main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Nah, I've leveled up a few Ewoks just playing the game but I'm not going to go out of my way right now, as much as I'd like to have Threepio.

PimpBacca likes this.
  2. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Got my Thrawn to 7 Stars today! Now hopefully my Empire team is good enough to get R2 at 7 next time his event comes around too.

Darth_Furio , V-2 and cubman987 like this.
  3. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    I'm two 5* Phoenixes short of getting Thrawn. 6 days to get Kanan and Ezra from 4* to 5... Should be doable, right?[face_nail_biting]

Darth_Furio likes this.
  4. Grievousdude

Jan 27, 2013
    Maybe. The Thrawn event can be tough even at Tier 5. As long as you have them decently upgraded and make good use of Kanan and Chopper's taunts you should be able to do it.

I managed to do the 7 star tier on my first attempt but it was a close one. Only Ezra and Zeb were left alive.

5. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    My Ezra is level 65, gear V, modded fairly well. Power: 3901, 45/65 shards.
    Kanan is also level 65. Gear lvl VII, power: 5164, 62/65 shards.

I got three stars for every stage so far... This is so doable.[face_nail_biting]

Darth_Furio and Grievousdude like this.
  6. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    Boom! 3 stars on my first attempt. :cool: I tried to take Thrawn out first and let his underlings die from counter-attacks.

I can't say I enjoy playing with Phoenix, there's a lot of attrition and puzzle solving compared to, say, imperial troopers led by Veers (pow, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow, win).

Just sprucing up my shiny new Thrawn now. I'd say there's zero chance of me getting 5 Phoenixes up to 6 stars in four and a half days!

I've probably got no chance at the Chimaera challenge either, I've neglected Home1 and not bothered to collect Wedge, his X-wing, Phantom 2... I only just got the Ghost. Still though, 5 and a half days... I might try. Just a little bit.

Grievousdude likes this.
  7. Grievousdude

Jan 27, 2013
    I would definitely keep gearing up Ezra as much as you can even after you eventually get your Phoenixes to 7 star. He works great in Jedi teams especially when you get Bastila's leadership ability upgraded.

8. cane_danko

cane_danko Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 2, 2018
    I just started playing. Bought the first order set so i got phasma and first order executioner :) already level 20 cuz i been playing all day.

9. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    cane_danko likes this.
  10. cane_danko

cane_danko Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 2, 2018
    Ok sent the code i do believe

PimpBacca likes this.
  11. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    How many of us part with actual money for this game? So far I've managed to spend £0.00, but I've been tempted more than once.

Grievousdude likes this.
  12. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Oh me I do from time to time. I spent 400 to 7star the kotOR characters
    And last December I spent 300 on crystals. Other then the Kotor stuff I’ve Calmed down a lot.

13. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I've spent Google Play money that I've gotten from using the survey app.

14. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    So anyone here get the millennium falcon?

15. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Yes @PimpBacca

Makes the Rebel ships Meta. I'm running it with Ghost and Hound"s Tooth.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  16. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Nice. I’ve only just started on my bounty hunters so it will be a while before I get it.

17. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Nope, don't even have enough bounty hunter ships to do the first tier.

18. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Got through Tier 3. Trying to gear up Bossk and Dengar while I work on the Old Republic toons for Revan. T3 at 7*, Bastilla at 6*, the others at 5*.

19. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Yeah I've pretty much been focussing on being ready for Revan, getting there but still some work to do:

[​IMG]

20. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    What do you guys think as far as February goes, Will we get Darth Revan or maybe Darth Malak?

21. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I think Darth Revan.

22. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    Not even close. My bounty hunters are pitiful, I'll focus on them a bit more after I max out a few more imps and rebels. So far I've maxed Tarkin, Starck, Magmatrooper and Zeb (without really trying, he's just a low hanging fruit in shipments). Stormtrooper and TIE pilot are nearly there.

It's also hard to focus on ships, even though there are so few of them. I've not progressed very far in fleet battles; I'm stuck on 3b right now.

I've gained access to the Grand Arena, but I have no idea how to win in it, or why it takes so long.

23. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    @V-2 its simple, you set defensive teams then when the setup phase is over the attack the other players defensive teams in the most efficient way possible. The more efficient the more points you get. Each battle you have is a round there is only three rounds in each Grand arena tournament.

24. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Jedi Revan returns January 31st

25. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Yep, I'm probably gonna miss out by like 3 or 4 days at this rate.