main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Humorous Versions redo-a collaborative work in saga

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by study888, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. study888

study888 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    (As per JC Policy, Spoilers cannot be discussed on this planning thread, though spoilers are allowed in the Humorous Versions in Fanfic)Greetings Star Wars fans. I am starting a collaborative work in 'saga' called TPM Humorous Version redo. I am hoping that many fanfic writers who want to try to try their hand at humour will add to this reboot of the Humorous Versions for the next generation in preparation for
    Star Wars Eppy 7. If all works out, by the time we go through all six movies, making all new jokes and even some new parody character names, basically a fresh new start, we can start on the Star Wars Episode 7 Humorous Version when the movie comes out. On this thread we can discuss ideas for the humorous versions or you can show your support for this project. I know we can have a lot of fun on this. Well, have a good day all. -study

2. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Palpatine can be called Palpatate.

study3600 likes this.
  3. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I don't think my brother would mind if you borrowed an idea from when we were little kids...

Emperor Spit-n-shine was actually a drunken janitor that somehow fell into a position of power. Since he was drunk, his words were slurred, so people constantly misheard him.

"I need some wax and a piece of cloth..."

"We should lead an attack on the surface of Hoth? Brilliant!"

4. study888

study888 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    Mods, could you please lock this thread to avoid confusion, as I have started a new one?

5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Locked as per user request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.