main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order + Survivor

Discussion in 'Literature' started by spicer, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I wonder if they go Cal Kestis journey in the games like Tv shows does for Ahsoka and Ezra, Maybe see his journey from right after clone wars until some time pre-TFA. Also with how games works now, weird we got no DLC for Fallen Order. And it didn't have to Follow Cal, it could follow Trilla or Cere, Even Jaro Tapal.

2. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    There was a limited amount of DLC but no expansion, likely due to doing a sequel instead.

3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think it's probarly more EA, I think expansion on other characters could work quite well, i doubt we see more of Trilla and Jaro. They did it too battlefront 2. Maybe they were unsure of how popular it would be. I hope they with more fallen order games we could get some small expansions.

4. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Was this just concept art...or something in the game?

[​IMG]

AusStig likes this.
  5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I was just thinking few hours ago by this but, we might be getting the last stand of the jedi order that ismentioned in Aftermath. Like say 100 jedi against the might of the empire. Cal continues to work with Saw and other rebels and meets other jedi along the way like say Quinlan Vos. And the second game ends with the jedi planning to take on the empire. I think Maul and Crimson Dawn could play a part in this, like say Maul is an antagonist to Cal but slowly becomes an ally against the empire.

It is rumored Maul will be in this along with other Clone Wars characters. And i think Merrin will play huge role when fighting agains sith and inqusitors in future games, maybe even play as her. I could see the jedi, nightsister Saw and his rebels, Maul against sith in one final battle. Maybe have Palpatine with Vader and his inqusitors there. I this k these games will cover the time between Fallen Order and Solo, maybe even beyond.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    AusStig and Fallen Jedi Master like this.
  6. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    Wasn't it 10 jedi?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

AusStig likes this.
  7. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    It may be bold, but I could see after Fallen Order 2 concluded with its Maul/TCW character cameos, that the trilogy ends with Fallen Order 3 closer to the OT being subtitled: The Force Unleashed III

Fallen Order 2 can be all about Maul & Crimson Dawn. I'd even like a Maul vs. Vader moment. Or Darth Talon style character as originally envisioned for other Maul centric games Lucasarts abandoned in favor of TFU.

Fallen Order 3 can then pit Cal, Merrin and the gang that barely survived Vader AND Maul against evil Starkiller clone from TFU2's ending. Or continue the Crimson Dawn theme from Maul and #2 with Qi'ra in #3.

While I'd like more Zeffo centric archeology, I think they need to do something else first before returning to it in #3 again.

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I don't remember but they could add some more for a big last stand, on Dathomir where they have the advantage, with jedi nightsister magics, zombies, wildlife, rebles and criminal syndicate. Also i think they' at least have the trilogy of Fallen Order end sometime around Solo timeline and other games could cover later. I think Cal and Merrins storyline will heavily depend on their early fight against the empire. I think a reason Maul hides into the shadows like Solo is because his first move against sidious failed with jedi help. Maul might not even have an inqusitor saber yet. I think one storyline will end and another begin by the trilogy's end like all trilogies.

9. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    True, they should add more. So it really nails the final big stand

It would be awsome if in the games we see that last Jedi stand. And it involves them fighting Vader and a bunch of Inquisitors.

It would be neat because we'll it's not the death of all order 66 survivors. I would really like it to be the end of the very skilled jedi. Hence why afterwords we only see the not very skilled ones like Kanan and the four Uprising Jedi left. (With the exception of course being Obi wan, Yoda and Ashoka)

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think this could end with the old guard away and young must rise. Cal i think likley survives but not without some scars. all jedi with him could die, olny him and merrin left. We could see the return of movie and clone wars characters. Oppo Ranciss, Quilan voss and others. Barris?. Saw thinks them all dead and it's why he thinks in rebels he saw the last of them witn Cal. Maul goes into the shadows and hides. Cal and Merrin must go away for a while maybe they join Bail. I love a fight between Merrin and Plalpstine in force lighting battle like mother talzin vs palpatine. These next two games can go big and expand on certain things, while also say goodbye to some.

11. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    That's what I mean. Vader's comic reveals that many skilled Jedi masters survived Order 66. So I would love to see the last jedi stand be the end of most of the old masters

Vialco likes this.
  12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yess, we could see the end of the masters. I think Quinland Voss has a chance of surviving as he's more a rogue and grey jedi, he could easily hide in the underworld. Also Oppo Ranciss was going to be given more story in clone wars if it continued. Lets get him be badass before he dies. Aslo with this they can also make the inqusitors small as in rebels they barely anyone besides the ones we see.

13. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I'm fine if Quinlan Vos is one of the few masters to survive the last stand and becomes something like Ashoka.

So what your asking for is that we see a bunch of jedi and Inquisitors deaths in one big battle. I'm down for it. Through according to Seventh Sister and Eighth Brother there were still more Inquisitors during the time of Rebels. But with the last jedi stand we can see the Inquisitors take a big hit in numbers after it.

14. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    I had totally forgotten about this Jedi last stand.

15. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    You weren't the only one!

AusStig and VexedAtVohai like this.
  16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah, and 5 years past the clone wars is still close enough for lots of jedi survivors around. I remeber playing battlefront attacking Naboo with hunreds of jedi. Let's do that with attack on a big fortress, with both clones and strom troopers. Vader and his inqusitors, lets even have the emreror there. This could be in Fallen Order 3, Fallen Order 2 is the buildup for a big offensive against the empire with jedi working with early rebels and crime syndicates, like with Maul.

17. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    The Emperor has better things to do than kill Jedi personally, that's what Vader is for.

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Maybe he wants see the final end of the jedi and his apprentice. I could see him aslo wanting the last know nightsister to die too. Sure he is busy, but we know he still got out 5 years post the clone wars, like when he lured out Cham and his rebels out of hiding. Maybe Palpatine wants to lure the jedi out of hiding with letting himself be a target again. He fears a jedi civil war and anightsister added in might make them a threath. this is the only time i could see Palpatine coming out like he did with Ryloth and when wanted to turn young Luke Skywalker and ending the rebels.

19. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Honeslty I really like it to be the turning point for the purge. Explaining how we got form the Vader comic series where they were hunting jedi masters to Rebels where they were just hunting a barely trained Padawan. It would be awsome

20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think any master jedi being hunted down enden by the time of Solo/Kenobi 10 years past clone wars. any remaining jedi master probaly hiding like Kenobi and Yoda and assumed dead. and the padawans or young knights like Cal must either hide or join a group like Bail or Maul. It appears jedi hunting is still a thing by time of Kenobi. In Rebels premiere with is 5 years before Yavin, Vader says all the jedi knights are all but destroyed, but the children of the force are the new threat and any remaining jedi who could train them must be killed before the become jedi, like Ezra did with Kanan.

21. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    Thing is for games you need a challenging but not impossible boss. Which is why I didn't care for QTE Vader. Sure, it's about the only option for them but it was rubbish.

So inquisitors? Yes. Vader and the Emperor? No.

22. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Hence why I think the last jedi stand would be great for fallen order. So by the time Kenobi/solo take place most of the Jedi masters are dead.

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    yeah most of the jedi are gone by the time of Solo/Kenobi. Also i think you could have Empror fight if you play as Merrin as she grows more powerful and connets with mother talzin. I think a Vader boss fight will happen in fallen order 3 and most likley end stalemate and must run after all the jedi dies.

24. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Like you said it would also be a good explanation why Maul went more behide the shadows by the time of Solo. It would be great to see that Rebels wasn't the first time Maul teamed up with Jedi before. And helped with the last jedi stand.

25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah i feel like Maul use any advantage he could use against his former master, Maul is now the emperor of the underworld, the godfather. He's third most powerfull force user and maybe he's political power behind his master. We know his henchmen has no problem killing imperial governors. And Dryden Vos has pleny of imperial on his ship, many probaly on his payroll. I can see Maul be in hiding until the empire has risen from the republic and he makes his move. Maul has control of 3 of the biggest crime syndicates. The Hutts probaly don't want to mess with him. I can See Maul recruit Taron Malicos and introduce himself to Cal and the second game will have Maul as the devil on Cal's shoulder convincing him. I could aslo see Saw working with someone like Maul.