main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Jedi Star wars Gray jedi costume with backstory!

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by KrisEike, Jul 27, 2014.

1. KrisEike

KrisEike Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2014
    Note: If this is not the right forum, please let me know.

Hello everyone! :)

Been working on this costume for a long time now, and i really wanted to share my current progress with others to get feedback and such..

So far this is what i have:

With cloak
    [​IMG]

Without cloak
    [​IMG]

With lightsaber (now painted black, not red)
    [​IMG]

The pictures are a bit old, so the mask have been replaced with a better looking one..
    [​IMG]

So far, i am really satisfied, but i have major plans for it.. Like adding armor to the chest, arms and legs, adding more lightsabers, more details etc. etc..

I have also written A LOT of backstory for the character i am supposed to be, Krisos. A fair warning though, there is still A LOT of content missing which will make the character more "mortal" and "vulnerable" but i am still working on it. Feel free to check it out though, would appreciate it! :D

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Krisos

So yeah.. What do you all think? All kinds of feedback is appreciated, good or bad.

2. Briannakin

Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic & Costuming/Props Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Feb 25, 2010
    Bri edit: Moved from Fanfiction to Costume and Props.

KrisEike likes this.
  3. KrisEike

KrisEike Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2014
    Ah, thanks! I didn't see that subforum! :eek:

4. KrisEike

KrisEike Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2014
    Seems like i can't edit the main post anymore but anyway, here is the latest picture.. I thought i had deleted it but i found it a few minutes ago :D
    [​IMG]

Zanee likes this.