main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Star Wars Infinity (Disney Infinity 3.0)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by StarWarsFreak93, May 5, 2015.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

I'm sorry to hear about your wrist. I didn't pick up the PS4 version of the game in time to take advantage of the reduced price; but I'm sure I'll get it eventually.

2. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000

Thanks. It kinda limits how long I can play for (max 1-2 hours). I do still have 3.0 for PS3, since my PS3 is working again.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  3. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

What's your PSN name? Perhaps we could hook up sometime on Infinity (for the PS3). Mine is Jon1277.

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Went back to playing Infinity for awhile. Definitely lonely while playing solo; I still have it for my PS3, only.

5. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Been wanting to play this again and beat TFA play set, but I'm constantly focusing on Battlefront and always too lazy to hook up the base and get the figures and play set piece. :p I need to get Boba now, though. I have every SW character, so without Boba it feels incomplete. Although I still haven't played as Vader, Sabine, Ezra, and Maul. Only two characters I have max level at the moment are Kanan and Obi-Wan.

6. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but I've had another setback with my wrist. I really want to play, but I guess my wrist isn't up for that quite yet. I think Disney Infinity Fans has a place you can try to find people to play online with.

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

If you have it for the PS4, I could join you sometime. In fact, I think my leveled up Ahsoka could assist you in beating the TFA set.

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker: I haven't yet purchased the game download for the PS4 yet, as I'm waiting for it to go significantly down in price. I missed out when there was a sale to get it for about $12.

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  8. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Indeed, I have it for PS4. I'd definitely like to do coop with another player, that'd be fun. I'll have to find time to get on it again!

9. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    FYI, if anyone bought the version for the 4th Gen Apple TV Disney has dropped all future support for it.
    http://manabyte.com/2016/03/disney-infinity-dead-apple-tv/

Basically every figure released after April 1st won't work. The Zootopia ones will, but the new Marvel Battlegrounds play set (and figures) as well as the Jungle Book ones will not.

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Considering the fallout to what happened with Ahsoka's character in Rebels, it's making me want to replay the game more now.

11. ZodaEX

ZodaEX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 27, 2015
    Any word yet on when this game is coming to PS-Vita?

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I wouldn't know about that. It's possible when Infinity 4.0 comes out in the future, they'd include a portable version.

13. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Always considered buying this, but only for Star Wars.

The fact that I had to buy actual figures to play them in-game was quite off-putting, though.

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

You could buy the figures off eBay for half the price of retail. As a matter of fact, I bought all of my figures (four) off eBay; as well as the three SW playsets. I've got Twilight of the Republic, Rise of the Empire, and The Force Awakens. The figures I have are Ahsoka, Leia, Sabine, and Rey.

15. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    This is like...the only game where I can play as Sabine. :p

I'm 17 though, I don't feel comfortable buying figures at my age lol

16. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

The total cost of the game, platform, and one figure (Sabine) could run you at most about $30 if you look on eBay.

17. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    30 bucks eh? Probably about 20 pounds in the UK..ill keep that in mind. The game does look fun.

18. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    One thing you could do without spending the major dough is to download the game for free on either your Smartphone (app form) or desktop computer from the main website. You could then buy a digital card for maybe a couple pounds on eBay and play around with Sabine that way.

[​IMG]

19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Anyone still play (or want to play) Disney Infinity 3.0? It's on sale for the PS4 today at under $10.