main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

STAR WARS MEETS: write your own story!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_Patrick, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Patrick

Darth_Patrick Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2003
    heres how it works. you take a star wars character, and you write a story where they meet another character from another story. heres one i came up with. p.s. name your story: x meets q, if x meets q in your story

"OBI-WAN KENOBI MEETS SPIDER-MAN"

It has been one and a half long years since the opening battle of the clone wars. Obi-wan Kenobi, recently promoted to general, is at the Republic
    war-base, discussing his battle plans with the republic council of war (RCW). " My padawan and myself
    have discovered a seperatist mylitary outpost, and have found many stolen weapons there." Obi-wan addresed the council "We composed a plan to retrieve these weapons." And so, Obi-wan took a group of jedi to retrieve these weapons. As he walked the streets to the outpost, a red shadow flashed before him.
    "What was that?" a young jedi soldier asked. "I don't know. Perhaps a seperatist soldier." However the shadow dropped and said, "I am spider-man, hero of earth!" The jedi said to him "earth?"
    this masked fighter replied and said "Yes i am from a planet called Earth from a billion lightyears away.
    on earth we have very primitive technogical abilities compared to you. we can't even go to other planets only the rich can fly. others just drive on wheelsa in machines called automobiles." After hearing this belittling tale, one jedi said "And what does this have to do with you?" "I thought you might say that. well you see i lived in New York City, the largest city on earth. but i didnt live in a nice mansion, i lived with my aunt and uncle in the outskirts of the city. one day i was bitten by a creature called the spider, a tiny monster, no bigger than your eye. but this spider was different. he was radio-active. it gave me super powers." "uh-huh" one said "and how did you get here?" "well i was in a fight with my arch foe: the green goblin. while we were fighting a vortex opened and we were transported here. ive been looking for him." And so, after spider-man got their weapons back, Obi-wan decided to help spider-man.
    And so the search was on for the green goblin. They finally found him in a cave, hiding. when Obi-wan saw him, he said "the dark side is strong in him. take this, you will need it" he gave spider-man an orange lightsaber. "press that button to activate it" Then, the green goblin laughed and said " ha ha ha! i have one of those weapons too! stole it from a uh... jedi i think he said" The green goblin ignites a two-bladed green light saber. and so the three of them duel. Spidey is knocked down, but Obi-wan groabs his lightsaber while it is in midair. obi wan takes the lead, but the GG fires a bomb at Spider-man. Obi-wan saves him, only to be hit by the bomb himself. meanwhile, a cloud appears before them and begins to spin. spider-man is all thats left, so he must stop him or else. he takes his lightsaber, and slices through the middle of GG's saber, making the odds even. Yet spider-man can't make an effective blow on this green menace. meanwhile, the vortex has opened, and spider-man and the GG are about to be swallowed in. spider-man tries to stop it, but is too weak and tired. and so, Obi wan uses the force to to push the green goblin into the vortex, and keep spidey out. But the goblin is holding onto a ledge, and, obi-wan is out cold. and since the vortex will only last one more minute, spider-man grabs his lightsaber and walks over to the GG. he raises the sword, just as the vortex begins to close. "let me go!" the goblin begs of spider-man. realizing spiderman wont, he prepares shoots a dart out of his gauntlet at obi-wan.
    seeing this spiderman takes his saber and cuts off the goblins hand. the goblin falls in, to a world unknown. Hours later, Obi-wan and spiderman have both recovered from their injuries, and obi-wan offers spidey a way back home. "I had a friend make it. I hope you like it" "thanks Obi. I'll call it 'spider-flyer" and so, spider-man flies to earth.
    meanwhile "W-where am I? "Oh no! don't! please! ahhh!!!!!!!!!" and so the green goblin is gone for good, or is he? THE END
    a

2. jacemathem

jacemathem Jedi Master star 5

Oct 3, 2003
  3. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
  4. Darth_Patrick

Darth_Patrick Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2003
    [edit], i forgot about the fan fic forum. get over it and post something. i worked hard on that

That would be a flame.

5. New_Order

New_Order Jedi Master star 2

Apr 9, 2001
    No flaming, please. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.