main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga STAR WARS EPISODE XII: RISE OF THE JEDI - Spoiler Warning!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by study888, Oct 12, 2021.

1. study888

study888 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    WARNING: General SW Saga SPOILERS throughout.
    Title: Star Wars XII: Rise of the Jedi
    Rating: PG for violence and language.
    Genre: Fantasy/Sci-Fi
    Length: An Entire Shooting Script
    Author: study3600
    Synopsis:In the Epic Conclusion to The Thrawn Sequel to the Sequels Trilogy, Grand Admiral Thrawn prepares to invade Coruscant as Luuke hunts down Rey and Ben Skywalker-Solo.
    Characters: Rey, Ben, Thrawn, Ahsoka, Rex, Ezra Bridger, Zeb, Joruus C'Boath, Luuke, the Noghri, Princess Chrodora, C-3PO, R2-D2, Finn, Rose, Lando, Chewbacca, Dio, BB-8, Poe Dameron, Lando Calrissean, Captain Pellean

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

SC 01 EXT SPACE

A vast sea of stars serves as the backdrop for a TITLE ROLL, which craws into infinity....

EPISODE XII

RISE OF THE JEDI

Screenplay by Brent Lee Sohlden Koivopolo V

GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN is at the HEIGHT OF HIS POWER. In a FINAL PUSH to retake CORUSCANT, THRAWN seizes control of the MID-RIM WORLDS, just beyond the CORE WORLDS. SOLIDIFYING HIS POWER here with his KATANA FLEET of CLONES, Thrawn readies himself for the invasion. REY SKYWALKER-SOLO leads the RESISTANCE on a desperate mission to the CHISS HOMEWORLD of CSILLA in the UNKNOWN REGIONS....

The SPACE AROUND THE MAIN TITLE CRAWL transitions into a very ALIEN-LOOKING SPACESCAPE as the OPENING TITLE MUSIC transitions at the same time to a thrilling, adventurous rendition of REY'S THEME and SUDDENLY the MILLENNIUM FALCON races past the CAMERA and zooms forward, dodging anomaly after anomaly navigating the REDOUBT CLUSTER.

SC 02 INT MILLENNIUM FALCON-SPACE

C-3PO: Oh, dear, oh dear. This Redoubt Cluster is dangerous!

R2-D2: (Whistles and tootles)

C-3PO: I could't agree with you more, Artoo.

D-O: Danger. Unfriendly space signals. Must warn Rey.

BB-8: (Twiddles and beeps) (Swiveling his head)

BB-8 and D-O race to the cockpit.

SC 03 INT. MILLENNIUM FALCON-COCKPIT-SPACE

REY, BEN, FINN and ROSE TICO are talking heatedly. We listen in.

FINN: Honestly, we could have come here any other way. This way is way too dangerous and this mission is too important.

BEN: I agree with Finn on this one, dear. What did you hope to achieve by coming through the Redoubt Cluster?

REY: I trust the Living Force, Ben. It calls me to come this way to Csilla, although I do not know why. The reason will become apparent.

ROSE: I'm with Rey on this one.

We can see there is a lightsaber clipped to Rose's utility belt.

FINN starts to say something but is interrupted by D-O and BB-8 rushing into the cockpit, BB-8 beeping madly.

D-O: Danger! Danger! Picking up unfriendly signals. Must warn Rey!

REY: Blast! Man the gunwells!

Everyone rushes out. CHEWBACCA is in the co-pilot's seat. LANDO is behind CHEWIE.

LANDO: We're in for a rough ride.

REY: I'll say!

Suddenly the control panel SPARKS and smokes.

LANDO: I'll see what I can do to fix it.

SC 04-20 EXT SPACE-REDOUBT CLUSTER/INTERCUT WITH LANDO FIXING CONTROL PANEL, TARGETING COMPUTERS, GUNWELL SHOTS AND DOGFIGHTING

Alien ships fire upon the Millennium Falcon. Dogfighting ensues. Cut between gunners in gunwells, targeting readouts, LANDO fixing the control panel, REY piloting the ship, CLOSE UPS of the DROIDS, some DIALOGUE, as well as DROID DIALOGUE and dogfighting. The Falcon blows up 6 ENEMY SHIPS.

SC 21 EXT SPACE

The MILLENNIUM FALCON races out of the REDOUBT CLUSTER and jumps into HYPERSPACE.

SC 22 EXT SPACE

Moving away from us, the Falcon comes out of Hyperspace and approaches CSILLA.

SC 23 EXT CSILLA-LANDING PLATFORM-DAY

THREE CHISS, two MALES with silver hair, one FEMALE with long, jet back hair in a ponytail, stand GUARD. The Falcon lands and the GUARDS approach the ship, weapons drawn.

The MAIN DOOR of the
    Falcon opens, the ramp comes down. REY, her DROIDS, and the OTHERS come down, REY raising a WHITE FLAG with no symbol.

The CHISS lower their weapons.

The LEADER, the FEMALE CHISS with the JET BLACK HAIR, approaches them and and speaks in an ALIEN TONGUE.

REY turns to C-3PO.

REY: 3PO, what is she saying?

C-3PO: Well, M'Lady, she is speaking in a very rare language to our galaxy, known as Sy Bisti, but a rough translation, and the most accurate I can come up with, is "What the hell is your business here, alien scum?!"

REY: Tell her that I seek an audience with the Chiss Ascendancy.

C-3PO: (Speaks in Sy Bisti.)

All the Chiss burst out laughing, then they point their weapons at the GROUP, and the LEADER speaks very roughly to them, jostling REY very roughly with her big GUN. The REBEL GROUP all raise their hands in the air who can, including C-3PO.

The CHISS LEADER speaks angrily, furiously and rapidly in Sy Bisti, gesturing wildly in the air with her GUN, then indicates REY and the others to turn around.

They all do, and the CHISS LEADER jams her GUN into REY'S back.

The GROUP starts walking forward, driven on by the THREE CHISS GUARDS.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2023
  2. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 24 INT. JAILHOUSE-CSILLA-NIGHT

The WHOLE GROUP, DROIDS not included, are in the CLOTHES they came with, now grungy and sweaty.

C-3PO: Unless my internal chronometer is malfunctioning, We've been here for two days! The re-runs of shows on TV just repeat endlessly! Will this never end?

D-O:
    Picking up transmission from local computers network. Alien hostilities toward us are rising. We are slated for execution and meltdown in two days.

C-3PO: Oh, dear, meltdown! This is madness!

REY: Quiet, you two. I'm thinking.
    If there is any way for D-O to visually indicate he intends to now keep silence, he exhibits it. C-3PO, too, now keeps silence. R2 is sleeping. BB-8 is catatonic from shock.

INTO THE ROOM walks a blue-skinned CHISS GUARD to give them their SUPPER of RATIONS AND WATER, and THIN, DISGUSTING-LOOKING, FILMY SOUP.

REY: Threepio, tell him I must speak to the Chiss Ascendency now or face the consequences.

C-3PO: But Mistress Skywalker-Solo, we are outmatched and outgunned (he says with a tone of question or inquiry).

REY:
    Just tell him, 3PO.

C-3PO tells the CHISS GUARD something in Sy Bisti and the GUARD roars with LAUGHTER.

Suddenly, the JAIL CELL doors come off at the hinges and fall onto the floor, and REY, BEN, FINN and ROSE quickly dispatch the GUARD, as well as all of the other GUARDS who race in at the noise, blasters drawn, in hand-to-hand combat. Then the FOUR of them DISARM and TIE UP the GUARDS, after BEN Force-crushes the Security CAMS.

BEN: Let's move.

They all, DROIDS included, slip out the door left WIDE OPEN by the GUARDS, pick up their weapons just outside the CELL BLOCK, in a CAGE
    REY COMPLETELY DISSASSEMBLES with the FORCE, go up THREE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS quickly and out a BIG DOOR REY opens with the FORCE.

SC 25 EXT CSILLA-NIGHT

The group escapes into the night.

LANDO: Where to, now, M'Lady?

REY: The Force will guide us, as it always has.

SC 26 EXT CSILLA-TEMPORARY ENCAMPMENT-WOODS-DAY

C-3PO: Oh, I am in bad need of an oil bath! We've been wandering about this planet aimlessly for three days! Will this never end?

BEN: Don't worry, my golden friend, it only seems aimless. I sense circumstances will soon change in our favor.

SC 27 EXT CSILLA-WOODS-SUNSET

The GROUP walk single file to hide their numbers.

SUDDENLY screaming, wailing and a high pitched girlish voice is heard in the distance.

BEN: 3PO, what is that girl's voice saying?

C-3PO: A lot of foul Chiss swear words, Sir, and shouts of 'Let me go' and 'my parents will find me!'

Rey looks at Ben.

BEN: You guys stay here. This little girl is in need of our help. My wife and I will handle this.

SC 28 EXT CSILLA-SUNSET-CLEARING-SUNSET

FOUR THUGS roughly manhandle a 10 year old Chiss girl in a blue and green dress that looks filthy and unwashed. One of the THUGS shouts at her in Sy Bisti and smacks her across the mouth hard, leaving a bruise. She shuts up. Another THUG begins to speak but can't because he is CHOKING. His hand goes to his throat, but his windpipes are soon crushed and he collapses to the earth. Just then, as the other three look around in fear, a gun flies out of another's hand and turns toward him and SHOOTS him in the face. He falls over, dead. As the other two begin shouting at the top if their lungs and begin randomly firing in every direction, REY and BEN come out from behind the dense trees and foliage and quickly dispatch the remaining two THUGS. The GIRL'S eyes go WIDE in SHOCK and DISBELIEF.

Just then the GIRL SCREAMS, turns around and begins to TAKE OFF RUNNING in the other direction, but she is frozen MID-STRIDE, as BEN holds out his hand.

But she continues to scream at the TOP OF HER LUNGS.

BEN: 3-PO, come here!

C-3PO comes out of the woods.

BEN: Tell this frightened young girl that we mean her no harm and that we want to help her find her parents.

3PO shouts out to the girl in Sy Bisti sternly.

She stops screaming. BEN lowers his hand. She walks back to the GROUP. All the members, LANDO, ROSE, FINN, ARTOO, CHEWBACCA, BB-8 and D-O, have rejoined REY, BEN and THREEPIO in the CLEARING.

REY: 3PO, ask this girl who her parents are, and who she is.

C-3PO: (Speaks to the girl in soft tones in Sy Bisti.)

GIRL: I am fluent in Basic, so there is no need for your talkdroid. I am Princess Chaf'or'throdora of the Fifth House of the Css Ascendancy. A crime syndycate, Crimson Dawn, hired those thugs to kidnap me to use me as a bartering chip to blackmail the Royal Family. Sorry for my fear, but I believed you to be Sith Warriors sent by some rival faction who had other interests, and I did the only thing my instinct told me to do-try to run.

A look of joy dawns on each member of the group's face, save the DROIDS who nevertheless show their excitement in other ways.

BEN: Can you take us to the Ascendancy? We would be very grateful, and you would be a real help to us.

CHRODORA: : Yes, I paid attention to every mile those ruffians took me. It is a long way off. I hope you brought camping gear.

BEN: It's in the Wookiee's pack.

CHRODORA: :
    I've never seen an actual Wookiee before, or a BB unit, only in television, the Holonet or in Holovids, or other visual data storage units. What are your names?

BEN: Ben Solo-Skywalker, at your service, M'Lady.

REY: Rey Skywalker-Solo.

CHEWIE: (Barks.)

BEN: That's Chewie.

CHRODORA:
    He introduced himself as 'Chewbacca'. 'Chewie' must be his nickname. I am also fluent in Shyriiwook, know a lot of binary, and am fluent in many other languages and dialects. The education of a Princess of the Fifth House of the Css Ascendancy is intense, and I also know many fighting arts and am good with a blaster and a staff.

R2-D2: (Beeps)

BB-8: (Beeps)

CHRODORA:
    Oh (giggles, covering mouth) R2-D2 and BB-8. Nice to meet you.

D-O: D-O, M'Lady.

C-3PO:
    I am See-Threepio, Human Cyborg Relations, M'Lady.

ROSE: Rose Tico, M'Lady.

FINN:
    Finn Redeemed, M'Lady, formerly First Order Stormtrooper FN-2187, at your service.

LANDO:
    Lando Calarissean, Little Lady. (Bows)

CHRODORA: : (Curtsies) It is a pleasure to make all of your acquaintances. Now, if you will all follow me, we'll find our way to the Fifth House of Css, but don't expect to get there anytime soon. We have a rather long journey ahead of us.

BEN: Then let's get going. We haven't a moment to lose. And thank you, you've been most kind.

SC 29 EXT. CSSILLA-WIDE PLAINS AND ROLLING HILLS-MIDDAY

The PARTY OF ELEVEN continues on their trek.

Last edited: May 11, 2022
  3. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 30 EXT. CSSILLA-MOUNTAIN PASS-MORNING

Dressed in furs, save the DROIDS, the PARTY continues, trudging through the DEEP SNOW.

SC 31 EXT SWAMP-CSILLA-EVENING

The PARTY is CAMPED out.

C-3PO: Lady Rey, if I may venture an opinion, Chewbacca and Princess Chaf'or'throdora have been gone gathering firewood for far too long. I'm starting to become concerned.

BEN: I agree. I sense that they may be in grave danger. Finn, Rose, come with us.

ROSE AND FINN:
    Yes, Master Ben.

SC 32 EXT CSILLA-SWAMP-NIGHT

CHEWIE and CHRODORA are in the HUGE TENTACLES of a MASSIVE GREEN-SKINNED SWAMP MONSTER with YELLOW SPOTS and MANY EYE-STALKS, about to be DEVOURED by it, when REY, BEN, FINN and ROSE come to the RESCUE, attempting to SLICE AND SKEWER the BEAST with their LIGHTSABERS, but it only serves to DISTRACT the BEAST from EATING its TWO VICTIMS.

BEN and REY leap onto the top of the CREATURE, slicing off EYESTALK AFTER EYESTALK. The CREATURE ROARS in PAIN and ANGUISH, but still holds TIGHT to CHEWIE and the GIRL, and HASTENS TO FINISH ITS MEAL. FINN and ROSE leap atop the BEAST and ATTEMPT to SLICE OFF the TENTACLES holding its TWO VICTIMS but they are TOO THICK. The GIRL and CHEWIE continue to SCREAM. Just then, FINN creates a FORCE BUBBLE around HIMSELF and LEAPS INTO the CREATURES GAPING MAW ahead of CHRODORA AND CHEWBACCA. Several SECONDS later the FORCE BUBBLE EXPANDS beyond the BOUNDS of the SWAMP BEAST'S SKIN, making the BEAST EXPLODE in A GORY GOOEY MESS. The JEDI, CHRODORA and CHEWIE fall to the earth, and BEN and REY free them of the MASIVE TENTACLES. CHRODORA and CHEWBACCA cough from being CONSTRICTED and they GASP FOR AIR.

BEN: (Pats FINN on the back.) Good job, Finn. You've earned your right to be my Padawan, as you have been begging me for months now. Will you accept?

FINN: You can't imagine the horrors I discovered inside that thing, Ben. I won't be able to sleep well for WEEKS now! (Bows and kneels to Ben): I accept, and submit to your teaching and your training, Master Solo-Skywalker.

BEN: Your hair's cut too short to make a braid. I'll have to fix you with a clip-on.

FINN:
    I've always wanted one of those! Yes!! Alright, dear Rose, my wife, soon I'll be a Knight like you. Just wait and see!

ROSE: I believe in you, husband.

SC 33 EXT CSILLA-BEACH COAST-DAY

A rickety but big BOAT is tied up to a WOODEN DOCK.

CHRODORA: All aboard. I was hoping and praying the boat they left here hadn't been taken yet. Now we have to cross this huge lake.

FINN: (Looks) Where's the other side? I only see water.

CHRODORA: It took three days for the five of us to cross this lake. We had better pray for no gales, or we could be capsized really quick.

FINN'S eyes close and he bows his head. CHEWIE, REY and BEN and ROSE follow suit. LANDO crosses his arms.

After they raise their heads and open their eyes, they all board the BOAT.

4. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    (Author:-Don't forget that the Wookiee family praying around a Life Day dinner was featured at the end of The Holiday Special and Lor San Tecca was a Member of the Church of the Force and Ahch-To had nuns.-BLSKV)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  5. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 34 EXT CSILLA-LAKE-OPEN WATER-DAY

As the CREW OF THE BOAT fishes for FOOD, SOME TRANSPARENT, CRYSTAL DOLPHINS leap AHEAD beside the BOAT. A HUGE EXOTIC BIRD OF PREY swoops down, IGNORING THE CREW OF THE BOAT, and snatches away ONE OF THE CRYSTAL DOLPHINS, who makes a PITIFUL WAILING SOUND as it is CARRIED up.

SC 35-EXT CSILLA-GRASSY LAKESHORE-DAY

The BOAT is SCUTTLED upon the OPPOSITE SHORE of the LAKE. The CREW disembark. They CONTINUE their journey without a word.

SC 36-CSILLA-BIG CITY-DAY

No one DARES to touch any of the PARTY OF ELEVEN because they are with their PRINCESS, under HER PROTECTION, and ALL are GRATEFUL to SEE HER ALIVE.

SC 37 EXT-PALACE OF THE FIFTH HOUSE OF THE CSS ASCENDANCY-DAY

The PALACE is GRAND, with ORNATE MARKINGS all over it, and a HUGE SPIRE, POINTING to the DIRECTION STAR OF THE CSS.

[Author's Note: I have not read the Thrawn Ascendancy series. I tried doing research on the CSS Ascendancy but could not find the details I was looking for on Wookieepedia. If any or all of these details are contradictory to established canonical Css Culture or practice, it can be retconned; should be an easy to tricky fix but this story is malleable-it bends to canon except in the case of Ben not dying at the end of Episode 9 because his second sacrifice after his first death is unneccessary and ends the Skywalker Line and bereaves Rey needlessly of a future love interest and prevents the birth of Luke and Sara, which you can meet in my Star wars 13-15 Scripts already posted here, all three, in tf.n fan fiction-BLSK"study3600"V}

SC 38 INT-PALACE OF THE FIFTH HOUSE OF THE CSS ASCENDANCY

The LEADERS of the FIFTH HOUSE sit in the ROYAL AUDIENCE CHAMBER ARRAYED in ROYAL COLORS, as the PARTY OF ELEVEN are granted AN AUDIENCE.

CSS LEADER: There is no reward great enough to repay you for saving my daughter's life not once, but twice. Also, I am quite aware that since you are Leaders yourselves with positions of Authority in the New Republic, you are already each one of you rich beyond imagination. Lady Rey, you are permitted to speak.

REY: Tell me the weakness of Mi'th'raw'nuruodo, your Majesty.

CSS ASCENDANCY LEADER: It is the weakness of our whole species. Our inability to sense the Force, deception or betrayal.

REY: Do you approve of Thrawn controlling the Empire?

LEADER: No, we do not.

REY: Can Thrawn be stopped?

LEADER: It is certain he can and must be stopped. He is mad with power. There is something you must know. Something we know of because of our connection to Thrawn that the entire New Republic is quite unaware of, but we feel it would help your cause tremendously if we told you.

BEN: Permission to speak, your Majesty.

LEADER: Granted, Master Ben.

BEN: What is this intelligence you speak of?

LEADER: It concerns the Clone Army manning Mi'th'raw'nuruodo's massive Katana Fleet. They are generated from a cloning facility from a planet in the Obra Skai System called Wayland. If you are to crush Thrawn's war effort, there you must strike. But beware! It is guarded by two Dark Jedi, the Master currrently aboard Thrawn's ship, The Chimera, and we do not know the whereabouts of his apprentice, the clone of one now deceased Jedi Master, Luke Skywalker. But his Master, Joruus C'baoth is far more dangerous. The facility is one thing. The two Dark Jedi stay in a nearby mountain fortress. One thing is certain. If these two Dark Jedi are not also dispatched and also the Facility, These two dangerous men will surely take over the Empire after Thrawn dies, when he is defeated.

REY: And how will we defeat Thrawn himself.

LEADER: (Smiles) That I do not know. He may have to be defeated militarily by your Rebel Fleet. Your guess is as good as mine. But your top priority is Wayland.

BEN: Then to Wayland we will go. We could use a transport to quickly get back to our ship.

LEADER: We will give you our swiftest air car, which should be big enough for the ten of you with plenty of breathing room. Our scouts have already located your starship and have programmed the car with its coordinates. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

REY: Thank you for your kindness, we leave in peace. (bows, as do all the other Jedi. The others also do obeisance.)

Nearby, C-3PO is coming out of an oil bath and we can see the other DROIDS are all shiny and BUFFED UP.

6. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 39 CSILLA -WOODS- MIDDAY

The SPEEDER races through the CSILLAN WOOD.

SC 40 EXT CSILLA-MILLENNIUM FALCON PARKING AREA-DAY

A FIGURE IN A BLACK ROBE awaits their arrival, as well as a SMALL ARMY of VERY ANGRY CHISS. THE SPEEDER PARKS WELL AWAY FROM them. The CREW disembarks.

LUUKE: (In a loud, booming, Force Amplified Voice) You are all walking dead persons, every last one of you. My spy network has ferreted out your exact location and we have been awaiting your arrival with eager anticipation. (Speaks loudly in Sy Bisti, with Subtitle) WRONGED CITIZENS OF CSILLA, ATTACK!

CHEWBACCA and LANDO start blasting away with BOWCASTER and BLASTER RIFLE, flanking the FOUR JEDI to the LEFT AND RIGHT, with the DROIDS STILL ON BOARD THE SPEEDER. THE JEDI come in SABERS SWINGING, PIERCING, DISMEMBERING and CHOPPING the ANGRY CHISS as CHISS FEMALES AND MALES go down by GUN AND BY SWORD one by one. Soon there are no enemies left standing, save LU'UKE, in the distance.

LUUKE claps loudly and slowly THREE TIMES.

LU'UKE: Well, done. I expected no less. But not even the four of you Jedi are any match for my inestimable power. Lando and Chewbacca, stay out of this affair for your own good. This is strictly Jedi business, and I have no beef with either of you.

CHEWIE and LANDO go back to the SPEEDER. BEN and REY shed their OUTER ROBES. ROSE and the OTHER THREE JEDI get into FIGHTING STANCE.

LUUKE: Oh, I'm going to so enjoy bleeding each of your sabers and making all four of them mine.

DUEL OF THE FATES music BLENDED with DUEL of the HEROES music swells as THE DARK JEDI ASSAULTS the PADAWAN, KNIGHT and TWO MASTERS.

Then, SUDDENLY, a SECOND BLADE EMITS from LUUKE'S RED LASER SWORD, making it into an ANGLE SWORD, which he wields expertly, and is flexible, able to be adjusted to ANY ANGLE, INCLUDING STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN AND HORIZONTAL. LUUKE uses these ABILITIES to GREAT EFFECT.

[​IMG]

ROSE'S PINK BLADE, FINN'S BLUE BLADE, BEN'S ORANGE CROSSGUARDS BLADE, and REY'S BLUE BLADE are NO MATCH for the CONSTANTLY SHIFTING AND CHANGING ANGLES of LU'UKE'S RED BLADES, which from TIME TO TIME he also pulls apart to reveal a CHAIN BETWEEN THEM and EXPERTLY WIELDS THEM like NUNCHUCKS. JUST as THE FOUR JEDI are about to be COMPLETLY OVERPOWERED and SLAIN, A JEDI STARFIGHTER SUDDENLY LANDS BETWEEN LU'UKE and the OTHER JEDI. The TOP POPS open and out like a BLAZE OF GLORY, AHSOKA TANO, her left hand a BRIGHT SHINING LIGHT BLUE CRYSTALLINE MASTERWORK, somersaults five times forward in the air while unclipping both of her LIGHTSABERS from her UTILITY BELT WITH THE FORCE, and LANDS on her FEET. She CROUCHES menacingly, giving LUUKE a STERN look then IGNITES BOTH PURE WHITE SWORDS SIMULTANEOUSLY.

TANO: You're gonna pay for sending all of those innocent Chiss to their deaths, phoney-baloney Lukie!

[​IMG]

SC 41 INT SPEEDER-CSILLA-DAY

Artoo-Detoo BEEPS excitedly to see Ahsoka again.

SC 42 EXT-MILLENNIUM FALCON LANDING SITE-DAY

TANO: If you want to get to my friends you'll have to get through me first!

LUUKE: (Loudly) How ever did you find your friends?!

TANO: Easy. Had they not come to Csilla through the Redoubt cluster, I never would have known of their mission, for I had just concluded business there.

LUUKE: (Laughs evilly) What 'business'?

TANO: That's none of yours. And when I learned you were after my friends through monitoring your spy network, I immediately sniffed out the trail and came as soon as I could to help. Now I'm gonna defend these wonderful people, and you are so going to die.

LUUKE: We'll see. We are pretty evenly matched. But I feel I have a slight edge over your skills, both with saber and Force ability. You may be the one to die today, then I will easily slay your friends and I will have SIX sabers to bleed.

TANO: You will bleed these sabers when Ashla is no longer a God. And that will NEVER happen.

LUUKE: I don't believe in your God. Your sad devotion to faith in ANY God makes you weaker than me morally. It shall be easy to defeat such an one as yourself. Prepare to die finally. I will end your long and miserable life, Lady Tano.

SUDDENLY with a FURY rivalling PALPATINE HIMSELF, Luuke twists in the air with his red blade facing in front of him, shouting an evil SITH SCREAM that sounds AWFUL and coming at AHSOKA like a MISSILE.

WHITE CLASHES TERRIFICALLY with RED with WHITE WITH RED as AHSOKA and LU'UKE DUEL WIELD in UNISON, the CHAIN connecting saber to saber, stretching LONG ENOUGH to allow BOTH COMBATANTS to FULL ON DUEL WIELD. TIT FOR TAT, BLOW for BLOW, AHSOKA clearly is shown to have an advantage, but only a SLIGHT one. It is a STALEMATE. While LU'UKE is distracted the FOUR JEDI, CHEWBACCA, LANDO and the FOUR DROIDS board the FALCON, and, as TANO nods in approval, TAKES OFF into the GREEN SKY of CSILLA. Then Ahsoka slightly gestures with her right PINKIE finger, the JEDI STARFIGHTER'S TOP POPS OPEN, she BACKWARD SOMERSAULTS FIVE TIMES and lands in the COCKPIT, on HER SEAT, and, ZOOMS OFF.

SC 43 EXT SPACE

The FALCON and the JEDI STARFIGHTER move away from CSILLA and JUMP TOGETHER into HYPERSPACE.

SC 44 EXT SPACE

The Chimera hovers menacingly over the planet UKIO.

SC 45 INT-CHIMERA-SPACE

{Author's note: For the following sequence I give credit to Timothy Zahn and Dark Horse Comics, however the whole movie is not The Last Command completely, only borrows intentionally a few scenes, sequences and ideas from it, but is nearly 100% original in all other respects. Otherwise the story of Thrawn cold not be told properly on the Big Screen) Episode 10 is almost entirely NOTHING like Heir to the Empire except for one scene, all the rest 100% original for example. And Episode 11 will probably bear absolutely no resemblance to Dark Force Rising, except in the introduction of the Nog'hri to Rey on Hongrir (sp?) and one of the final battle sequences location being at Bilbringi Shipyards (with different, wholly different, action sequences and a fresh new feel.) My goal was to retell the Thrawn story in a dynamic way with Rey, Ben and Finn and the rest instead of the usual Han Luke and Leia tropes, who are, last I checked, all dead by now. -BLSKV}

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  7. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN SITS in his SEAT, FINGERS STEEPLED. An Imperial LIEUTENANT walks up to THRAWN and SALUTES.

THRAWN: At ease. Report.

LIEUTENANT: All systems show battle-ready, Admiral. The task force is beginning to check in.

THRAWN: Very good, Lieutenant. Inform me when all have done so, Captain Palleon.

PALLEON: Sir?

THRAWN: Begin the countdown.

PALLEON: Yes, sir.

PALLEON: (CONT'D) Countdown, transmit your marks. Bellacose, three minutes.

HOLOGRAM: (V.O.) Acknowledged.

PALLEON: Relentless, 4.5 minutes.

HOLOGRAM: (V.O.) Acknowledged.

PALLEON: Adjudicator, 6 minutes.

HOLOGRAM: (V.O.) We are ready, Chimera.

THRAWN: The operation appears to be moving along smoothly. The Stormhawk reports that the small freighters launched on time with tow cables functioning properly and we've just intercepted an emergency call from the Andor system.

PALLEON: That would be the Bellacose and its task force. Any response, sir?

THRAWN: The Rebel Base at Ord Padron responded. It should be interesting to see how much help they send..

LIEUTENANT: We intercepted a distress signal from Filve, Admiral. Ord Padron again responding.

THRAWN: Good! Seven minutes, I think, and we will be able to move...leaving our true target for the pluck. Now we had better confirm that our exalted Jedi Master is ready and willing to do his part.

PALLEON: I'll go, sir.

THRAWN: Thank you, Captain.

SC 46 INT ART GALLERY-CHIMERA-SPACE

JORUUS C'BAOTH sits cross-legged, hands on knees, meditating and admiring changing HOLOGRAPHIC ART DISPLAYS. CAPTAIN PALLEON strides in confidently behind him.

C'BAOTH: CAPTAIN PALLEON! I've been waiting for you. I take it Grand Admiral Mi'th'raw'nuruduodo is finally ready.

PALLEON: Almost. We want to clear out Ord Padron as much as possible before we move.

The DARK JEDI crosses his arms.

C'BAOTH: He will not always be right.

PALLEON:
    You read my mind. Do you not understand the concept of privacy?!

C'BAOTH: I am the Empire, Captain. Your thoughts are part of your service to me.

PALLEON: My service is to Grand admiral Thrawn.

C'BAOTH: You may believe that if you wish.

PALLEON: We should put up a tactical display, Master C'baoth.

C'BAOTH: (Raises a hand) As you wish.

A tactical display appears. The positions of the Chimera and the Katana Fleet are on display.

PALLEON: As we can see, the Katana Fleet dreadnoughts of our task force cover our outer and inner defense positions, and The Stormhawk only serves as a backstop to the Chimera from the right side, while the Chimera is driving toward high orbit above the sunset equator, as other ships are dropping through the brief gaps ground control is opening for them in Ukio's Energy Shield, the few invisible cloaked ships that are being towed are not to be suspected.

C'BAOTH: Invisible only to those without eyes to see them, Captain.

PALLEON: So now you can see the ships' insides, can you? How Jedi skills grow!

C'BAOTH: (With utter disdain) I can see the men inside your precious cloaked shields. I can hear their thoughts and guide their minds. What does the metal itself matter?

PALLEON: They'll be dropping the tow cables as soon as they are inside the shield. Are you ready?

C'BAOTH: (In an arrogant tone) I await the Grand Admiral's Command.

A doorbell rings that sounds almost like the one in Star Trek: The Next Generation in sound and in tone.

THRAWN: (V.O.) Captain Palleon.

PALLEON: We're ready, Admiral.

THRAWN: Standby..Tow cables detracking now. Confirm that they are beneath the planetary shield. Be absolutely certain, Jedi Master. If you are wrong-

C'BAOTH: (Thunders) I am NOT wrong, Grand Admiral Thrawn (practically spits the name out)! I will do my part in this battle! Concern yourself with yours.

SC 47 EXT UKIO-DAY

The Chimera hovers as a transmission to the planet is heard:

THRAWN: (V.O.)This is the Imperial Star Destroyer Chimera. I declare the Ukia System is once again under the mandate of Imperial Law and the protection of Imperial Forces. You will lower your shields, recall all vehicles unto their bases and prepare for an orderly transfer of command. If you fail to respond, I will have to presume that you mean to resist the Empire. In that extremity I will have no choice but to open hostilities.

SC 48 INT CHIMERA-BRIDGE-CLOSE-UP OF THRAWN'S FACE-SPACE

V.O.: They are sending another request for assistance, even more panicked than the last.

THRAWN:
    I'm certain the next one will be even more so. Prepare for firing sequence one, Master C'baoth.

SC 49 INT STAR ROOM-CHIMERA-SPACE

As C'BAOTH meditates, he responds to THRAWN.

C'BAOTH: The cruisers are ready, Grand Admiral Thrawn, as am I.

THRAWN: Be sure that you are. Unless the thing is absolutely perfect, the entire show will be worse than useless. Turbolaser battery, standby, firing sequence on on my mark....3....2...1..FIRE!

SC 50 EXT UKIO-DAY

The planet is fired upon by a salvo from the turbolaser blasts of the Chimera. People on the surface run in a panic, many die and much sand is turned into glass, many of their buildings and other structures are destroyed.

SC 51 EXT UKIO-POV OF THE CLOAKED SHIPS INTERCUT WITH POV OF THE UKIANS-DAY

It looks like the Chimera is firing on the planet through their defense shield from the point of view of the Ukians. PULL back to the point of view of just above the CLOAKED ships to show that this is an optical illusion, and as the Chimera's turbolaser batteries strike the ENERGY SHIELD, the towed CLOAKED VESSELS in turn and at the EXACT SAME time, fire upon the planet below, giving the APPEARANCE that the EMPIRE has developed an ENERGY SHIELD-PIERCING WEAPON.

SC 52 INT UKIO-SHELTERS

We see children being held by their mothers, husbands embracing wives in shelters. There is much weeping and mourning.

SC 53 INT CHIMERA-BRIDGE-SPACE

Grand Admiral Thrawn sits on his chair, steepling his fingers.

THRAWN: Prepare firing sequence three, Master C'baoth.

C'BAOTH:
    (V.O.) Cruisers are ready.

THRAWN: Turbolaser battery three, standy, firing sequence three on my mark, 3....2....1...FIRE!

SC 54 EXT UKIO-DAY

The third sequence of TURBOLASER BLASTS are even MORE DEVASTATING than the FIRST and the SECOND, the CARNAGE EXCEEDING ANYTHING that has GONE BEFORE. People DESPERATELY try to find ANY shelter they POSSIBLY can. The TURBOLASERS stop.

MAN: (V.O.) We would ask you to cease your bombardment of Ukio and we will discuss your terms of surrender.

THRAWN: (V.O.) My terms are simple. You will lower your planetary shield and permit my forces to land. Any fighting vehicles will be turned over to Imperial control. And though you will, of course, be ultimately answerable to the Empire, your political, religious, and social systems will remain under your control, provided your people behave themselves, of course.

MAN: (V.O.) There will be no wartime taxes levied, no forced conscription of our youth?

SC 55 INT CHIMERA-BRIDGE-SPACE

Thrawn sits with steepled fingers.

THRAWN: No to your second question, a qualified 'no' to your first. As you are obviously aware, most Imperial worlds are currently under war status taxation level. However, there are exceptions. And it is likely that your share of the war effort will come directly from your extensive food production and processing facilities.

MAN: (V.O.) We will lower the planetary shields, Chimera, as a gesture of good faith. But before we lower our shields, we shall require guarantees regarding the safety of the Ukian people and our land.

THRAWN:
    Certainly.

SC 56 EXT SPACE

The PLANETARY SHIELD LOWERS. Imperial SHIPS start to LAND immediately.

SC 57 INT MILLENNIUM FALCON-SPACE

REY and BEN sit before a MINI HOLOGRAPHIC JEDI COUNCIL MEETING, where ALL TEN OTHER MEMBERS are around a miniature HOLOGRAPHIC circle in the SHIP's HOLD.

JEDI GRAND MASTER KLON: You must certainly go straight to Wayland. I forsee you will greatly need Lady Tano's assistance.

REY: I am concerned about my pregnancy. I am carrying a son. Ben and I will name him Luke. As you know, we were married on Naboo six months ago and we conceived him on our wedding night. There is a chance the master of that Luke clone who tried to kill us three times and that we escaped from three times, all due to the assistance of other, more powerful Jedi stepping in to intervene, there is a chance that that Dark Jedi Master might seek to influence the mind of our unborn child.

KLON: Then it is vital Lady Tano travel with you all the way to Wayland. Her pure spirit will be like a shield of protection from the Dark Lord's influence.

JEDI GRAND MASTER LEERSA: We have just received word that both the Ord Padron and Ukia Systems have fallen simultaneously while the Filve System is even now under heavy attack.

REY: Rest assured that our thoughts and our prayers go with them.

KLON: Meanwhile, there is good news. Thousands of new Jedi Temples and Hundreds of new Rebel Bases are now under construction. And more and more men women and children are entering them, asking to be trained as Jedi. To the tune of thousands. All right under Thrawn's nose, Ben!

BEN: This is such good news! Truly the Rise of the Jedi.

LEERSA: It is largely due to the mass persecution yet relative leniency of this New Empire that we are seeing such success! The days of chaincodes and oppressive tyranny is over. If I didn't know better, I'd say that Thrawn is turning out to be quite the benevolent dictator. But of course, I know better. He must be stopped or this will not last forever.

REY: Agreed.

KLON: This emergency session of the Jedi Council is hereby adjourned. May the Force be with us all.

One by one, every hologram within the hologram fades, save KLON, GORNEE and GRAND MASTER JIGFRA, who are actually on FARSHA IV, in the COUNCIL CHAMBER. Then they fade as well, from the MILLENNIUM FALCON'S GAME TABLE, where the meeting was HELD.

8. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 58 EXT SPACE AROUND FILVE

A HUGE SPACE BATTLE ensues between IMPERIAL FORCES and REBEL SHIPS trying to PROTECT a MASS EVACUATION of FILVE.

SC 59 INT-X-WING 1-COCKPIT-SPACE

PILOT 1:
    Red Group, Gold Group, cover me, we're taking out this Dreadnought. Protect the Bombers at all costs. Bombers, start your run NOW!

SC 60 EXT SPACE

A Resistance Bomber loses ALL support as BOTH SQUADS OF X and B-WINGS surrounding it are WIPED out by a HORNET'S NEST OF TIE SPECIALS. THEN they turn on to the BOMBERS and ALL THREE OF THE BOMBERS EXPLODE IN MASSIVE CONFLAGERATIONS.

THEN the TIE SPECIALS start ATTACKING the X and A and Y-WING SQUADRONS PROTECTING ALL THE EVACUATION SHIPS and MEDICAL FRIGATES.

SUDDENLY THREE MORE X-WING SQUADRONS and TEN JEDI STARFIGHTERS join the fray and ALL spend nearly FIVE MINUTES putting up a VERY GOOD FIGHT, but the TIE SPECIALS COUPLED with DEADLY TURBOLASER BLASTS FROM the KATANA DREADNOUGHT make SPACE DUST out of all the RESISTANCE DEFENDERS, then the TIE SPECIALS SWARM the MEDICAL FRIGATES.

SC 61 INT MEDICAL FRIGATE ONE-SPACE

Bacta tanks and Hospital Beds and Various Models of Medical Droids, Doctors, Nurses and Attendees abound everywhere, as do the WOUNDED, SICK and DYING. SUDDENLY EXPLOSIONS incinerate ALL OF IT.

SC 62 EXT MEDICAL FRIGATE ONE-SPACE

The FRIGATE EXPLODES, BUSTING IN PIECES.

[​IMG]

SCENE 63 EXT SPACE

The OTHER THREE MEDICAL FRIGATES BLOW APART, and the TIE SPECIALS start to pick off the defenses SURROUNDING the EVAC SHIPS.

ONCE the defenses are weakened sufficiently, BLASTS from the DREADNOUGHT as it CONTINUES to PUMMEL the PLANET below, also START to PICK OFF the EVAC SHIPS ONE BY ONE until there are ZERO LEFT.

The REMAINING REBEL SHIPS attempt to FLEE but are ROUTED and VANQUISHED by the TIES and the DREADNOUGHT.

SC 64 INT DREADNOUGHT RELENTLESS-BRIDGE-SPACE

A CLONE stands at attention before a LARGER THAN LIFE HOLOGRAM of GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN.

CLONE COMMANDER COMPGARN: The Rebels at Filve put up a helluva fight, Sir, but we have vanquished them completely.

THRAWN: Very good, Commander Compgarn. My fleet at Naboo report that the Rebels and Native Naboo are putting up an extremely good fight, and require immediate assistance. Set your course.

COMPGARN: Right away, Admiral.

SC 65 EXT SPACE

The DREADNOUGHT RELENTLESS and ALL OTHER IMPERIAL SHIPS AND FIGHTERS jump together into HYPERSPACE.

SC 66 SPACE AROUND NABOO

The NABOO, BOTH the NEWLY CONCEIVED OF NATIVE GUNGAN STARFIGHTERS and the BRIGHT YELLOW NABOO FIGHTERS AND SILVER SHAPELY NABOO MAN-OF -WAR DREADNOUGHTS AND ROYAL BLUE CURVY NABOO DESTROYERS are keeping the IMPERIAL DREADNOUGHT, STAR DESTROYERS and CRUISERS and TIES at bay, away from the PLANET, to avoid ANY possibility of an AERIAL BOMBARDMENT.

[​IMG]

SC 67 INT GUNGAN STARFIGHTER 1-COCKPIT

GUNGAN PILOT 1: Activaten da bombad Bo-Ganya!

From a CENTRAL ship, A GIANT FORCE FIELD ACTIVATES and SURROUNDS EVERY GUNGAN SHIP in their SQUAD.

The GUNGAN SQUAD PLOWS FOWARD, the SHIELD decimating ENTIRE SQUADRONS OF TIES. They head STRAIGHT for THE IMPERIAL DREADNOUGHT THE FULMINATRIX II

THE FORCE SHIELD GOES STRAIGHT IN ONE SIDE AND OUT THE OTHER OF THE DREADNOUGHT, LEAVING A GAPING HOLE the size of a CITY IN ITS MIDDLE SECTION. The DREADNOUGHT goes up in a BALL OF FLAME.

A SECOND GUNGAN SQUADRON fights furiously with TIE SPECIALS and TIE INTERCEPTORS. The Gungans have the CLEAR ADVANTAGE over them.

SC 68 INT. NABOO STARFIGHTER 1-COCKPIT

RIC OLLIE:
    Yahooo! Let's regroup, Royal Squadron, and show these Imps what we're made of!

SC 69 EXT SPACE

Just then the RELENTLESS and MANY OTHER IMPERIAL SHIPS AND FIGHTERS jump OUT OF HYPERSPACE.

SC 70 INT RELENTLESS-BRIDGE

As CLONE COMMANDER COMPGARN studies HOLOS of what he missed in the LOCAL BATTLE from different ANGLES, he gets a flash of light in his EYES, and says, 'AHA!'

SC 71 EXT SPACE

As the FIRST GUNGAN SQUADRON START UP THEIR SHIELD and PREPARE to TAKE OUT the RELENTLESS as well, A TROOP of DARKTROOPERS ZOOM THROUGH SPACE, PENETRATING THE SHIELD, TOO SWIFT for the GUNGAN STARFIGHTERS TO TAKE OUT while they are maintaining SHIELD STASIS.
    The DARKTROOPERS DESTROY the SHIP GENERATING the SHIELD, which COLLAPSES like A GIANT SPACE UMBRELLA. Then the GUNGANS destroy the DARKTROOPERS with their FIGHTERS' LASERS, but while they are distracted, the MUCH MORE SEASONED TIE SPECIAL SQUADS ROUT them and the ROYAL NABOO SQUADRON, ALSO taking out some of their CAPITAL SHIPS, and they call RETREAT and FLEE into HYPERSPACE. The IMPERIAL SHIPS IMMEDIATELY BEGIN THEIR INVASION of NABOO.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  9. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 72 EXT SPACE

The MILLENNIUM FALCON and AHSOKA'S JEDI STARFIGHTER BLAST out of HYPERSPACE

As they approach Wayland, a RELATIVELY SMALL VESSEL STOPS and STANDS before them.

SC 73 INT MILLENNIUM FALCON-COCKPIT-SPACE

REY: Open a Comlink channel. They are hailing us.

V.O.: Permission to dock with and board the Millennium Falcon, Lady Rey.

REY: (To BEN) I sense no hostility. (To Comlink): Permission granted.

INT MILLENNIUM FALCON-HOLD-SPACE

A group of Noghri come aboard the SHIP.

LEADER: We greet you, Lady Palpatine. I am Cak'maim, Warrior of the Clan Eiku'mir. I lead the Honor Guard in your service and protection. To your service and protection we commit ourselves and our lives.

REY: As the Mal'ary'ush, I accept your service.

EIKH'MIR: My Lieutenant, Mob'vetar, Clan Ha'kar.

MOB'VETAR: (Bows) At your service, Lady Palpatine.

REY: My husband, Ben Solo-Skywalker.

EIKH'MIR: We greet you. The Noghri honor the consort of the Lady Palpatine.

BEN: Thanks, a pleasure meeting you, too.

EIKH'MAR's EYES go WIDE.

EIKH'MAR: Could it be? (Grabs Ben's LEFT HAND suddenly, sniffing it DEEPLY.) It is! We greet you, Lord Vader! We are most honoured by your presence. We are awestruck that the offspring of Lord Vader is the consort of the offspring of Lord Sidious! We shall triple our guard and do anything you ask.

BEN: We are on our way to Wayland. We could use some help keeping away the wild animals and unfriendly native tribes as we locate Thrawn's cloning facility down there. Would you do anything against Mi'th'raw'nuruodo?

MOB'VETAR: With all due respect to Thrawn, your orders now supersede his, as you we see as a MUCH greater POWER and AUTHORITY than he. Yes, we can help you. We intended to help you locate the facility on Wayland all along, which is why we came to dock with your GREAT and honoured vessel, the Millennium Falcon, knowing from our spies who monitor communications between Luuke and his Master Joruus C'baoth, two Dark Jedi who seek your utter destruction, your mission to Wayland below. While we cannot help you defeat them, being powerless to do so, we can and will help you find both their Cloning Facility and Hidden Mountain Fortress, as well as keep all hostile animals and native tribes at bay as you asked.

10. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 74 EXT SPACE

The Falcon, the NOGHRI SHIP and AHSOKA'S FIGHTER approach Wayland.

SC 75 EXT WAYLAND-JUNGLE-DAY

The THREE SHIPS LAND ON A FLAT SURFACE IN A LARGE CLEARING. The NOGHRI disembark FIRST and SPREAD OUT, forming a SAFE PERIMETER AROUND AHSOKA, who gently and gracefully climbs out of her SHIP and WALKS CONFIDENTLY FORWARD with a GRACEFUL SMILE, and LANDO, CHEWIE and the FOUR JEDI followed by the FOUR DROIDS.

SC 76 WAYLAND- ENCAMPMENT- JUNGLE-NIGHT

BEN and REY consult with TWO NOGHRI.

BEN: How much further to the Cloning Facility.

BAK'UR'AWDI: Our advance scouts report that it should take another six days by foot.

REY: We are nearly out of food and potable water. Can you obtain anything of that nature for us?

LIM'UR'CAN'I:
    You are Lady Palpatine and Lord Vader. You command and we obey. We shall hunt edible game for you and dig a well to obtain pure spring-water we can find with our technology. We will do so at once, Lady Palpatine.

A BAND of SIX NOGHRI IMMEDIATELY leave to do her bidding, leaving three OTHER NOGHRI PLUS LIM'UR'CAN'I and BAK'UR'AWDI.

11. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 77 EXT WAYLAND-WOODS-MIDDAY

The PARTY OF ELEVEN walks SINGLE FILE to hide their NUMBERS.

A BAND of SIX NOGHRI approach them, bearing HUGE PORTIONS OF COOKED MEAT on SIX SILVER PLATTERS AND TWELVE LARGE WATERSKINS.

All the SAPIENT MEMBERS of the PARTY OF ELEVEN REJOICE and CHEER.

SC 78 EXT SPACE AROUND CORUSCANT

The IMPERIAL DREADNOUGHT ADJUDICATOR, EIGHT SUPER STAR DESTROYERS, and many other IMPERIAL ships including STAR DESTROYERS CRUISERS and TIES GALORE, POP OUT OF HYPERSPACE. At their HEAD is the DREADED CHIMERA.

SC 79 EXT BALCONY-CONDOMINIUM-CORUSCANT-DAY

MON MOTHMA, CHANCELLOR OF THE NEW REPUBLIC, looks at the SKY with MACROBINOCULARS. Her DAUGHTER, FAWN MOTHMA, a CONFIDENT 35-YEAR OLD WOMAN with BRIGHT RED HAIR, FRECKLES and HER HAIR IN FIVE PIGTAILS that FALL BEHIND HER HEAD DOWN TO THE BACKS OF HER CALVES, COVERED UP BY LONG SLACKS DOWN TO HER ANKLES, comes up BEHIND HER.

FAWN: Has the day arrived, Mother?

MON: (Sighs) Yes, I'm afraid so, my dear child, I'm afraid so.

FAWN: If the report is true from Ukio, and the Empire can now fire through our planetary shield, I fear the worst, mother.

MON: I strongly suspect that it was some dastardly trick Thrawn played on the Ukian people. We are quite safe from any Imperial bombardment, but not from a blockade. And if the Empire controls our shipping, they control our planet, little one.

SC 80 INT-CORUSCANT-REBEL STAGING ROOM- NEAR REBEL HANGAR BAYS

ADMIRAL ACKBAR: (Sucks in) The time has come, ladies and gentleman, to make our last stand at Coruscant, for if Coruscant falls, then so does the Republic.

POE: So when do we get to get out there and hand the Imperials their asses on a silver platter?

ACKBAR: Be patient, Poe. The timing must be right or our defense will suffer greatly. General Ezra Bridger, First Battalion of the Republic Fleet, and Commander of Alphabet Squadron.

EZRA BRIDGER steps up to the PODIUM.

EZRA: Now the Imperials thought they had the element of surprise, but we all knew this day would soon come. Shoot, everyone on Coruscant knew this day was coming. It was only a matter of when. So we are prepared. We will meet the Imperial threat with overwhelming numbers and our chief objective is to capture or destroy Grand Admiral Thrawn's flagship, the Chimera. Without Thrawn's orders the Imperial fleet will be in chaos. It will still be a threat, however. (Nods.) General Rex, Commander of Rogue Squadron and Chairman of the Rebel Army and Fleet.

COMMANDER REX steps up on the STAGE.

REX: (Presses a BUTTON on a REMOTE. A MAP of the SPACE around CORUSCANT, tracking the current positions of the IMPERIAL INVADING FLEET, fills the room. REX takes a HOLOMAP HIGHLIGHTER WAND out of his LEFT POCKET.) We will create Five Main Perimeters, here (circles a large swath of area in yellow, which autofills the area in faded, see-through yellow), here (does the same), here (ditto), here (ditto) and here (makes one final circle) (presses a few buttons on the wand.) The Perimeter circles close in on the invaders.) We will hem them in in a pincer maneuver, harrassing mainly their bulk ships and mostly ignoring the TIES. Our main objective is to, as Ezra said, capture or destroy the Chimera. If more Imps arrive out of Hyperspace, we'll deal with them the same way. They stepped on an anthill and we're Gamorrean fire ants. Our victory is assured.

Off to the side, an aged LASAT with a BOWRIFLE, GARAZEB ORRELIOS, GRINS from EAR TO EAR. He bears GENERAL'S BARS as WELL, and is dressed in a GENERAL'S SUIT. Next to him STANDS HARA SYNDULLA, an AGED yet still BEAUTIFUL TWI'LEK, smiling a WAN SMILE, and at her side is CHOPPER, or C1-10P, her faithful droid, who is excited as well.

(Screenplay Writer's note: It is rumored, a rumor greatly exaggerated, that Admiral Ackbar was unceremoniously killed off in Episode 8: The Last Jedi. But extracanonical or novel or comic book, what have you, material will tell the story of how Ackbar survived and how Mothma once more became the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic and how Coruscant was retaken for the New Republic. That was all between Episodes 9 and 10.-BLSKJ"study3600"V)

12. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 81 EXT CLONING FACILITY-WAYLAND-DAY

A VERY HEAVILY GUARDED CLONING FACILITY LOOMS in the VIEW of AHSOKA, CHEWBACCA, LANDO and the FOUR DROIDS. CHEWIE whispers in LANDO's EAR.

LANDO: (To Chewie) Well, it almost worked before. Ahsoka, do you have any binders in your satchel. Ones that could actually FIT a Wookiee's wrists?

AHSOKA: I think I have just the thing. Will a long length of SHOCK ROPE tied around his wrists do, by any chance?

LANDO: (Grins) You know, it just might.

INT WAYLAND-CLONING FACILITY-DAY

Two STORMTROOPERS who are really LANDO and AHSOKA in DISGUISE roughly jostle, CHEWBACCA disguised as their prisoner, and the FOUR DROIDS, spray painted with BLACK MARKINGS except for 3PO, march SINGLE FILE, unnoticed by the IMPERIALS who seem too busy with their own affairs to notice anything unusual.

SC 82 EXT SPACE

The CHIMERA LOOMS in front of the MASSIVE IMPERIAL ARMADA.

SC 83 INT CHIMERA-BRIDGE

PALLEON: This will be a day long remembered. What Tarkin and Vader and Kylo Ren only dreamed of is finally coming to fruition. The end of the Rebellion is finally at hand.

THRAWN: History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance, and those who stand in our way, will not watch at all. The Rebels are likely to set up a number of perimeters around our fleet and attempt a pincer maneuver. In the past, that might have worked. But the Rebel fleet cannot even imagine what I have in store for them. I assure you, Captain, our victory is guaranteed. Foolproof, as they say. There are no loose threads that could unravel us. I've thought of every possible exigency. The Rebellion will be snuffed out for good. And good riddance.

JORUUS C'BAOTH confidently STRIDES onto the BRIDGE from the TURBOLIFT.

JORUUS: I DEMAND that you give me command of a ship and a crew to command, THRAWN! I must go back to Wayland IMMEDIATELY!

THRAWN: What for?

JORUUS: That is none of your concern.

THRAWN: Fine. I'll humor you. You may have a bulk cruiser with a TIE Special Escort. Go, you have your ship and your crew. I have no more need of you.

C'BAOTH: You shall soon be dead and I shall be the Ruler of this Empire that was always mine by RIGHT!

THRAWN: I doubt that. Go, fly away on your new ship before you start to try my patience.

At either side of THRAWN, his NOGHRI stand guard.

C'BAOTH turns gruffly on his heel and strides off of the BRIDGE back into the TURBOLIFT.

13. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    SC 84 INT CLONING FACILITY-WAYLAND-DAY

The PARTY OF SEVEN STRIDE past TENS OF THOUSANDS of CLONING CYLINDERS. At REGULAR, PLANNED INTERVALS, AHSOKA and LANDO, in their STORMTROOP ARMOR, PLANT TIMER CHARGES in KEY AREAS, unnoticed by all IMPERIALS.

SC 85 INT-WAYLAND-CLONING FACILITY-DAY

A STORMTROOPER on PATROL DUTY, walks down a corridor and notices one of the CHARGES.

STORMTROOPER: Hey! SOUND THE ALARM!

SC 86 INT-WAYLAND-CLONING FACILITY- SECURITY ROOM

An IMPERIAL OFFICER, hearing the ALARMS, checks the SECURITY CAMS for anything SUSPICIOUS. He CLEARLY sees TWO STORMTROOPERS planting CHARGES, sees they are with a SUSPICIOUS WOOKIEE, and PUTS his RADIO to his MOUTH.

OFFICER: Be on the lookout for two fake Stormtroops of irregular height and shape, one appearing to be a female judging from her overstuffed bosom and it appears there are some Tograttan head appendages bulging from her helmet, barely noticeable. They are with a Wookiee wearing rope around his wrists, three droids spray-painted black-rather sloppily I might add- and one Golden Protocol Droid. Shoot to kill. Presume them to be armed and extremely dangerous.

SC 87 EXT-WAYLAND-CLONING FACILITY-DAY

Imperial AT-ST WALKERS and HUNDREDS OF STORMTROOPERS converge on the CLONING FACILITY.

SC 88 EXT SPACE

The MASSIVE REBEL FLEET EMERGES from CORUSCANT'S UPPER ATMOSPHERE and starts SPREADING OUT ALL OVER to FORM THEIR Perimeters as the TURBOLASERS of the CAPITAL SHIPS fire upon them and the TIE's HARRASS THEM.

SC 89 INT MOUNTAIN FORTRESS-DAY

Having dispatched all the Imperial Troops and Officers ,(We see piles of dead bodies and DOWNED AT-ST and AT-AT WALKERS) , FOUR JEDI RUSH in to the HIDDEN FORTRESS, SABERS SWINGING, blocking blaster bolts, BEHEADING DARKTROOPERS, SKEWERING OFFICER AND SOLDIER ALIKE, and just GENERALLY WREAKING HAVOC. They come to a LARGE ROOM where there is a LARGE HOVERCHAIR whose BACK FACES THEM. It TURNS around to REVEAL LU'UKE calmly stroking a Lothcat, which he pats on the head, then gently scooches off of his LAP. He STANDS UP, and ROLLS HIS EYES.

LU'UKE: Not a bit surprising that you four working together easily took out hundreds of those low-level lackeys (He practically spits out the term) They are expendable. They can easily be replaced at mere pocket change to my Master. Are you really so stupid to think the four of you can overcome me and my Master if you couldn't even overcome ME not once, not TWICE, but THREE times? You are not only naïve, but positively DUMB to think so.

ROSE: You will die.

LU'UKE: Whatever. (Moves left pinkie. Across the room, a switch activates. The HEAVY CEILING RAPIDLY STARTS to DESCEND UPON the FOUR JEDI.) I'd dispatch the four of you myself, but it would be much too easy. Ahsoka is much more of a challenge.

TOGETHER THE FOUR JEDI FORCE PUSH the CEILING back UP, COUNTERING the HYDRAULICS and REVERSING THEM, twisting the METAL inside, which we hear SCRAPING AGAINST ITSELF and SCREAMINGLY GRATING INSIDE the WALLS.

LU'UKE: Hm. Figured as much. (Ignites sabers and steps forward, shedding his OUTER ROBE.)

[​IMG]

As an ORIGINAL SCORE plays, LU'UKE and the FOUR JEDI have an even MORE intense DUEL than before. Blade crosses blade crosses blade, and after five minutes of intense FIGHTING, ROSE TICO SUDDENLY does a reverse SPIN in TANDEM with FINN's REVERSE SPIN in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION and LU'UKE is CUT DOWN at the KNEE JOINTS. He GASPS in PAIN, staring in DISBELIEF at his SEVERED LOWER LEGS, then BEN and REY, on EITHER SIDE of HIM, one behind, one in FRONT, PIERCE HIM THRROUGH IN TWO DIRECTIONS AT ONCE in VITAL AREAS. LU'UKE falls over DEAD.

THE FOUR JEDI advance.

SC 90 INT CLONING FACILITY-WAYLAND-DAY

As AHSOKA PROTECTS LANDO AND CHEWIE, DEFLECTING BLASTER BOLT after BLASTER BOLT back at the ADVANCING STORMTROOPS and OFFICERS, CHEWIE AND LANDO FIRE AWAY AT them with RIFLE AND BOWCASTER, as they CONTINUE PLANTING CHARGES.

SC 91 EXT SPACE AROUND CORUSCANT

As a HARMONIOUS BLEND of REBEL ALLIANCE FLEET MUSIC from THE BATTLE OF ENDOR in RETURN OF THE JEDI and the RESISTANCE THEME plays, the Perimeters of REBEL ships begin their PINCER MANEUVER, but THEN A MASSIVE ARMADA of SUPER STAR DESTROYERS DECLOAKS AROUND the REBEL POSITIONS, DWARFING ALL their PERIMETER AREAS. The REBEL ships begin to be PICKED OFF ONE BY ONE.

SC 92 INT REX'S X-WING-COCKPIT-SPACE

REX: That Chiss Devil! He guessed our strategy! (A look of GRIM DETERMINATION crosses his features) Men, It's a one in a million shot but HALF of our REBEL SHIPS are about to do A MASSIVE HOLDO MENEUVER in FIVE DIRECTIONS on the outlying DESTROYERS--WITH ME IN THE LEAD!

(V.O.) EZRA: Rex! NO!

REX: Sorry, kid, but it's the only way to stop them. Tell my wife....I (sobs heavily and sheds a tear) love her very much.

(V.O.) EZRA: Rex! No! You can't do this! I won't let you! There's GOT to be another way!

REX: Kid, there IS no other way. Love ya, kid! We had a good life together, you and I, and Snips. See ya in the afterlife. Alright Boys, ON MY MARK, 3.....

(V.O.) EZRA: No......

REX: ....2.............

SC 93 EXT SPACE AROUND CORUSCANT

Half the REBEL FLEET, from X-WINGS to MON CALAMAR CRUISERS, JUMP into HYPERSPACE in FIVE DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS, TEARING A CRIPPLING GAPING HOLE in the ENTIRE OUTLYING IMPERIAL ARMADA, RENDERING them USELESS.

SC 94 INT EZRA'S COCKPIT-SPACE

EZRA: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SC 95 INT CLONING FACILITY-WAYLAND-DAY

In a relatively SAFE AREA, AHSOKA TANO's RIGHT HAND GOES TO HER TEMPLE as she PAUSES in SHOCK and DISBELIEF.

AHSOKA: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! My husband! My dear husband! My lover! My best friend! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

She goes down to her knees and weeps and weeps as LANDO and CHEWIE continue to FIRE all around her. She scratches aimlessly at the floor, and BOWS HER HEAD, and CLOSES HER EYES.

AHSOKA: My husband, my dear, dear husband! (She continues to weep and to mourn.)

Then, with a look of GRIM DETERMINATION and RESOLVE, she gets up and CONTINUES the BATTLE.

SC 96 INT CHIMERA-BRIDGE

GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN stares in SHOCK and DISBELIEF AT the TACTICAL DISPLAY BEFORE him which SHOWS the REMAINING REBELS REGROUPING and REFORMING THEIR PERIMETERS, and THE PINCER MANEUVER WORKING just as REX HAD PLANNED. The IMPERIAL FLEET is BEING DECIMATED and DISMANTLED. PALLEON watches in DISBELIEF as a POOL OF BLOOD FORMS AT HIS HEART, STAINING HIS CRISP WHITE UNIFORM. THE NOGHRI BESIDE HIM HAD STABBED HIM THROUGH FROM BEHIND.

THRAWN: But notice how artfully it was all done.

GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN KEELS OVER DEAD WITH A LOUD GROAN and FALLS TO THE FLOOR, EYES WIDE OPEN IN TERROR.

JUST THEN EXPLOSIONS ERUPT ALL AROUND THRAWN'S DEAD BODY AND CAPTAIN PALLEON is INCINERATED WHERE HE STANDS.

SC 97 EXT SPACE

The CHIMERA goes down in flames toward CORUSCANT'S UPPER ATMOSPHERE.

SC 98 INT CORUSCANT-REBEL BASE-DAY

As HUNDREDS of RESERVE OFFICERS, PILOTS and TROOPS monitor the TACTICAL DISPLAY, A SPONTANIOUS CHEER ERUPTS THROUGH THE CROWD.

SC 99 EXT CLONING FACILITY-WAYLAND

AS WALKERS fire on AHSOKA and CREW, she begins to lop their LEGS OFF with SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH and RENEWED DETERMINATION, THEN SHE SLICES THROUGH THEIR THICK METAL HIDES, ONCE BROUGHT DOWN, throws charges in, and they EXPLODE.

[​IMG]

LANDO and Ahsoka have SHED their ARMOR.

EVERY WALKER, TROOP and OFFICER now dispatched by LANDO, CHEWIE and AHSOKA, AHSOKA rushes to the aid of ROSE, BEN, REY and FINN, telling LANDO and CHEWIE to stay WITHOUT the MOUNTAIN FORTRESS and KEEP GUARD.

SC 100 INT HIDDEN FORTRESS-WAYLAND-DAY

The FOUR JEDI come face to face with DARK JEDI MASTER JORUUS C'BAOTH, sitting upon a DAIS overlooking a tactical display of the BATTLE OVER CORUSCANT.

[​IMG]

C'BAOTH: Rey Palpatine! Kylo Ren! FN-2187 of the First Order! Rose Tico! I have been waiting for you. All of you. Come witness the working of my ultimate design! Thrawn is DEAD! HA! LU'UKE has been vanquished by you four. I expected no less. FN-2187 shall make an excellent replacement for him. I shall school him in the TRUE NATURE of the Force. After I kill the rest of you, or get him to do it for me. He has become powerful! I can sense, can FEEL his anger, his FEAR, his AGGRESSION! Come here, my boy!

FINN: I don't think so! You are so dead!

C'BAOTH: Oh, really?

C'BAOTH releases a FULL VOLLEY of FORCE LIGHTING which ENGULFS the FOUR JEDI as they WRITHE ON the FLOOR in AGONY.

C'BAOTH: I am the ruler of the Galactic Empire now! The Sith Mantle has fallen upon MY SHOULDERS! I WILL NOT be DENIED!

JUST THEN AHSOKA TANO steps in to the THRONE ROOM.

AHSOKA: At an end, your reign is, and not short enough it was.

THE VOLLEY of LIGHTNING CEASES.

C'BAOTH: Ahsoka Tano. I was not expecting such an one as yourself. How pleasant of you to join us.

SUDDENLY C'BAOTH SENDS an EVEN more DEADLY VOLLEY OF LIGHTNING AT AHSOKA, but she raises up her LEFT PALM and COUNTERS the VOLLEY with a PURE LIGHT BLUE ENERGY BEAM CHANNELED THROUGH HER CRYSTALLINE PROSTHESIS, and the LIGHTING AND BEAM BOTH go BACK and HIT HIM-HARD, KNOCKING him OFF HIS THRONE. He leaps to his feet and takes out and ignites his PURE CRIMSON BLADE, and RUSHES at AHSOKA with such SPEED AND FURY that it is all she can do for AHSOKA to keep her feet in the BATTLE. JORUUS' constant spins, twists, THRUSTS, REVERSE THRUSTS, REVERSE SPINS and kicks to AHSOKA'S FACE, which are so hard SHE REELS FROM THEM, keep her constantly ON HER TOES and CONTINUALLY on her GUARD.

Then, WITH RENEWED DETERMINATION, TANO launces an INTENSE VOLLEY of HER OWN SABER ATTACKS, EMPLOYING EVERY KNOWN JEDI SWORDFIGHTING STYLE AND STANCE, and SOME SHE JUST INVENTS ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT OUT of NECCESSITY as she DUEL WIELDS.

IT IS A STALEMATE. BOTH JEDI back AWAY from EACH OTHER.

Then AHSOKA sends a HEALING WAVE that HITS all FOUR INCAPACITATED JEDI, REVIVING them FULLY.

JORUUS ATTACKS THE GROUP OF FIVE, BUT he IS NO MATCH FOR THEIR COMBINED STRENTH AND SKILL. AHSOKA LANDS the KILLING BLOW, SLICING JORUUS C'BAOTH IN HALF RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE. BOTH HALVES OF JORUUS C'BAOTH fall outwardly to the left and to the RIGHT, SPLITTING HIM WIDE OPEN, HIS GORE SPILING OUT ONTO the THRONEROOM FLOOR.

SC 101 EXT CLONING FACILITY-WAYLAND-DAY

The CLONING FACILITY EXPLODES in a HUGE EPIC EXPLOSION.

SC 102 INT CORUSCANT-REBEL HALL-DAY

The AWARDS CEREMONY ASSEMBLY music from A NEW HOPE plays as REY puts medals around the necks of first, CHEWBACCA, THEN AHSOKA, BEN SOLO-SKYWALKER, C-3PO, LANDO CALLIRISSEAN, FINN REDEEMED, POE DAMERON, ROSE TICO, and FINALLY ONTO AN HONORED GUEST FROM AFAR, PRINCESS THREWDORA.

FINN is wearing a black, shiny clip on PADAWAN BRAID.

The MUSIC takes on a SOLEMN TONE as there is a MOMENT OF SILENCE to MARK the PASSING of TANO'S HUBSAND, COMMANDER REX. TANO WEEPS VISIBLY. THEN THE AUDIENCE CHEERS and APPLAUDS as the CHANT FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM! STARTS SPONTANEOUSLY. THERE are MANY WHISTLES, CHEERS and MUCH APPLAUDING. The Galaxy Rests......for now.

IRIS OUT

END CREDITS

THE END

Next: Episode XIII: The Rise of Palpatine

https://boards.theforce.net/threads/star-wars-episode-13-the-rise-of-palpatine-spoilers.50056331/

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 CE I made some important changes to the beginning of this script concerning the name of the Chiss Princess and her nickname. I made these changes elsewhere on my mara/lukeforever website several days or weeks before making them here. (link in sig). I also changed 'Speakwook' to 'Shyriiwook'.-study"BrentSohldenKoivopoloV"3600

I invite both feedback and concrit. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
  14. study888

Jul 16, 1999
    oops dp

Last edited: May 29, 2022