main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST Star Wars, Episode VII: The Fall of Skywalker

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthMydinsky, Sep 22, 2022.

1. DarthMydinsky

DarthMydinsky Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2022
    Hi! New poster here. Over the last two years, I set out to re-write the entire Star Wars Sequel Trilogy. I started with a lot of fresh OC's, all the old legacy characters, a new plot, a new conflict, a new big bad, and a lot of new elements of the Force. The story is complete, and since this seems like the place to be for Star Wars fanfic, I'm going to share a couple chapters a week. I hope you enjoy it.

Note: The entire trilogy is completed if you want to read past this, but for now I'm just posting a chapter at a time.

Devil Edit: Link to story at Archive of Our Own was deleted. Please do not link to your stories on other sites, such as Archive of Our Own. Instead post the full text of them here on this site. Thank you!

Opening Crawl:

It is a time of relative peace. The GALACTIC REPUBLIC, guided by CHANCELLOR LEIA ORGANA, works tirelessly to spread democracy to a galaxy that has suffered from decades of tyranny. The Galactic Senate debates the ratification of a new Constitution that would eliminate corruption and strengthen the rule of law.

The Chancellor's efforts have drawn the ire of her opponents, who decry an influx of refugees fleeing mysterious catastrophes on the Outer Rim worlds. Republic intelligence pursues solutions to the refugee crisis out of political expediency while leaving a handful of mysterious clues unexamined.

The reborn JEDI ORDER, under the guidance of JEDI MASTER LUKE SKYWALKER, maintains neutrality from the REPUBLIC. As the new Jedi work to rebuild the storied order, Luke becomes increasingly preoccupied with a whispered threat of a new darkness rising...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2023
    Roary likes this.