main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    30 shards away from completing Ugnaught and the characters in the Squad Arena Shop.
    Can't wait to just focus on Ship Prestige.

2. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    The story of my life [face_laugh]

V-2 likes this.
  3. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Was he talking about your avatar?

4. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
    About putting the Zeta on Hera... The only Zeta on a Phoenix member that I have put...

5. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Kanan's Zeta is worth it imo. Really helpful in the last phase of HAAT, after you topple the AAT and the air strike comes in. Helps keep the team alive.
    Ezra and Sabine's Zeta's hit hard as well.

6. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Well it took about a million tries but I got my 7 star Chewbacca without having Bossk.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  7. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Oh really who’s leadership did you use?

8. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Boba Fett, with Dengar, Greedo, IG-88, and Cad Bane.

PimpBacca likes this.
  9. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I have Jango at Gear 9. Trying to get him to 11. Won't be able to do it.
    Closest I've gotten to winning was just Chewie and Han still standing.
    What is the speed for everyone's toons?
    I've got everybody to like 200 but still get creamed before I can get a turn.

10. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Geared Boba for Crit and everyone else for potency....did have to add some speed to Dengar and that combined with Greedo finally getting more than one shot on Chewie made the difference.

11. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    I used Bossk lead with the two fetts, Dengar and aurra sing.

12. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    I have a zeta decision to make...

So far I have 2 on Vader, 2 on Palpatine, 1 on Tarkin, and 1 on Kanan. Looks like I have the option to add the leadership zeta to Tarkin, but I rarely use him as a leader if Vader, Palpatine or Thrawn is available.. I'm tempted by Thrawn and Starck, especially as they make up my Squad Arena team with Vader, Palpatine and Tarkin, but maybe I should go for a more balanced approach..? Or maybe just concentrate on crew members? IDK.

Reading up it looks like R2D2 is the best option, I guess because he's associated with so many factions, but I barely use him as it is. KRU and Maul are also tempting, but if I'm doing dark side anyway, why not spend it on another imperial? Any ideas?

13. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Honestly if you are not getting R2s Number crunch (witch you will need at some point to get CLS) then I suggest Thrawn’s ebb and flow

Darth_Furio and V-2 like this.
  14. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Depends on what you're currently focusing on. If you're focusing on arena then Thrawn makes the most sense. If you're looking to help out the guild and build other teams for Grand Arena or Territory Wars/Battles then focus on two or three factions maximum. Both of @PimpBacca suggestions make the most sense.

PimpBacca likes this.
  15. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    Weird I'm sure I replied to Pimpbacca the other day... Forum mynocks must have eaten it.

Yeah I zeta'd Thrawn's ebb and flow, though it's made negligible difference in squad arena. I'm not sure if it made any difference to Grand Arena either.

Territory wars remain a mystery to me. I guess that's a proper guild only kind of thing, I'm only in the built in guild thing.

16. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    it’s difficult @V-2 the meta right now is Darth Revan, with Jedi revan in second place. Ether way you will still need those zetas at some point. We are still allies in game so shoot me a message if you like.

V-2 likes this.
  17. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
    Almost getting Commander Skywalker... at the last mission. Need to power up Han and R2. Hopefully will get him this time.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  18. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    Stuck at tier 3, here. I always thought it was silly having stormtrooper Han as a character, it's just a costume Han wears for like an hour in his life! Why would I want that?

Grievousdude and Darth_Furio like this.
  19. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
    Yeah, I used him in the beginning, but forgot about him so he remained at lvl 61 and low gear.

20. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    I just worked out I'll need 10*400 Squad Arena tokens over the next 6 days to upgrade Han. Is that even possible?

21. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Well I’ve just made 3 million GP not bad considering I’ll have been playing for two years in October.

Did you do it?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    Darth_Furio likes this.
  22. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    Nooooooooo.

PimpBacca likes this.
  23. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I unlocked Padme today....don't think 7 stars is gonna happen this time around though.

Darth_Furio and PimpBacca like this.
  24. icqfreak

icqfreak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 1999
    I got padme 7 star today. Thanks to brood alpha, I passed 5 & 6 star on my first attempts. But I don't have brood at 7 star yet so I didn't think I would get padme to 7 star this time. I decided to try anyways, and after probably like 50 attempts and lots of shuffling of which toons to use I finally got great RNG and got her at 7 star.

Darth_Furio and PimpBacca like this.
  25. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Well done guys.
    Unfortunately my brood alpha Is only 4 stars so I’ll probably pick her up next time.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Darth_Furio likes this.