main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Fan Fiction Writing Game!

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by jedi_ginny, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakiningining

Anakiningining Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2002
    ... stared longingly at Malfoy's lean, but sexy frame... muscles flexing like a coiled spring, like a hunting tiger ready to pounce...

Malfoy then takes the initiative and says ... "Take me ..."

2. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    "... Jedi Master Aids. You're my only hope. Take me to...."

3. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    ... to where we can share our midichlorians... where we can play with each other's 'lightsabres' to our hearts desire, where...

the Jedi Master cuts him off in midsentence

feeling sick, Aids looks at Darth Malfoy and says ... "I can't, as much as I want you Malfoy...

my heart is spoken for, i have given my undying love for this Twi'lek..."

Malfoy, in tears, replies ... "but you're my only hope... please don't do this to me... and our unborn...

4. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    ... pet rancors. Remember when you left me? You promised Momma Rancor that you will come back when it is time for her to give birth. She's almost due now. She will be in pain. Please come back to her. Come back to me..."

Master Aids looks at Darth Malfoy and then at Mistress Secura. And in that moment of uncertainty, Mistress Secura awakes, calling out to Master Aids, saying....

5. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    ... "i think i wet the bed"
    and she continued... "well, now there are two of you... what do you little maniac's want to do now?"

... the Jedi was speechless, however, the Sith Lord, Darth Malfoy was ready for any situation, he spoke ...

6. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    "Alright. I want you to come with us too. If I can't have Master Aids alone, then I'll take you along too!"

Mistress Secura looked confused. She didn't want to leave her lovely Elephant apartment. And she didn't want to share Master Aids with anyone. So she said....

7. anakin_malfoy

anakin_malfoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    ...one day i'll fly away,
    leave all these to yesterday...

then she jumped out of her elephant.

8. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    ... and was caught by Yodadrian, who was waiting with his speeder right outside the window of the Elephant. But Yodadrian was dressed in Jedi robes too and looked completely like Master Aids except for the pointy ears!

Mistress Secura looked up at him then fainted with shock. Master Aids and Darth Malfoy looked out the window just then, and saw....

9. anakin_malfoy

Jan 8, 2003
    Yodadrian zooming away with Mistress Secura in his Speeder.

So Darth Malfoy jumped into his yellow speeder, Master Aids in tow, and pursued the fleeing Yodadrian into the deep winding caverns of Ryloth.

10. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    ...still constantly professing his love for the Jedi Master, Darth Malfoy attempts to stay well away from Yodadrian despite his reknowned piloting skills...

he says to the Jedi... "is she worth all this trouble? when you can have me right here..."

Master Adrian says...

11. anakin_malfoy

Jan 8, 2003
    " I...

I can't.

I'm studying to be a Jedi, and you..."

"look sexy in leather", Malfoy replied.

"No..., well yes, but...

you're a Sith.

If we follow our thoughts to conclusion, it'll take us to a place we cannot go...

regardless of the way we feel for our Rancors."

Darth Malfoy replied...

12. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    ... "but i love you so much, i want your body close to mine all the time, i've thought about you everyday since we've met..."

and Master Aids notices a tear flowing down the Sith Lord's cheek... he moves closer and wipes it gently with his...

13. oneal

oneal Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2003
    tongue

Darth Malfoy is shocked, he swerves the car into a passing bus and they crash into the ground...

the two are entagled as Jedi Master Aids says to Darth Malfoy...

14. anakin_malfoy

Jan 8, 2003
    "have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

15. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002

Darth Malfoy can feel Master Aids body near him...

It's dizzying...

It's intoxicating....

Master Aids suddenly extricated himself from the compromising position. He stood up and looked down at Darth Malfoy and said...

16. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    ... "your shoes are untied"...

"or would you like me to tie you up and do the nasty?"

Malfoy picks himself up and bends over, placing Aids' hand on his butt, he looks sultry at master Aids and says to him...

17. anakin_malfoy

Jan 8, 2003
    "spank me."

... then he flashes a sexy smirk.

Not giving in to the Dark Side, Master Aids runs off toward a parked hang glider, and swoops away, leaving the disappointed Sith Lord in his crashed speeder.

Meanwhile, in Yodadrian's arms, Mistress Secura struggles to...

18. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    pull off Yodadrian's mask revealing...

19. anakin_malfoy

Jan 8, 2003
    The Stormball Dominatrix.

20. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    "Hahaha! I will have my revenge!" said the Dominatrix.

"A few years ago, I chose Master Aids to lead the Stormballs to the heights of their career. But he got too ambitious and left the rest of them! The group disbanded because of him! And after all my efforts to revive the Lord Vader! Now I will have my revenge!"

The Dominatrix subdues Mistress Secura using the Force. Mistress Secura loses consciousness once more.

Meanwhile, Master Aids, holding on to the hang glider, hears a ripping sound. He looks up and sees the glider tearing apart. So he....

21. anakin_malfoy

Jan 8, 2003
    spits out the chewing gum that was in his mouth all along in a futile attempt to fix his glider.

but...

22. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002

... the gum wasn't enough! Master Aids closed his eyes and attuned himself to the Force... he seemed to hear a voice in his head telling him to....

23. anakin_malfoy

Jan 8, 2003
    "Use the Force, Aids!!!"

so... using the Force, he conjured up some velcro out of nowhere, and was able to patch up his glider.

It was during this time that, unbeknownst to him...

24. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    ...The Dominatrix parked in an isolated speeder parking lot. Out of the shadows came a very familiar figure. The figure of Darth Malfoy.

As Darth Malfoy came near, he...

25. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    ... trips over his own feet, falling flat on his face on a pile of bantha poodoo, now smelling like a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder at the height of summer in an open air butcher's shop, his unbearable odor combined with his revolting visage causes the Dominatrix to reel back in absolute disgust...

She vomits profusely on the ground then looks up at Malfoy, and the sickening feeling in her stomach returns...

finally she...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.