main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Jedi (Fallen Order, Survivor) [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by Glitterstimm, Jun 9, 2018.

1. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Cal's lightsaber won a fan poll, and will now be the newest saber available at Disney parks.

2. Vinylshadow

Vinylshadow Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2017

Give me a custom RGB saber color menu in the next good star wars game

TheChosenAlpha likes this.
  3. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I was about to beat the Ninth Sister on my third try (normal difficulty), but the dodging and blocking only works sometimes as it's quite delayed, so I died and it ended up taking me six attempts. I was so mad on my last try that I ended up destroying her in no time.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    BigAl6ft6 and antitoxicgamer like this.
  4. antitoxicgamer

antitoxicgamer Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 9, 2020
    At least she isn't half as bad as the final boss in hardest difficulty.(Since the final boss can instantly kill you with one of his/her moves even when your HP is full.)

I'm not sure if they have fixed this problem or not.

5. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    That's unlikely to be a problem, if it only happens on the highest difficulty.

6. Vinylshadow

Sep 3, 2017

I keep misjudging the length of the sprinting strike, but it's satisfying when it hits

LloydChristmas and Glitterstimm like this.
  7. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    That darksaber mod for Cal is badass

LloydChristmas and Vinylshadow like this.
  8. Vinylshadow

Sep 3, 2017
    Thanks for blocking my video, Walt Disney Company
    Have some more anyway

Glitterstimm likes this.
  9. antitoxicgamer

Sep 9, 2020
    What ? Why they blocked you ?

10. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    Likely a copyright strike - Disney / LFL tend to be aggressive on this.

Vinylshadow likes this.
  11. Vinylshadow

Sep 3, 2017
    They're hilariously overprotective of Xion's Data Battle theme from Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind
    Can't say I blame 'em though - it's a heck of a bop

12. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    did anyone hit a Dathmoir level glitch where the Nightbrother just stands at the top of the steps and hollers smack at you but won't go down the steps? I basically just killed him by throwing my lightsaber at him.

Landing on the flying beast cutscene on Kasyyyhk is also one part that seems straight up broken too. Happened like 8 times in a row.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  13. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    I noticed a lot of funky behavior from the night brothers. One thing the archers would do was draw their bow, but not shoot. So you're waiting to deflect their shot, and they just stare at you like a chump.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  14. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    hmm, I don’t think I ever got that glitch, the gameplay in general for me seemed to run pretty smooth, aside from me just not being very good at combat in general lol

I did have a weird glitch during the cut scenes when your traveling to a planet, you see your ship flying and a planet in the background but almost every time the planet is blurry

15. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I didn't mind some Nightbrother non-attack glitches because I had just had the bejesus out of me so needed a bit of a break.

Anyway, this bit is great

also I don't think I did this but apparently there's a trophy where you slow down a rocket or blaster bolt and then Force pull a trooper into the same bolt? That's downright evil hahha

LloydChristmas and Glitterstimm like this.
  16. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I just had quite a few glitches on Dathomir. At one point the world wasn’t even loading in front of me. This is definitely the buggiest game I’ve personally ever played. 99% of the games I’ve played have run perfectly on the PS4.

Anyway, I finally beat a boss easily - that massive vampire bat on Dathomir.

I loved that Order 66 sequence. More of that thanks. Jaro Tapal was great.

Just arrived on Ilum.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  17. antitoxicgamer

Sep 9, 2020
    Have you ever played Prince Of Persia 3D on PC?

Thief 3 on PC was also much buggier than JFO.(In that game you get stuck in the air every 30-60 minutes.)

18. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    And this is why we were telling you to stick with it. But Golgara can go screw itself, the whole falling onto its back bits I loathed.

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Don't get me wrong - the gameplay is still mostly horrible, and the controls are unresponsive 50% of the time. But I'm enjoying the story and the journey, so I'm glad I didn't stop. I'm actually finding it very easy now on normal difficulty. I only died twice today, and those were my first two attempts at Gorgara when the controls just weren't doing what I was telling them to do. But I refuse to go up to hard difficulty as I know the upcoming boss fights will destroy me.

20. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    It gets better as you get more abilities but there's times when it feels off - the seven section wall run on Kashyyyk being especially bad.

You're about to hit some of the best story content

LloydChristmas likes this.
  21. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Malicos can kiss my ***! It took me 8 attempts to beat him. But then after leaving the temple I found an extra stim, and two more back on Bogano. I feel like if I had these 6 stims I could've beaten him on the second attempt, third at most.

I really like Merrin the Nightsister. Glad she's joined my crew. I just faced Trilla again on Bogano and am now off to the Inquisitor's base, which I believe is the end.

I had some major glitches again today on Ilum. One of which resulted in Cal walking outside of the map and eventually dying. I had no control over this so just had to sit there and watch.

BigAl6ft6 and darthcaedus1138 like this.
  22. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    The Inquisition's base is the end of the line, but how did you find Cal's whole vision of the future sequence?

darthcaedus1138 likes this.
  23. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I thought that was pretty neat.

I know Vader is coming up and I’m so excited about that.

darthcaedus1138 likes this.
  24. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    Er... Yeah... Vader.... Well, you'll find out how that goes.

I really liked the vision sequence, mad putting up with the game worthwhile.

Vinylshadow and darthcaedus1138 like this.
  25. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Oh I know he’s just a boss you have to run away from. But that’s how he should be. A terrifying, unstoppable force.