main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Nice I’ve just started five myself. The rewards in this are crazy!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  2. Lobey-One Kenobi

Lobey-One Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2009
    I've just gotten into this, but I'm feeling a bit lost. A lot of the beginner's guides seem even too advanced.

I'm on 3-A of Light Side Battles, and 1-E for Cantina Battles, is there anything I should be doing like farming for a specific thing yet or just keep trying to get as far through the campaign as I can?

3. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Phoenix, Scoundrels, and First Order or Empire should be your first teams.

4. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    welcome to the game, like force smuggler said start with Phoenix as it can get you Thrawn and emperor palpatine both are legendary units that you need certain teams to get Phoenix will get you both and also give you two Jedi for the Grand master yoda event. Other then that get allies using there code.

here’s mine

Ally code 698-151-649

This code will allow you to use one of my units per battle on the light side and dark side battle table.

and if you have any more questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Edit: this video will help also.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    Force Smuggler likes this.
  5. icqfreak

icqfreak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 1999
    So I don't know about anyone else's guilds, but mine is having quite a bad streak in TW lately.

Back in the day we won at least 50% of the time, maybe as high as 60%. But lately we're winning more like 20% of the time or something.

A big part of it is matchups, we seem to constantly get matched up against guilds with higher average GP since we usually have at least 40-45 join each TW, sometimes close to the fully 50.

Another part is GL's. I think we have around 8-10 now, but for awhile we were getting matched up with a lot of guilds who had 2 or 3 times as many GL's as us. And since they are stupid hard to counter without using your own GL, that has often hurt us in TW as well.

We also just FINALLY unlocked Wat for the first time. That took a really long time since we were average just a few shards each TB until recently when we were getting more like 10-15 at a time.

PimpBacca likes this.
  6. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    2 keycards away from max rewards.
    Kill 3 toons with one attack feat in Sector 1 Boss,
    Remove 700% TM feat in Sector 4 Boss,
    1 more star on a Geo battle in Sector 5,
    and of course, Sector 5 boss and feats.
    Not sure if my teams can beat GL Luke.

7. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    if you feel like your guild isn’t doing it anymore, you may want to find a new one

@Force Smuggler I managed to kill Gl Luke with my sith empire team.

8. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Just need to wait for stamina and Conquest energy to replenish.
    Should be able to get Darth Revan up to R6 before the end of the event.
    Increased my mods stats.
    Got some consumables and data disks I can mess around with as well.

9. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Truth be told I have no idea how I did it, HK threw his AOE and it killed all of them.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  10. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I know a couple bosses I've played over the years like that.
    The Magic Hands boss from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Guy was at half health, and then defeated.
    Scorch from Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon. Okay, I knew how I did it, but after Spike (the previous boss), took multiple attempts, he was dead in like one try.
    The Final Hazard in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle after struggling with the Biolizard before that. Though that might have been the boss music pumping me up.

PimpBacca likes this.
  11. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Sector 5 Complete and Crate 7 unlocked!
    3 Leader's Resolve and 3 Decay: Turn Meter Data Disks.

Might as well try Hard Mode in the next round.

PimpBacca likes this.
  12. Lobey-One Kenobi

Nov 30, 2009
    Thanks for the post, very helpful. I've used your ally code but haven't actually figured out how to use your characters yet, but I haven't been playing much, maybe just simming which leads me to my next question.

I've mainly just been multi-simming - but is that a waste? I've been multi-simming Cantina Battles 1-F to farm Hera, I'm one shard away from her now. And then whenever I've had no energy I've just gone to Light Side Battles & multi-simmed whatever dungeons I need items from. But should I be stacking my multi-sims and leaving them for late game? I know I can just dungeon farm using Auto, but since I unlocked Multi-sims recently I've just been using all my energy quick time, then closing the game for a few hours until my energy is back.

13. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    You need to send an ally request to use my characters, you do that by putting my code in to the friend section of the menu that can be found on the left had side and then I can Accept.

as for Multi Sim tickets believe me you will have far more then you will ever need by the time you hit level 85. So carry on if it’s getting you what you need and doesn’t stop you from doing your daily objectives.

14. Lobey-One Kenobi

Nov 30, 2009
    So I've got Hera & Ezra, pretty close to getting Chopper, got 20/25 shards for him. I've looked online a bit and I know that Sabine is considered a long grind, so I'm leaving her til last, but how do I get Zeb and Kanan? Seems to only be through the store, but I refuse to pay any real money on the game - so is that just kinda the end of my Phoenix Squad farm?

15. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Kanan is in the Squad Arena shop.
    zeb is in the Galactic War shop.
    The higher you finish in SA, the more currency you can get.
    The More Galactic Wars you finish, the more shards you can get.
    These shops refresh every 6 hours.
    No need to pay for them

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    BRE likes this.
  16. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Long story short you use ingame currency that you get for just playing the game no need for real money.

what you can also do is click on A character then just below there level is a little portrait next to there star count, click on that and it will show you where to farm Zeb for example. @BRE

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    BRE likes this.
  17. Lobey-One Kenobi

Nov 30, 2009
    Yeah I did that, but I don't actually have access to Galactic War yet, I don't think. I've got Chopper, just going for Kanan at the moment until I can start doing GW.

18. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    The most important thing to do is join a guild as soon as possible. If you haven’t already that is.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  19. Lobey-One Kenobi

Nov 30, 2009
    Joined a starter guild yesterday, but looking into better ones.

Is there a global chat on GOH or is it locked by level? I haven't been able to find it.

EDIT: Also, I added you as an ally, but don't think you've accepted yet.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  20. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Chat is guild based, but you can talk to anyone by click on there profile and starting a conversation with someone.

Haven’t received it yet. If you post your Ally code on here I’ll send you a request.

There’s also the official forums for recruitment.

unfortunately the guild I’m in is full up right now.

21. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
  22. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Started Hard Mode of Galactic Conquest.
    I under prepared for this.
    Sector 2 is the goal. Sector 3 if I'm extremely lucky.
    Need to stock up on Data Disks and Consumables. That will help get me further.
    I miss my multiple Leader's Resolve.

PimpBacca likes this.
  23. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Yeah I’ve just started it myself, can already tell it’s going to be more difficult.

Bo katan kit reveal and more.

24. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Are there any tricks for getting more currency than just the daily events? I'm participating in everything but in order to keep progressing, I do have to upgrade these characters and that gets more and more pricey as I go. I think I have a couple million in pending character promotions at this point. I did realize that I can sell unused mods, but that's about all I've seen.

25. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    There are Credit and training equipment events for scoundrels on the event table.