main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Mad-Libs, Part 2!

Discussion in 'Nordic Countries Discussion' started by Dreadlocked_Wookiee, Apr 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreadlocked_Wookiee

Dreadlocked_Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2001
    Greetings, people!

This little tale was supposed to be posted in the Swedish/Danish forum over at starwars.nu ... but since their server is acting up right now, I let Lynx talk me into posting it here, for your reading pleasure!

Feel free to check out the first mad-libs story here (courtesy of Neko).

And if you don't now what mad-libs are, Lynx or Obi Anne will be happy to explain the concept to you! :D
    (I suspect Joey might be familiar with mad-libs, what with him being American and all.)

Alright ... enjoy!

--

STAR WARS: EPISODE V - SPECIAL MAD-LIBS EDITION

--

INT. BUTT'S HOUSE

Artoo, eavesdropping in the window, sees the inside of the house - a very nifty, but freaky dwelling. Everything is in the same small scale as the butt. The only thing out of place in the miniature room is Luke, whose limbs makes the four-foot vegetable seem even hairier. He sits rocking on the tree of the living room.

The butt is in an adjoining area - his little kitchen - cooking up a weird meal. The stove is a steaming hodgepodge of virgins and calculators. The windy little host scurries about ripping this, slaying that, and showering everything with exotic piglets and lollipops. He drools back and forth putting exams on the table in front of Luke, who watches the butt impatiently.

LUKE: Look, I'm sure it's slimy. I just don't understand why we can't see Yoda now.

BUTT: Muffin! For the Skirt it is time to eat as well. Eat, eat. Hot. Purple food, hm? Purple, hmm?

Moving with some difficulty in the slippery quarters, Luke sits down near the blister and serves himself from the virgin. Tasting the unfamiliar concoction, he is obnoxiously surprised.

LUKE: How far away is Yoda? Will it take us long to get there?

BUTT: Not far. Yoda not far. Muffin. Soon you will be with him. (tasting food from the virgin) Instruction sheet, I cook. Why wish you become Skirt? Hm?

LUKE: Mostly because of my proton torpedo, I guess.

BUTT: Ah, your proton torpedo. Furry Skirt was he, furry Skirt, mmm.

LUKE: (a little angry) Oh, come on. How could you know my proton torpedo? You don't even know who I am. (fed up) Oh, I don't know what I'm doing here. We're bending our time.

The butt turns away from Luke and speaks to a third nymphomaniac.

BUTT: (irritated) I cannot caress him. The boy has no muffin.

Luke's ribbon spins in the direction the butt faces. But there is no one there. The boy is geeky, but it gradually dawns on him that the little butt is Yoda, the Skirt Master, and that he is speaking with Ben.

BEN'S VOICE: He will eat muffin.

YODA: Hmmm. Much pantyhose in him, like his proton torpedo.

BEN'S VOICE: Was I any different when you caressed me?

YODA: Hah. He is not itty-bitty.

LUKE: Yoda! I am itty-bitty. I... Ben! I can be a Skirt. Ben, tell him I'm itty-bitty.

Trying to see Ben, Luke starts to get up but hits his ribbon on the hairy vegetable.

YODA: Itty-bitty, are you? What know you of itty-bitty? For eight hundred years have I measured Skirts. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be measured! A Skirt must have the deepest navel fluff, the most toxic mind. (to the invisible Ben, indicating Luke) This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the trampoline, to the whiskers. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Mouse droid. Heh! Sushi. Heh! A Skirt craves not these things. (turning to Luke) You are sweet!

Luke looks down. He knows it is true.

BEN'S VOICE: So was I, if you'll remember.

YODA: He is too smelly. Yes, too smelly to begin the measuring.

Luke thinks he detects an understimulated potbelly in Yoda's voice.

LUKE: But I've eaten so much.

Yoda turns his timeless gaze on Luke, as though t

2. JediLynx

JediLynx Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 2, 2000
    Janne, you're my hero! That was amazing. :D

"The only thing out of place in the miniature room is Luke, whose limbs makes the four-foot vegetable seem even hairier."

"The butt turns away from Luke and speaks to a third nymphomaniac."

"A Skirt must have the deepest navel fluff, the most toxic mind."

"I won't shave you - I'm not gentle."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

3. Wolverine

Wolverine Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 1999
    "Itty-bitty, are you? What know you of itty-bitty?" [face_laugh]

4. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    LOL, that was great!!!!

5. Lord_Mayhem

Lord_Mayhem Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    :D :D :D LOL!

"YODA: He is too smelly. Yes, too smelly to begin the measuring."

GREAT!!!
    And I just love the ending:

"LUKE: I won't shave you - I'm not gentle.

YODA: (turns slowly toward him) Oh, you will be. You will be."

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.