main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Episode II: The Clone Wars AU Planning Thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by darth_rebelscum, Dec 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_rebelscum

darth_rebelscum Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 16, 2001

Having my Star Wars Episode I: The Way of The Force AU nearly completed, I thought this would a good time to begin my AU take on Episode II.

Without giving too much away, I would like to go into a synopsis now. It is 5 years after the events of Way of The Force. Queen Allella, wanting to see more of the galaxy, stops on Coruscant and meets up with the Jedi, seeing Obi-Wan for the first time in 5 years and they fall in love.

Anakin, meanwhile, deeply in love with Allella himself, does not take kindly to this new relationship, and, not feeling able to turn to Obi-Wan, he turns to Orurs, and Senator Palpatine.

Soon after, an army of Clones appears and begins vicious attacks. The Jedi go to fight them, along with several other planets, and soon an all war rages on, The Clone Wars.

Over the next several years, alligences change and so do loves and the fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance.

Does this story sound interesting to anyone? :)

2. darth_rebelscum

Nov 16, 2001

Anybody interested? :)

3. darth_rebelscum

Nov 16, 2001
  4. darth_rebelscum

Nov 16, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.