main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    I have her geared. I use her with my resistance in Territory War and Grand Arena. Useless in the Sith Raid though @PimpBacca

PimpBacca likes this.
  2. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    7 star General Kenobi is finally mine!! Should have started gearing him up sooner though, didn't realize how rough that was going to be.

3. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    @cubman987 Oh my goodness. He was almost the worst, if not it. All those bleeping carbantis

@heels1785 Do you play?!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Force Smuggler and cubman987 like this.
  4. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Well done @cubman987, he’s a good placement in a revan/bastila lead Jedi team.

cubman987 and Darth_Furio like this.
  5. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    Anyone got the Ebon Hawk yet?

6. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Yep. just got it to 5 star yesterday.

7. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    I got 66/80. A bit better than my efforts at getting the Emperor's Shuttle, 43/80. Ho hum.

8. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Nice, I feel like the drops have been better too. Maybe it's just me.

9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    The much speculated and anticipated Darth Revan event confirmed: need Bastila Shan (Fallen), HK-47, Canderous, Carth, and Juhani.

I only have HK (who is getting reworked) and getting there on fallen Bastila (also getting a rework) but not close on others, will def have to wait for 2nd round to get him.

10. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    God I hope we don’t have several months of a Darth Revan meta. This one is getting to irritating

11. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Pretty solid week for me; other than 7 starring General Kenobi I got my 3rd zeta on Revan, 7 starred Home One, and 7 starred Chimera.

[​IMG]

Grievousdude and Darth_Furio like this.
  12. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    I'm going to try to get Thrawn to 6 stars and get the Chimaera this time round. I've hit a brick wall today, I need to get Home1 and Phantom II each another star, and I need to find 100 Ezra shards in the next 6 days & 9hours. Does anyone think that's possible? Experience has taught me that it's probably not.

13. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Focus your crystals on cantina refreshes if you can. It probably won’t happen until a week after or so after the event but you should be able to make a good dent in it. Sometimes the RNG gods will give 7-8 shards a go.

I was starring Sabine during my attempt to get Thrawn and just missed it by a week. Plenty of time to gear them all at least

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    V-2 and Darth_Furio like this.
  14. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    I just got my Chimaera!
    Ezra is up to 97 shards. So close... 2 days, 7 hours....

cubman987 and Darth_Furio like this.
  15. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Nice work @V-2 Now get those Bounty hunter ships ready for Han's Falcon

16. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I have Bossk at 5 stars 50 shards out of 85. Gear 11
    Boba Fett (12), Dengar (12), Zam Wesell (11), and Cad Bane (11) are 7* already.

The new swimming thing for matches is annoying. Starts at the most instead of 1 at a time.
    Helpful for Raids but regular matches? I've wasted all my energy once when I wasn't paying attention.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  17. icqfreak

icqfreak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 1999
    I just hit 3M GP a few days ago! Still 100% F2P for what it's worth.

I've been working on my bh squad for awhile now. I think it should get chewie up to 6 star for sure (I have him at 5 star already), not sure if it will be good enough for 7 star though.

I have Boba (lead), Zam (zeta), Greedo, Cad, and IG all at G11 now. Good speed and potency on their mods for health benefit. Once they all get their contracts they are super tough, but getting the contract fulfilled is the tricky part. Will heavily depend on RNG.

18. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Dengar zeta or either of Bossk’s zetas? Which, to pick?

19. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    CBA with bounty hunters, I've just gone back to building up my imperials. I just unlocked Gar Saxon, so I only have to find the probe droid and Krennic to have a full set!

20. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Bossk leadership is number 1 there.

PimpBacca and cubman987 like this.
  21. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    All I know is I can beat a BH team without Bossk in it a lot easier than one with Bossk in it.

22. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Yes, this.

23. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I just got back into this game (had it years ago, quit because it eats my phone battery) but am having a blast! I just reached level 65, only kotor characters I have so far are HK and Nihlus. Really wanted Revan but looks doubtful now. Do they bring characters back, and if so often? Or am I sith our of luck?

Darth_Furio and V-2 like this.
  24. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Characters like Grandmaster Yoda, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Rey Jedi Training, Darth Revan, etc. come around every 3-6 months.

revan772 and Darth_Furio like this.
  25. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    Considering the last SW video game I played before GoH was the X-Wing/TIE Fighter simulators from the 90s, I'm less than enthusiastic to get Revan and all the other game characters. None of that stuff is 'real' Star Wars to me. ;)

I'd like to see more ships and pilots incorporated into the game. More Imperial ships like TIE Bombers, Interceptors, etc. Pilots like Porkins and Arvel Crynyd would be fun. I think Vulture droids are sorely missing, but they are the ship and the pilot at the same time, so how could they be implemented?