main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Star Wars In Concert -- any idea if it will come back around to Madison Square Garden ?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by episodenone, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    i hate going to the meadowloands for stuff like this -- only to find out that they come back and play at msg a few months later.

anyone have any ideas as to if it will be in the city proper down the road before i buy tickets to see it in jersey?

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    So far the closest shows are Meadowlands, NJ and Long Island. I am VERY surprised they're not playing somewhere in NYC. I would imagine the tour will go around a second time if it's successful. I'm going to the Bridgeport, CT show since I will be in Florida when they are here in NJ.

3. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    i bought a couple tix to the Meadowlands after all -- ho-hum since i live 10 blocks from MSG and now i have to do that whole train / bus thing to Izod.

4. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    It looks like they are now going to Europe. I saw a listing in a magazine for Italy in March I think. Maybe next year they will swing back around the USA. But who knows maybe they will do a special performance at C5. --Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.