main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

STAR WARS EPISODE IX THE FALLEN SONS (Fan Script)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SWSturm, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWSturm

SWSturm Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2018
    Hello Everybody!

I wrote my last script back in 1999. I put my childhood dreams on indefinite hold and went about my life without thinking about writing again.

Until I saw THE LAST JEDI. What a stinking pile of bantha poo doo. I was so angry with the film I gave myself a task: to write my own version of EPISODE IX. Why? Because I felt I had to for some strange reason.

I started it on December 21st and finished it today and now I share it with you all. It is 298 pages and split into two movies like the final films in the Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Twilight series. This basically happened because #1 Episode 8 basically added nothing to the story and #2 The Skywalker Saga deserves an epic finale. I dialed it up to 11 and kept it there until the last page.

At least I think I did. You're going to have to be the judge of that.

If you read it and like it I'm glad. If you read it and think it isn't even worth printing on toilet paper. Well, sorry. Hey, at least there's no milking or fishing!

Enjoy!
    (I hope)

Download link below:

Link removed. We do not allow links to outside stories here. Please post your story (not a link) in the proper story forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.