main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Star Wars Miniatures Anyone?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by star-killer1, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Any body up to playing Star Wars Miniatures on saturdays or sundays?

Rockin' Rooster has this on saturday nights along with Heroclix and Yottaquest has this on sundays in the afternoon.

2. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    it depends on transportation and timing based on current medical shedule. I have a bunch of minis for RPG use, but never used them for the miniatures game. I even have a few of the starships.[face_mischief]

3. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Sure, you can count me in. Let me take care of my transportation issue and I will be ready to play.

4. LoboStele

LoboStele Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2002
    Wow, I haven't checked these boards in AGES. Cool to see a SWM post right at the top though! I play with two other group here in the Cincy region. One group plays on Thursday nights at ACME Comics and Games off Beechmont Ave., and then on Sunday afternoons at YottaQuest in Hamilton.

If you're looking for info about SWMs, the website www.swmgamers.com is a GREAT one!

5. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Thanks for the info. I will have to look that up.

6. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    I have not played at Acme yet and it has been a year or 2 since I was last at Yotta Quest.
    I mostly have been playing at Rockin Rooster when they have been able to get players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.