main
side
curve

SWC20 Star Wars Nite at Disneyland August 27

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebrations' started by ChrisLyne, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I totally missed this. It was on my radar, but I had no idea tickets went on sale when they did. Oh well.

2. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    Aww man... Maybe next time, right? :)

3. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Has anyone tried to get a refund yet? I was going to call tomorrow and see about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Link1130

Link1130 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    I called. Spoke to the customer rep and she put me on hold to talk to a supervisor and came back and said that due to the circumstances they would "make an exception" and refund the tickets.

It all happened automatically (like, I wasn't told no and then had to ask to speak to a supervisor or anything). I got the impression that they're giving out refunds regardless, but have the supervisor process in place to maintain the standard that they don't usually give out refunds.

star_wars_is_good likes this.
  5. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    The process sounds tougher than it needs to be, but I'm glad it worked out for you.

6. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    I think I am gonna wait a little bit and see if they reschedule. These tickets were kind of hard to get.

7. Link1130

Link1130 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    It actually wasn't bad. I didn't have any hold times initially. I just explained the situation one time, was put on hold for maybe a minute so she could talk to her supervisor, and the refund was approved.

If they reschedule all the way to 2022 I'll feel silly since I'm holding on to my Celebration tickets, but it doesn't sound like that's what they're doing.

star_wars_is_good likes this.
  8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
  9. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    I ended up calling for a refund today. It was easy to do, the lady was really nice on the phone.

Link1130 likes this.
  10. Jedi_Five

Jedi_Five Jedi Master star 1

Jul 23, 2010
    I missed out on this event! :mad::_|
    Well, perhaps now that it isn't happening in 2020, Disney will do another event for Celebration 2022 and then I'll grab a ticket! [face_good_luck]
    I attended the event at WDW in 2010 "The Last Tour to Endor". It was so much fun! I can't imagine this one, with Galaxy's Edge...
    I need to pay more attention for when tickets for events like these go on sale!! :yoda:
    I am not looking for any excuses, but my work has been so challenging for over a year!