main
side
curve

St. Lou, MO Star Wars Music Video

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by VoijaRisa, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I got bored the other day and was listening to the Goo Goo Dolls song "Iris" and realized it fits really well with Anakin. So I made a music video to it using footage from the movies.

[link=http://s94958815.onlinehome.us/StarWars/SWIris.mov]linkage[/link]

EDIT: Requires Quicktime with the Sorensen 3 codec (if you have updated your quicktime in the past 4 years, you have the Sorensen 3 codec).

2. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
  3. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Have to watch it when I get home.

There's a lot of songs that deal with Anakin's feelings I've seen...

4. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Excellent! Bravo! That little clip and the music gave a better impression of Anakin's feelings and he and Padme's relationship than the movies ever did. Why didn't Lucas do something like that?

5. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    WOW! That was amazing! It actually brought tears to my eyes. Would you care if I sent the link out to a few other people who I think would appreciate it? I'll give full credit, of course.

6. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    Sure. I also have a better quality copy but will only trasfer that via AIM or some other service because I don't want my bandwidth getting eaten up.

7. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    That was pretty good! :)

You should have put some of the trailer footage from EpIII in there. Like Anakin yelling & looking evil or telling Padme not to leave him.

I loved the REAL Anakin ghost at the end. :) Made me happy. That wasn't the only non-special edition scene in there either.

Good song too. I am really hoping I can get some movie footage that I could use for a music video of my own... But alas, I have no DVDROM. I have a few songs in mind that I could do a music video to... I never really listened to the lyrics from Iris before. Good choice.

8. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    I thought about tossing in some Ep III footage from the trailer, but all the cuts were too short and wouldn't fit. So I ended upleaving it out.

9. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    I just picked up the new cd for the ROTS. WOW! A must have for your music collection. The bonus dvd is worth getting this alone. Target has it on sale this week for $11 and change.

10. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    I have to agree. This set is completely worth the money! Wonderful stuff... :D

11. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Sure. I also have a better quality copy but will only trasfer that via AIM or some other service because I don't want my bandwidth getting eaten up.

Next time I talk to you on AIM, send it to me please!

12. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    I loved the REAL Anakin ghost at the end.

Yep. Using Sebastian was much more meaningful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.