main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Legacy: Story of a Journalist (AU)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Kraawdak

The first transmission came in from the larger ship and Kraawdak just sat there for a second, appalled that he would be addressed in such a fasion. The second transmission came in and the voice that rang through clicked a memory for Kraawdak.

"Cade? Cade Skywalker..." Kraawdak reopened transmission with the Mynock and said as calmly sa he could,

"Cade Skywalker, is that you there? Hah, bet you haven't even heard of me, but my guess is that you're in a mess, or not, with big and rude here." Kraawdak was begining to get the sense of pleasure again, partially because he could hear the Rodian's scream of pain when the ship lurched out of the way.

Tag - Cade

2. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Keira Namsu
    Inside the Mynock, out of Hyperspace

" Now get this missy act as part of my crew cause if you ever mention you are a reporter to FOrter he'll treat your worse than he'll treat us pirates. Hates reporters. Goit It?"

Keira bit her lower lip nervously. Then she answered, "Got it. By the way, sometimes I have a hard time trying to act tough, so, um... I'll try my best." She gave Cade a smile, while blushing. "Oh man! Am I falling for this guy?! I mean... he is handsome..." Keira shook her head slightly. "Focus, girl. Focus!" MJ beeped at her. The young girl smiled. "Am not!"

Suddenly, she heard the other guy's voice from the transmission. Did he know Cade? As MJ's camera was still rolling, Keira's smile became brighter.

Tag: DarthZordon and Spatz

3. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Cade Skywalker

" I hope you do a good job"- he looked at her, beautiful yes, idiotic most defiantely-" Just don't talk, please.'"

"Alright FOrter I'm going to surrender..."

But at that moment another message got in it was a fellow criminal-" Look stop bgging I don't know who this is, but first off thanks for remembering fabolous me, but I am in th emiddle of something important. "-he sighed-" Another time my comrade."

tag: All

IC: Forter Harym

FOrter ordered his soldiers to intercept the other ship, he had the Mynock in his grip and he wouldn't let anyone intervene. " Let out an EMP ray to that ship nobody's making me loose my prize."- He opened the comlink, hey scum its MR.RUde, I am Forter Harym."- the ship let out the ray-"And we would eb honored if you could join us."

4. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Kraawdak

An old system suddenly kicked in, and a monotone voice announced something, though the voice was old and slightly garbled. Kraawdak braced himself as he watched the EMP pulse sweep towrs his ship. He cursed under his breath as impact was made, and checked the systems around him, only to find they were all in working order. Quizzical, Kraawdak checked the ship systems, discovering an anti-EMP system.

"Interesting..." Kraawdak mumbled in his native tounge. He then moved his ship out from between the Mynock and the battleship, readying his nav for hyperspace. Self presumptuous punk... He thought to himself about Cade when another light flashes and he feels the ship sigh in reluctance. Checking the systems he found that he only had sublight as the Hyperdrive was damaged by the anti-EMP system. Cursing in his native tongue he proceeded to checking his ships systems, finding that the Hyperdrive was in need of replacement, and there was two options in that instance; Raxus, or modifications. Angered, Kraawdak procceded back to the Splix and departed from the ship, leaving the auto-defence systems on.

Tag - DarthZordon

5. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Inside the Mynock, out of Hyperspace

Keira nodded, promising she wouldn't say a word to Admiral Forter or anyone on his ship. Boy, if her mother saw her now. Sadly, she was at home, now a retired reporter trying to stay home and build a child day care center. Keira really wanted her mother active again... but being 48, her mother wanted to do something else, like help others. Keira understood that.

But she really didn't want to think about her father. The man was cruel to her when she was only ten-years-old. He didn't want her to be a reporter. He wanted Keira to join the Bloody Bones pirates just like him. She heard they were cruel people. But then she and her mother finally went away from him, and lived a new life on Coruscant.

Keira tried her best not to show tears, because she was already surrounded by pirates who seemed tough and agressive. It was surprising to see Cade a pirate himself, seeing he was a Skywalker.

The young girl looked at the viewscreen of Admiral Forter's ship quietly.

Tag: DarthZordon and Spatz

6. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Cade Skywalker

" Are you seriously crying? Get ahold of yourself girl."- said Cade-" Sure as hell not worth my time trying to comfort spoiled brats. Now bord up of Forter'll think you are my prisoner or soemthing. Which you are not....for now anyway."

IC Forter Harym

THe Admiral had Cade right were he wanted him. He smield but the smile faded quickly when the dark ship was evacuated. He looked at the sergeant-" Get a hold of him now!"- as the staff worked to set the tractor beam Forter walked to the hangar bay. In Hangar 345 the Mynock lay asleep, dead for all he cared. " Open the ship."- the ramp lowered at the command of one of the Hackers. He and his soldiers got inside.

tag: ALL

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Inside the Mynock, Hangar 345 of Pride of the Galaxy

Keira quickly wiped her tears, feeling embarrassed. Even though Cade was a Skywalker, he was a tough and kind of harsh one. But the young woman knew she had to stay brave and strong, and had to act like part of his crew too. So Keira breathed silently, and calmed down.

MJ whistled to her a warning. She looked back at the cockpit's door, hearing Forter's men rushing towards the cockpit. Keira bit her lower lip, as she stood beside Cade's pilot chair. MJ hovered behind Keira, a little afraid at what may happen next.

"Don't worry, MJ. Everything will be okay. Just keep the camera rolling, okay?" the young girl whispered to her little droid companion. MJ whistled in agreement.

Tag: DarthZordon

8. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Kraawdak

After a while Kraawdak returned to his ship, seeing that it was where he left it, and unscathed, at least in contrast to how he left it. He boarded the ship, watching the second ship approach, an outdated Venator-class stardestroyer, with many of it's weapon systems missing.

"Tytheria here, you needed help with you slum-wad of a ship?" A voice says, coming through his com. Kraawdak sighes, he and Tytheria had quite a history, in business at least, and yet she insisted on her constant intro.

"Drop the act Ty, you know that this ship has it's problems." A indescript word comes through and the order to disengage engines was issued. Kraawdak hit the system shut-off button, and the ship was suddenly felt drifting, and then then firm grip of a heavy tractor beam latche don to the ship, pulling it into the extremely engrossed hangar of the ship. Kraawdak then departed from the now lowered boarding ramp into the hangar, only to have the grimy Squib he knew as Ty to end up in front of him.

"So, what busted this time?" She asked, holding a hydrospanner at the ready, and her assistant, a Kushiban only known as Sprocket at her side. Kraawdak sighed and looked at the rear end of the aged ship replying,

"Hyper drive gave out as a modification, one that I can only guess you great-great-great grandfather made, activated." Ty just smiles mischieviously, though she had nothing to do with it and replies,

"Lemme guess, good ol' Hairy Arm triee an EMP on yeh?"

"Hairy Arm?"

"Forter Harym, proud military leader of the alliance, love calling him that, he don't nknow it though." Ty then says, "If it was an EMP, the EMP negation feild came up, some fool must've hard wired to the hyperdrive at some point, but not my g-pa." Kraawdak sighes and replies,

"As long as you can fix it I'll pay you, and please, stop the mechanic's speak, it's pissing me off..." Ty looks at Kraawdak scornfully and replies, "Well, can't replace the hyperdrive normally, can rewire the negater to prevent that from happening again, but I'd have to say that I'd have to get a replacement engine, some bigger..." Ty's eyes were already lighting up with excitement.

"Remember, I have a budget for repairs with you, and if these exceed this months amount, there'll be less next month." Ty looks at him and sighes, saying,

"Looks like my next pay from you'll be less then..." She then rushes back to the bridge, readying hyperdrive. Kraawdak just sighes, and smiles at the Squibs enjoyment of making his ships, "better".

Tag - None

9. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009

The Admiral wlaked regally to the were the pirates were. He looked at the girl-" And who are you young one?"- He was ofcourse tlaking to the reporter. He knew not who she was but he hadn't recognized her from the other collisions with Cade.

IC: Cade

Cade was scarred Forter knew his scum and he had not recognized the girl to squeaky clean for the ruff ship. Cade improviesd. Grab the girl buttocks in a friendly way as would a boyfriend his girlfriend-" Hey Forter meet my girl...."- he was thinking of a name, a new one cause he couldn't know the girl's name not when it could mean her death. He liked her, as a friend and maybe more. WHo knew what would happen, but he wouldn't let die a possible night's pleasure. " This is Rena."- he smacked her bottom again and hehld her close to his chest like cuddling-" Introduce yourself baby, this is FOrter Harym the greatest Admiral in the Alliance fleet."- he nodded.

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Keira began to feel a slight shiver inside her when she came closer to Cade. Deep inside, she knew that she was possibly falling for this young pirate. She then looked up at the old Admiral, and nervously smiled.

"Oh. Yes! My name's Rena. Pleasure to meet you, Admiral Harym. Cade and I met in this bar on Coruscant. Some guys tried to hit on me, but this hunk of delight came and rescued me. Then... we felt really close." Keira smiled, and ran her fingertip on his yellowish gold armor chestpiece. "Right, Cade?"

To her, she felt like she was really acting well. But like she thought before, being this close to Cade made her feel both nervous and happy at the same time.

Her little cam droid hovered by her side, watching the event. Behind Forter, Shado Vao and Jariah Syn were already captured by Forter's soldiers. Deliah stood in the cockpit with Cade, looking at him and Keira.

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Kraawdak

Kraawdak watched as they came to a landing on Tatooine, Ty beckoning him to board her light freighter. Well, more of a hull for cargo with defences and engines. The small ship took off again and proceeded to fly off to Nar Shaddaa, still seeming to under recovery from the Vong's conquest. There thet landed on a lower platform, and proceeded through the crowds of shady individuals. Kraawdak recognized some of them, either as info brokers, smaller crime lords that he had done missions for, or even just bounties he had ignored due their unworth. They came to a stop in front of a cantina named "The Black Drink" Kraawdak turned to Ty and asked,

"What're we doing here, weren't you supposed to be repairing my ship?" Ty turns to him and laughs. Her eyes almost seemed to glimmer in the neon colours of light surrounding them, and she replied,

"You ought to have known that I can't simply get a new hyperdrive for that lunk, no, I'm going to need to get a new engine and hyperdrive for it." Kraawdak sighes and realizes she was probably going to a parts dealer. Inside there was a variety of species either drinking, laughing, or discussing anything one could think of. Unlike most Shaddaa bars, there was no dancers, and it was more of a socialization location. Ty went to the counter, where a Besalisk bartender was bringing an order up. Ty smiled mischieviously as she flagged him down. The Besalisk glanced her way, and asked the patron he was taking an order from to wait.

"So, what's it be for you?" The Besalisk asks, looking at Kraawdak with suspicion. Ty quickly responds,

"I need to talk to Terth about business..." The Besalisk nods, and points to a doorway in the back, saying,

"I'll let him know your coming..." And presses something under the counter, returning to his business.

Tag - None

12. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: FOrter Harym and Cade Skywalker

FOrter looked at the girl, she looked suspicious. But then again sh emay have never been caught by an Alliance Admiral. " Nice to meet you Mrs. Rena. "- he looked at Cade-" Well I finally got you old boy. Years of huntign you down, and fianlly FOrter Harym can have th elast laugh."- he punch lightly the shoulder or Cade-" Don't worry I'll giv eyou a fair trial. DOn't think I will let my greatest enemy be disgraced by ALliance beuarecrat puppets."

Cade smiled. In the end Cade could not help but admire the deep sense of dignity Harym had. A true gentlemen in the end. " Gee, when you put that way FOrter, I think you'll get bored without me." - he kissed Keira in the forehead he was thinking of a way to get out and in reallity he had no plan-"Baby what do you think"- he change his hand from her butocks to her waist-" you can accompany me and the Admiral here to his office, just so I don't feel alone."

FOrter was surprised-" How did you know I was going to do such curtesy?"

" Well FOrter, I just know that a good guy like you will. SO how about it baby"- Cade held her close for the first time he glanced her eyes, he felt soemthing but dismissed it. He hesitated but it was necesary for Forter to believe that they were a couple. TO kiss her out of the blue would cement them being a couple. A passionate couple. He then came closer and kissed Keira.

13. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Keira's eyes twinkled with surprise when Cade kissed her. This was a way to get Forter thinking they were couples. But this kiss... she never kissed a guy before in all her life. The young woman then smiled with her eyes closed, while she continued to kiss Cade.

She then slowly departed her lips from his and began to speak. "S-S-sure, honey. I can go with you to Admiral Harym's office. You won't have to feel lonely." Keira placed her head and hand on his yellowish gold armor chestpiece, smiling. Deep inside, the young girl thought that being this close to a descendant of Luke Skywalker and pirate was breathtaking. She definitely had to put this in her diary.

MJ, the cam droid, floated beside Cade and Keira, keeping his camera on them and the old Admiral, but in a hidden, clever way.

14. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Kraawdak

Terth was a shady old Rodian who claimed to be a retired smuggler, getting out before it could claim him. He had a I-love-doing-business look about him, and deep down was quite kind to those he trusted, for example, Ty. As Kraawdak followed Ty into the private lounge, they found Terth happily finishing what appeared to be a strong Corellian whiskey. He turned as he heard Kraawdak's thumping steps, and smiled in a way only a Rodian could. In a thick accent that suggested much work with the Hutts he greeted them,

"Welcome, welcome, it's so nice to see people who wish for parts I'm more than willing to sell!" Ty smiled to Kraawdak and turned back to the Rodian, saying,

"Nice to see you too, Terth. Hows Yuli doing?" Terth just grinned and replied,

"She's at home with the kid, funny little bugger seems to be growing just like his old man. So, what you here for, and who's he?" Ty looked to Kraawdak as if to invite him to respond, Kraawdak stepped forward a bit more, and replied as kindly as he could,

"Name's Kraawdak, Ssi-ruuk bounty hunter." Terth nodded, and looked back to Ty saying,

"Either your taste is epically strange, or he's your current hirer..." Ty smiled and replied,

"The latter one, I don't know if anyone would want this lunk. Anyways, I'm looking for a big engine, something that'd put some of those light freighters to shame." Terth nodded, and rose from his seat, retrieving his cane, though he didn't move for it. He then said,

"Follow me." And lead them out of the cantina, and out into the late night street, still with riff-raff walking every which way. Kraawdak found that the Rodian was probably capable of more than what he'd let people know. But beyond that he seemed to be a nice enough guy. Eventually they came to an old parts yard. The Rodian lead them in, and seemed to know exactly what he was looking for, as they came to an old engine that looks as if it was already customized. Terth turned to Ty and said,

"A fast enough engine, I'd say that the engine to a ship once known as the Sundered Heart would do. The ship itself was owned by an Alderaanean Antilles, and it was well capable of speeds that some light freighters of this day would be jealous of. Anyways, a serious collector would probably offer me about 120k, but I like you, and I'll say that, er, 75k would be fair." Ty smiled and replied,

"You always seem to know what I need, and pretty much right to the point. Thanks Terth, uh, here, that's 75k, and I'll come around to pick it up in a couple of minutes." Terth smiled happily as he pocketed the check, and waved goodbye to Ty and Kraawdak. I love doing business with her, she knows that the deals I give her are always the best. Suspicious customer, but that's not my problem. He thought to himself as he walked to a bench he had near. Think he noticed what I did n the bar though, oh well. Soon enough a modified light freighter flew over, and picked up the engine, putting it nicely into the cargo hold. Terth watched as the freigter lifted off, and flew away.

Tag - None

15. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: FOrter and Cade

Forter looked suspiciously , it could all be just a ruse. Or maybe not. He couldn't tell just right now. But maybe after questioning he would find out. After all he won. " Sergeant?"

A Rodian came up and saluted -" Yes sir?"

" Inform HQ we have Skywlaker."

" Immediaty sir."

FOrter looked at Cade-" COme with me Cade, and your beautiful companion can ofcourse come. "- he signaled and officer-" This si Sgt. Hasselro he will escort you to the Waiting Room. A nice comfortable place were you can relax. After all you ar enot prisoners but guests, well secured guest that if you try to leave will be shot down but guest none the less."

Cade was a bit awed by the sheer tenderness of he rlips, but not only that he remotions burst in the kiss a mix reaction of surprise and passion. An innoscence so heart warming for a momment Cade would have wanted to kiss her...and more....his thoughts went to a dark room for a moment.. but he snapped....'No'- he thought-' she's just a girl, not only that but she's innocent and not cut out for this life.'- his confusion lasted a whie she figured out his plan and would follow him to foter's office. But FOrter seemed to have other plans. He took Keira by her arms as woudl any couple, he smiled-" A you alwyas know how to treat me right FOrter."

The couple and the rest of the crew left the ship following the sarge. Cade then leaned to Keira's ear.-" You have to be really smart about this baby."- he said trying to soudn as if he was talking to his girl not just a reporter. -" Honey the admiral is one crude man keep sharp you know. "- he carressed her bottom, he rback, her hair, then her lips. He was tempted to kiss her again but thought other wise. But his urges pushed him. Pushed him, this feelign could not be tamed, so he did the next best thin he kissed her in the cheek.

16. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Hangar 345 of Pride of the Galaxy

Keira smiled as she walked with Cade. Being with the young pirate made her both surprised and happy. Not only was he a pirate, but a Skywalker as well. She heard that the Skywalker bloodline had trouble with the Dark Side... but she promised, if he were to ever go near the Dark Side, she'd be there for him.

Well, Keira didn't know much about the Force, but her mother's grandmother told her about it. And then Keira's mother told her about the Jedi and Sith, along with the Force and the Skywalkers.

Taking her mind back to reality, she heard Cade's voice in her ear. "You have to be really smart about this baby." -he said trying to soudn as if he was talking to his girl not just a reporter.- "Honey the admiral is one crude man keep sharp you know."

After Cade kissed her on the cheek, she smiled again, and leaned her head on his muscled shoulder. "I'll do my best, honey," Keira whispered to Cade. Yep, being with this handsome yet daring pirate was gonna be great. Then she remembered the project she had to do. She only hoped this would be the best one yet. But something inside of her said that she wasn't worried about the project. This Skywalker made her feel closer to him.

Following the crew and Sgt. Hasselro to the Waiting Room, MJ kept his camera rolling, keeping every event on track. The little cam droid floated in the air to get a better view of everyone.

17. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Name: Ryshin Thraell
    Species:Human
    Homeworld:Dantooine
    Appearance:Bright blue eyes, a gray beard, and traditional Jedi Robes.
    Personality:Calm, sarcastic, tactical, catious.
    Ship:An old StealthX that was repaired after being found on Raxus Prime.
    Weapon:Emerald Green lightsaber, and a cane mixed with wood formed by the force.
    Bio: Ryshin Thraell was born on Dantooine and was immediatly excepted into the Jedi Order. During the years, he showed extreme talent in dueling. He was chosen to be the padawan of Jedi Master Quin Kronn, a lightsaber master. During the twelve years of his apprenticeship, Ryshin mastered Form III:Soresu, and was getting better and better with Forms II and IV: Makashi and Ataru.

When Ryshin became a Jedi Knight, he had successfully mastered three lightsaber forms. He took many missions with his former master, and eventually made it to the rank of Jedi Master. Ryshin may have been a talented duelist, but he prefered to try to negotiate through his problems. It was the day of the Massacare at Ossus that Ryshin showed his true talent of dueling. Ryshin and Quin held off numerous Sith Troopers, their true mastery of Soresu coming forth. But alas, Jedi Master Quin Kronn did not make it. He was stabbed in the chest by Darth Nihl.

Ryshin then became a prominent Jedi Master at the Hidden Temple.

Ryshin's battered StealthX appeared out of hyperspace infront of Pride of the Galaxy. "Hello, this is Ryshin Thraell. My ship is heavily damaged and I need to repair it. Would you please helP?" he asked, his trick of appearing a kind, old man coming into play.

18. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: FOter Harym

Forter received the transmition. " Hold on good sir. Let us scan your ship first. Can't be too careful you know."- he signaled his oficer to do as instructed. He was too happy to be too careful but regulations were regulations. The officer nodded approval. " You are clear to proceed sir. Now send us identification please."

In the Waiting Room:

Cade felt right being with Keira. SHe was sweet and innocent. All the women Cade's been with had been skanks, litelary prostitutes and easy women. This was different Cade could sense it. Her in his arms was different. It felt great, it felt right. He nevr knew fully his mother, it had affected him. He didn't know how to reat ladies, he was insecure and scarred but would not show it. Cade wanted a women to pass the Skywalker gene. He didn't much about his heritage but he didn't want it to end that was for sure, he cared tha tmuch at least. But Cade didn't know how to handle women except in bed, were he was king but out of it he only knew how to yell and to throw away. His relationships lasted mostly up to 3 days.

Now he lusted for Keira everyway, his lust however was controled by a desire to do things right. His heart beat grew faster and faster. He got close ot her ear and whispered-" Look we can pretend we hooked up about a day or two ago so we are still getting to know each other. FOrter will beleive that more."- he then thought about it, he would give anything to spend a moment " privately".....he truly lusted for her, but now his heart conteded with his mind who only wanted to get rid of her, simple logic conted with pure emotions. But the third conted was his flesh, the male desire. THree contenders in his soul all arguing over the same woman. However his heart won but still the smoldering burn in his body gave in a little-" You should act a bit more.... I don't know um..."- he dreaded to say it-" More liberated, cause I wouldn't fall for any uptight R.E.P.O.R.T.E.R. Loosen up put you hand in my lap or something. Just act more liek a Twi'lek dancer, not a princess."

19. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Waiting Room, Pride of the Galaxy

The young woman sat beside Cade on a couch of the Waiting Room. The others, Deliah Blue, Jariah Syn, Shado Vao, and R2-D2, sat in there as well. They were resting, tired from everything they encountered. She then heard Cade's voice in her ear again.

" Look we can pretend we hooked up about a day or two ago so we are still getting to know each other. FOrter will beleive that more."

Keira nodded. That sounded like a good plan to her. Then she heard Cade's suggestion again. Only it was different.

" You should act a bit more.... I don't know um..."- he dreaded to say it-" More liberated, cause I wouldn't fall for any uptight R.E.P.O.R.T.E.R. Loosen up put you hand in my lap or something. Just act more liek a Twi'lek dancer, not a princess."

This made the young woman shudder. Deep in her heart, she was pure. Her mother always told her:
    Never let a man harm you. And never... never be like those other girls who want anything they want. You have a purity within, Keira. Never lose it... Those were the very words her mother said to her after they left her father.

Keira looked up into Cade's green eyes. Then she bit her lower lip. After thinking, she answered, "Um... o-okay. I'll... I'll try my best. That way the Admiral won't notice anything suspicious." And slowly, she placed her hand on Cade's lap, and crosed her legs together. Resting her head on his shoulder, Keira smiled, making it look good so that Admiral Harym won't suspect them.

"I'm sorry, Cade. It's just that... my mother taught me to be a good person, and... this is all new to me..." Keira closed her eyes tightly, keeping her head rested on his shoulder. She really cared about Cade, but in a way where she thought good things about him.

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sorry! Ignore this. My computer's acting up.

21. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009

Now Cade felt so good, but he wanted her. As a whole. And with her hands in his laps he could only think of unholy things. But in reality it did look less supicious if they were that way. Cade was a lustful dog, and similiar to his ancestor Anakin followed hsi emotions. Cade's manlihood was winning the battle in hi ssoul. His heart was still yelling inside him ' Did you hear what she said. She is pure, you are just trash. You want to take away her virginity.'

Then his other side spoke-' WHo knows maybe just maybe she will like. She let you kiss her what else won't she let."

' No, she is just a girl, besides she may have understood the motive behind the kiss. '

' Or not, and just wanted to have you. She maybe a shy girl but maybe inside her is a vixen waiting to come out. '

' No , no. SHe is pure. SHe is angelic. You can see it in her eyes.'

' ANd in that kiss you saw that she lusted for you.'

Cade thought for a moment. She did bite his lip a little. He took his arm gently over her back and started slowly to lower it.

' Stop this isn't going to end well.' - his heart wa syelling in desperation but the brute manlihood was louder-' DO it she'll give in.'

Cade slowly caressed her waist. And finally his hand landed on her bottom. He caressed it a little to see her reaction. His heart beat accelerated to a new level he may be dying fom aheart attack and wouldn't know it. ' Your choice Cade'- said his heart-' But this is goign to end badly.'

tag; ALL

22. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

That touch. That touch Cade did. It made her feel shivery again. Yes, she wanted to be with him. Yes, she wanted to find that inner goodness in him. And yes, she really needed to get this project done.

Something inside her head said, "Don't you see? Don't you see what he is doing? Your mother, the only one who taught you to be gentle and kind, told you to keep your purity. Don't you remember that? Sure, deep down, you love this young man. But don't let it be rushed."

"But... but it's only a plan to keep Admiral Har--"

"Don't let this thing go too far. Please. Your mind is begging you, Keira..."

And with that, the young woman stood up from the couch and from Cade. When she turned to face Cade, she looked down and said with a scared tone, "Cade. I... I'm sorry. I mean... I can't... I have to think!" After saying this, Keira went to the large window of the Waiting Room and stood there, folding her arms. She then closed her eyes, and bowed her head, sobbing silently.

Why did she go away from him? Why? She felt so close to him. Close to the last Skywalker. Keira's body shook lightly as she sobbed by the large glass window.

Then, MJ flew by his companion, and tried to make her feel better. The little cam droid didn't like to see his owner sad. Luckily, he turned his little camera off, so it wouldn't be shown in the project.

23. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin smiled as the captain scanned his ship. When they asked him to send his confirmation, he only smiled wider. "Of course dear captain." he said lightly. He sent a verification to the ship, containing a few details of himself. "There you go Captain." he said, nodding to himself.

TAG:Any

24. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009

THe old Forter was annoye dnow at this old man as he called him acaptain-" My good sir I am an ADMIRAL of the Alliance not a captain."

He looked at the identity of the man-" A Jedi.....you are a Jedi. Interesting. What an honor. I am ADMIRAL Forter Harym and the Pride of the Galaxy is at your service your are free to proceed."

IC Cade

Cade was surprised by the sudden reaction of Keira. He was at first angry, no woman had ever denied him his touch. However he gained a sudden respect for her. THough he would not show it. Cade closed in on her. But instead of doing anything dirty as he was accostumed to he instead took his arm and placed it on her shoulder turning her to his attention. So he could look at her directly- " I'm sorry kid. I'm new at this stuff. You are not like the ladies I've been with."- he seemed to trail in thought, he though of a few Twileks and Humans who had made him very happy. " But I respect you, and......I...ahhhhh...ummmm.......welllll.....I'mmmm..........sss....ssso...sorry. I' m sorry okay?" - now Cade grew for a moment distant. He had jsut done soemthing no girl had made him do . He walked back confused, no woman hot or not had made him surrender to her. He was always in charge. Was it the weasel in him that knew that saying those words would make it easier to get into Keira's pants or was it genuine care for her, a deep love still growing in him.
    The struggle Cade now faced was inmense, so inmense he left Keira there and went himself to stare at the window.

25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

As Keira continued to cry, Cade came beside her, and made her face him, looking into his rough green eyes.

I'm sorry kid. I'm new at this stuff. You are not like the ladies I've been with."- he seemed to trail in thought, he though of a few Twileks and Humans who had made him very happy. "But I respect you, and......I...ahhhhh...ummmm.......welllll.....I'mmmm..........sss....ssso...sorry. I' m sorry okay?"

When Cade left, Keira bit her lower lip, feeling sad again. She felt as if when Cade was near, she was a little calm. But that inner goodness must've been hidden inside him and was afriad to be shown. That, though, was one of his inner goodness when he apologized for something like that.

Wiping the tears away, Keira slowly turned around from the large window, and, almost with fear, came beside Cade. She placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "I... I forgive you, Cade. Like I said... I'm new to this kind of thing too. But... it feels like... well... I love you."

There. She said it. Saying something like that to a guy she met days ago made her heart feel like it burst. Keira stood beside Cade silently and stared up at him, wondering what he was thinking...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.