20 INT REY'S A-WING-COCKPIT

REY:
    (Close-up) What's that? Over in Sector 4.

SC 21 EXT SPACE AROUND CHANDRILLA

The space in a huge space goes wavy and a green WORMHOLE opens and out comes a huge GREEN AND ORANGE UNIDENTIFIED SPACE-SHIP. It stops and stands in front of the VICTOR'S ARM.

SC 22 INT-MON CALAMARI CRUISER JEWEL OF THE OCEAN SEA-BRIDGE

ADMIRAL ACKBAR: It must be an unidentified Vong scout ship. Knock it out of the sky!

SC 23 INT POE'S X-WING-COCKPIT

POE looks concerned. He says:

POE DAMERON: Admiral I don't think this this is a hostile. Maybe we should try to-.

ADMIRAL ACKBAR'S HOLOGRAM IN X-WING'S COCKPIT: (V.O.): We can't take any chances. Do as I say, Commander! Destroy that ship! That is an order!

A look of pain and doubt crosses POE's face.

POE (Audibly sighs): Alright, on my mark let's form up, squadron. Let's take this guy out before he goes back to the rest of the Vong and reports our position.

SC 24 EXT -SPACE

All the X-WINGs form up and fire upon the SHIP. The SHIP blows up.

SC 25 INT POE'S X-WING-COCKPIT

POE: No Vong Ship goes down that easy!

SC 26 EXT. SPACE

Before the SHIP explodes, an ESCAPE POD jettisons and goes by too fast for the X-Wings and CRUISERS and other SHIPS to shoot it down.

SC 27 EXT A BARREN MOON OF CHANDRILLA

The pod crash-lands on the surface.

SC 28 EXT SPACE-POE'S X-WING

Poe's X-Wing takes off towards the moon.

ACKBAR (V.O):
    Where are you going, Commander?

POE: To retrieve that pod, Admiral.

ACKBAR (V.O.): Do not go after that pod, Commander! That is an order.

POE: I'm sorry you're breaking up.

BB-8: (Makes droid sounds.)

A stray piece of debris from the Unidentified ship hits Poe's X-Wing, damaging it, and it crash-lands on the moon. The X-Wing starts to lift from the moon.

ACKBAR: Our tractor beam is bringing you in, Commander. You will be demoted for this.

BB-8 and POE both eject from the X-Wing and land on the moon. Poe tucks and rolls.

ACKBAR (A concerned look on his face): (Sighs heavily).

SC 29 EXT ONE OF THE MOONS OF CHANDRILLA-BARREN PLAIN-POD CRASHSITE

BB-8 in the lead, POE and BB-8 walk to the pod. Out of the pod come two beautiful aliens, a male and a female, in elaborate headdresses and robust silk robes, hers a bright yellow, his light blue with yellow silk thread patterns and beads.

THE FEMALE: I am Anar, High Priestess of the Druin Church of the Thon. This is Klydon, an Apostle of the Church of the Thon. We are emissaries of the Thon race from a galaxy adjacent to this one we have traveled to. He is also my loving husband. We spent years studying your Basic Areubesh language before we came. We see on our communication channels that you disobeyed direct orders to rescue us and that you questioned your orders to destroy our advance scout ship, The Ataru Kotor. Our shipyards build thousands of ships of its type daily, so we are not concerned for the loss of our ship, beautiful though it was. We have our lives, and we have our faith, so we are content. We have studied your culture and the cultures of many of your worlds, for centuries in preparation for when our mortal enemies, the Yu'Zong Vong, would invade your galaxy. We are here to help in any way we can, and teach you all we know about higher sciences and technologies and about the Vong so that we can help you defeat them.

POE: We need to get you two off this moon.

BB-8: (Whistles, Beeps)

KLYDON: My pocket transmitter is sending out a signal to another Thon ship. We need only wait for rescue. There is enough room for you and your droid, Commander. Might I ask your name, Soldier?

POE: Poe Dameron. My wife is Fawn Mothma Dameron of Coruscant. She is aboard that Mon Calamari ship down there. She is pregnant with twins, a boy, Poe, Jr. and a girl, Destiny. We love each other dearly. We married late in life. I was surprised she was still fertile. The conception of our children was a natural miracle. At your service.

BB-8: (Beeps)

POE: And this is BB-8. We've been through a ton together. I'm surprised he's held together this long. He's a tough little droid.

KLYDON: My wife and I would love to hear all of your adventures over a fine Thon cuisine. Your wife is invited. There's room for her, and if she has a droid, it too.

POE: Can I borrow your transmitter, so you can tune it to tracking signal 888.8812 Galactic Modulation, so I can get ahold of her?

KLYDON: With pleasure, Commander.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2023
    Roary likes this.
  2. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 30-INT-JEWEL OF THE OCEAN SEA-POE AND FAWN'S QUARTERS

An elaborate room with an elaborate chest of wooden drawers with ornate carvings and a four-poster bed and large oval mirror over the dresser. FAWN sits on the edge of the bed barefoot, brushing her hair, in a light blue lacy beaded opaque dress with feathers and frills.

POE: (V.O.) Hey, sweetiepie.

FAWN: POE! Are you in trouble? You went after those aliens. Are they holding you against your will?

POE (V.O.): No, actually I'm their dinner guest, and you are invited.

FAWN: (smiles) Grand Admiral Ackbar will never allow this. He wants you court-martialed.

POE: (V.O.): The last two times I was court-martialed, dear, I was exonerated. I only had to spend one day in the Brig before the second one, two days in the Brig before the first. I'm not worried. We'll pick you up when our rescue ship arrives. We'll dock with the Ocean Sea and you be aboard. Bring 3PO and R2, I think there's room for him. And Dio, too.

ACKBAR: (V.O.): I am monitoring this Comm channel. Did you say that you are the Vong's dinner guest!? And a Vong ship is going to dock with us?! Did I hear correctly?

POE: (V.O.): Relax.

SC 31 EXT MOON OF CHANDRILLA

POE: (CONT'D) (Talking into elaborate green crystalline complex communicator) These are our allies. The Vong is their mortal enemy.

ACKBAR (V.O.): That's what they say, Commander. It could be a Vong trick, to gain your confidence and enter into a treaty with us they intend to break.

POE: (Rolls eyes) These guys don't look or act like Vong, Admiral. They're religious. Trust them. They're no friends of the Vong, I can assure you. They want to teach us how to fight the Vong, tell us their secrets and help us fight them.

(I've reached my two update per day limit. That's all for today-study)

(Today I will just add the beginning in. That's enough material for today. I have more written.5/12/2022 CE-study)

Last edited: May 12, 2022
    Roary likes this.
  3. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    (Note: GL's scripts are visual, less story driven. I am both visual and story-driven. My inspiration comes from my heart and a Power greater than myself. Like Alan Dean Foster, I sometimes see what I am to write in a vision before writing it, but not always. Episodes 19-21 will not be based on any Legends or EU material, and will be unique, taking place 70 years after the events of Episode 18, which I just started writing several days ago. The main heroine will be Delinda Anna Skywalker Solo, a descendent of the descendants of Han, Luke and Poe Dameron and we will see in the 19-21 trilogy why GL said once that Jar-Jar is the key, and there will be Clones of Snoke involved, but even I don't know most of the rest of the details. Grogu and Finn will be the Jedi Grand Masters at that time in place of Yoda and Mace Windu. I'm talking about my own future stories within my own story, which I hope its safe to do. If that constitutes promoting my fanfics which is not my intention, I will delete this paragraph, but I feel its ok as long as I keep this announcement in my own fanfic, because its merely a continuation of the same story I began when I suddenly had the gumption to start scrawling Star Wars Episode 13 in my notebook after the thought came to me, what if Palpatine returned yet again and there were millions of clones of him? What would that scenario be like? Again, I am talking within my own story, not spreading this to other threads, so I believe I'm safe. I was right, I did write more material, which I will post now. But I haven't finished the story yet, and I have yet to see if I shall post all the written material I have for this Script today, or if I will only post some of it. It depends on how much of it there is. Well, here goes. (As any storywriter knows, typing and formatting takes time and effort.)

FAWN: (V.O.)
    Listen to him, Admiral, I sense that there is no deception here. I am a lot more sensitive to the Force than Poe, who is only just a beginner in its ways. I sense those two beings he is near up on the moon as he is talking to us. In the Force, they feel kind, benevolent and loving.

ACKBAR: Ok, I will relent. I expect another one of the craft like the one I ordered destroyed, to be docked at the Starboard cargo bay of the Ocean Sea soon, and I will see to it that Fawn and her, Rey, and Ben's personal Droids board it, and I would like to speak with these two beings later, after your supper. (Sucks in) Something tells me this might be what we have been praying for since the start of the war. I was wrong to destroy their Capital Ship, but still feel I had no choice because we have not yet identified all classes of Vong craft. I ask the forgiveness of the benevolent guests to our Galaxy.

KLYDON: On behalf of the Ayin Thon race, as an Apostle of our faith, I forgive you, Admiral, and exonerate you from all wrongdoing, for I perceive your heart is pure.

ACKBAR: Thank you, Sir, for that sentiment.

SC 31 EXT SPACE

Another Wormhole opens after the space is warped and a second, pink and purple and yellow, huge, ship, appears, an elaborate, detailed vessel.

SC 32 EXT SPACE AROUND THON VESSEL

The vessel has Poe's face filling a porthole in it, like a concave mirror.

SC 33 INT SECOND THON VESSEL

As the FOUR DROIDS watch in awe at the sumptuous feast of exotic foodstuffs on the ornately carved and stylized emerald-like dinnertable, FAWN, POE, KLYDON, ANAR and SIX OTHER ALIENS IN EXTRAVAGANTLY BEAUTIFUL AND ORNATE CLOTHING eat as POE is in the middle of telling yet another Resistance tale....

POE: ....And then I noticed my jacket was missing. Later, when I saw my pal Finn again, I told him to keep it because it suited him. (Takes a bite of food, relishing it, and a sip of bluish wine.) Delicious. And so we then hatched a suicide mission to blow up a planetkiller superweapon the size of a whole world powered by the energy of an entire sun! They made another one later and destroying this one was easy compared to what we had to do to destroy Starkiller Base 2. Starkiller Base 2 was another planetkiller which destroyed the surface of Coruscant and obliterated the Jedi world of Ahch-To, and it took an entire fleet of our own, smaller planet-killers to blow it up.

KLYDON: Surely you didn't keep these planet-killers when you no longer had need of them. Such dreadful weapons, those are.

POE: Oh, it was spectacular! In the biggest display of fireworks I - or anyone- had EVER seen, we blew up the entire fleet one by one, setting them to self-destruct from the inside, all in sequence. Oh, you just had to see it. Our holorecordings of that event don't do it justice, and we recorded the whole sequence from, like, a hundred different perspectives, and I've watched and re-watched all of them, but it just wasn't the same! It was spectacular! Then the Vong invaded. How long you been fighting these guys, by the way?

A FEMALE ALIEN DRESSED IN A BLACK DRESS AND HEADDRESS WITH SEQUINS AND FURS AND DIAMONDS INSET WITHIN A BODY SCARF AND GOLD CHANDELIER-SHAPED EARRINGS INSET WITH CRYSTALS THAT GLITTER: For many millennia. We have lost count of the number of years we have been at war with the Vong.

FAWN: Who started the war. Is it known?

A MALE ALIEN IN A PURE GOLD ROBE WITH A LIGHT BLUE SASH AND AN ELABORATE EMERALD-LIKE HEADPIECE MINGLED WITH A STONE THAT LOOKS LIKE JADE: The legends state that once our galaxy was peaceful and at rest and prosperous until the Vong invaded, making us need to craft weapons of mass destruction to fight their advances on all fronts. They robbed, burned, pillaged, killed our planets, stripped us of our resources and nabbed and used our own children to fight in their war against us. That latter was a much later development, mere centuries ago.

POE: (A changed expression) Is that what we're in for? A war that will last as long as there has been Jedi, Sith and a Republic, and Sith Empires?

ANAR: Not if we can help it. Our goal is to help you defeat the Vong and and drive them out of your galaxy with you so you don't have to suffer our fate. We also want to teach you how to breach barriers between most larger galaxies like us and the Vong can, so you can take the war to them. Your galaxy is much closer to the Vong Galaxy than our galaxy. We want to use this Galaxy as a Bridge to strike at the heart of the Vong galaxy, and make them think twice about ever invading another galaxy again. The Vong wouldn't sell you that kind of technology for ANY price. We offer it to you for free

FAWN: As Supreme Chancellor of the New Republic and Second Leader of the Resistance Against Palpatine's Ultimate Order, successor to the late benevolent Mon Mothma, Leader of the Rebel Alliance and First Leader of the Resistance of Palpatine's Ultimate Order and Second Succeeding Supreme Chancellor of the New Republic after Princess of the Royal Family of the late planet Alderaan by Adoption and First Supreme Chancellor of the New Republic and leader of the Resistance against both the First Order and Palpatine's Final Order, Leia Organa, I heartily and with much gratitude, accept your offer and your very generous terms. And now, to business. Right now, Lord Warhammer of the Sith Order and leader of the New Sith Empire and the Imperial Remnant are our tentative allies. He is their Supreme Leader. Us and the Empire are no longer fighting each other, however we have not signed any peace treaty as our arrangement is more understood to be necessary given the circumstances than it is contractualized. We already made that mistake once. My late mother, Mon Mothma, took that one regret to her grave. But we are forced to fight the Vong together, for the Vong are merciless and regard neither Imperial, nor Rebel, nor Sith, nor Jedi. Their hand is against every man and every man's hand is against them, to quote ancient Jedi Scripture.

Roary likes this.
  4. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    KLYDON: We know not the term, Jedi, except from studying your culture and religions, but we do use the Force. The Force and God we know, though we call the Force by a different name. We do not use lightsabers as you do, but Katosondin Triblades, a much more advanced and elegant weapon than your lightsabers. Let us duel, and you will see. I sense you want to.

FAWN: (Smiles.) Lets.

KLYDON: Poe, come to our gymnasium and observe us.

SC 34 INT SECOND THON SHIP-GYMNASIUM

KLYDON:
    Produce weapons.

Klydon Force-grabs his Triblade from where it is concealed under his robe, clipped to his utility belt.

POE gawks at the gold-plated and crystalline weapon and stands in staggered stance way over to the side. FAWN reaches under a fold in her dress and takes her lightsaber from her belt and ignites its amethyst blade.

FAWN: I'm borrowing this from a Jedi named Mace Windu until I'm skilled enough to construct my own. Hope you don't mind.

KLYDON: Why would I, young lady. Let us begin your training.

They duel. As they duel, we can see FAWN is quite clumsy with her blade, making lots of mistakes and gaffes that would get her killed were this a real fight and not training, but KLYDON is careful not to hurt or injure her.

KLYDON: (Lifts his weapon in a 'hold' position) I am a Katosondin Grand Master, a practitioner of the Faytod. My last Apprentice, a Padawan in the language of your culture, was killed in a battle with the Vong. She was about your age, but of a different human species from us, and had three green headtails to her waist. You call those Lekku. We have a different name for them in our Galaxy. I can train you in the ways of the Force as a Lokatrat, our exact equivalent term for a Padawan. You will not have to leave your husband, but you will spend a GREAT deal of time away from home and away from your governing duties as I train you in the ways of The Force and to one day best me in a duel. Do you accept my offer of apprenticeship, Fawn Mothma Dameron? It shall not affect your pregnancy. The babies will be just fine. I promise.

Fawn looks to her husband. He nods, smiling, and grins wide.

FAWN: Yes. I agree to be your Lokatrat. At first, I only wanted to study the Jedi out of curiosity, but each passing blood test I had for medical reasons was also tested for Midichlorians, and the more Force knowledge I gained, the higher and higher my Midichlorian count became. I am ready.

KLYDON: Your training begins tomorrow morning. Report to the bridge of this ship to learn special Faytod knowledge and meet all your sparring partners first thing. Eat no breakfast. Self-denial is Lesson One of what is akin to Jedihood. I have important matters to attend to today.

(Well, that's all I have written so far. I hope to update this soon.-Ciou, Brent"study3600" Lee Sohlden Koivopolo V)

(7/5/2023-2:22 AM) Expect an Update soon. Although I am at a loss on how to connect this beginning to bridging it to the Completed Episode 17, I will try to ask God what the next scene will look like in this movie. It may break my writers block as it does for Alan Dean Foster sometimes. There may be an update to this script as early as this morning-study888 "Brent Lee Sohlden Koivopolo V" "Ben-Ach" See you in the update.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2023
    Roary likes this.
  5. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 34 EXT SPACE

We see a Star Destoyer from behind. A Wormhole opens up. Two massive Vong ships exit the wormhole. Three more wormholes open up and five Vong ships exit the wormholes and obliterate the Vong craft.

SC 35 INT STAR DESTROYER

Darth HAVOC looks out the viewscreen at staggered stance, a cool, calculating look on his brow.

An IMPERIAL OFFICER comes up behind him.

OFFICER: And who, pray tell, are these?

HAVOC: I say we welcome them aboard as guests.

SC 36 INT STAR DESTROYER-AIRLOCK

Airlock opens and a DELEGATION of Ayin Thon boards.

LORD HAVOC meets them.

HAVOC: I am Darth Havoc, Vice Admiral of the Imperial Navy. My Master would be pleased to meet you. I greet you on his behalf.

A TALL ALIEN WITH A RED SASH AND A ROYAL BLUE ROBE: I am Sayar, and this is my wife Naralmom. I am a Bishop of the Ayin Thon Church, and we are members of the Thon Race. The Yuzz'on Vong are our sworn enemies, and have been at war with us since time immemorial. We understand you are currently allied with the New Republic.

HAVOC: Ah, yes, too true. It is a tentavive arrangement, more a tolerance of one another's military and governmental presences until the Vong are defeated. Welcome aboard our ship. You shall be our guests of honor at a banquet tonight.

SAYAR: Yes, thank you. We have much to discuss.

SC 37 INT IMPERIAL BANQUET HALL-STAR DESTROYER

The two THON GUESTS and Imperials are eating around a austere, sterile metal table.

HAVOC: So you are teaching the New Republic advanced knowledge. And you are withholding it from us..because you don't trust us...but you agree to work with us as with the New Republic until we win the war against the Vong....fair enough.

SAYAR: We will teach you some things, what we feel you absolutely need to fight the Vong, and we will help you fight the Vong in any way we can.

HAVOC: On behalf of the New Sith Empire, I agree to your terms.

SC 38 INTERIOR NEW REPUBLIC WAR ROOM - ADELPHI

GARAZEB ORRELIOS, HERA SYNDULLA, JASON SYNDULLA, CONDER AND SINJIR, AHSOKA TANO, LANDO CALARISSEAN and MANY others are around a CONFERENCE TABLE.

A GENERAL, GARM BEL IBLIS, is speaking.

GARM: With the assistance of the Thon, we have halted the advance of the Vong at Chandrilla and pushed them back beyond the Hapan Star Cluster, here.

He indicates on a holomap of the galaxy with a holo pen wand pointer what region of the Galaxy he is speaking of.

GARM: We have put out a call to the Mandalores and the Twi'leks for help in the war effort.
    Our next objective will be to gather intelligence as to the Vong's next moves. They seem to be everywhere at once. The highest concentration of them seems to be at the Desolation of Bespin. The new Tibana gas mines there seem to be a target of the Vong. We will meet them there. Lando Calrissean will lead the attack in his new ship. The Millineum Falcon and Chewbacca are soon to be in retirement on Kasshyk. Lando knows Bespin well.

LANDO: And what is this new ship?

The galaxy map transfers into a holo of a wedge shaped ship.

GARM: Meet the J-17 Mini Starfire.

LANDO: Impressive, but why use a ship with that much firepower for this battle.

The holo shifts to a Vong craft.

GARM: This is what we call the Vong Flying Fortress, and there are sixteen of these massive Vong Vessels at Bespin. Some Imperial Shadow And Flame type vessels shall join in the attack. Thon also have what they term "bunker busters" to aid and assist you in this battle.

LANDO: So the Vong have blockaded Bespin and it's my job to bust it up.

GARM: Essentially. If we want to secure the vital tibana gas resources there.

LANDO: Consider it done.

GARM: Then get to your ships. And may the Force be with us all.

SC 39 EXT JEDI TEMPLE-FARSHA IV

The Temple glitters white in the sunlight.

SC 40 INT JEDI TEMPLE-COUNCIL CHAMBER

Two Jedi, a male human with red hair and a female Twi-Lek, TAL, and NALSA RI, stand at the center of the circle. Master BEN SKYWAKER-SOLO looks at them.

BEN: And you know of this how?

NALSA: A stolen organic Vong file, analyzed by New Republic intelligence, from a captured Vong ship, Master Ben.

KLON: Then we will send about thirty-two Knights and Masters to Nal Hutta. If the Vong ally themselves with the Hutt clans, we will have a formiddable foe on our hands. We need to convince the Hutts they had be better off siding with us.

LEERSA: May the Force be with you.

Tal and Nalsa Ri bow.

(Note: I invite feedback and concrit. Please tell me what you guys think.)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2023