main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC22 Star Wars Nite at Disneyland May 27

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by ChrisLyne, Jan 24, 2020.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Done!

BrentC007 likes this.
  2. BrentC007

BrentC007 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 6, 2002
    Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    LAJ_FETT likes this.
  3. Jedi_Five

Jedi_Five Jedi Master star 1

Jul 23, 2010
    Hi guys!
    I haven't been here in awhile, but I'm pretty much settled for my trip. I've gotten a 4-day Disneyland ticket today, for May 23rd, then June 1-2-3. [face_dancing] It's a bit strange to have to make reservations. June 2nd will be for DCA. I haven't been able to make a reservation for Oga's or Savi's Lightsaber, but will try again tomorrow (60 days away)! I could also get a discounted ticket for the Sunday after Celebration, if Disneyland sells discounted tickets. Unfortunately, I don't have a Star Wars Nite ticket :( Instead, I just bought a baseball ticket for that same night - I'm not much of a fan of baseball, but it is something to go to! I'm not aware of any other party this time (do you guys know anything?)

4. Ginkasa

Ginkasa Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    http://www.theforce.net/story/front/Star_Wars_Celebration_After_Parties_189513.asp

That might have what you're looking for!

5. Jedi_Five

Jedi_Five Jedi Master star 1

Jul 23, 2010
    Thank you! I knew this was the place to ask! Well, I've already got a ticket for the baseball. I will try to fit one other party in my schedule [face_party]
    I was able to make reservations at Savi's Lightsaber as well as Droid Depot, but not to Oga's Cantina :(
    I hope I can make it to Oga's on a "same-day" reservation... I need to get at least one drink ;)
    I have two other dining reservations.
    And of course, I hope to be able to ride Smuggler's Run and Rise of the Resistance :vader:

Link1130 likes this.
  6. BrentC007

Oct 6, 2002
    I've made peace with the fact that I'm not gonna be able to get into Oga's on Star Wars Nite. My expectations were low anyway and there's plenty of other things to do and experience during my time there. I was able to get a Savi's workshop reservation very easily, so I'm grateful for that.
    My family is planning a trip to Disney World in the next couple of years as my nieces and nephew get a little older, so I'l have another chance then.

BobaThrowsaFett likes this.
  7. BrentC007

Oct 6, 2002
    I got a very nice phone call directly from Savi's this afternoon about my reservation to make sure that I had a ticket for Star Wars Nites that night since the park wouldn't be open to the general public. Apparently they made a mistake in opening that reservation block up during that time and the original plan was for Star Wars fans to be able to walk-up to Savi's without a reservation that night. But they noticed that not only the reservations block was opened for that evening, but that it was fully booked, so they wanted to make sure it was by people who had tickets for that night.

Link1130 and star_wars_is_good like this.
  8. Ginkasa

Jun 13, 2002
    Oh, that'll be nice if we can get in and out of that stuff relatively easily on Star Wars Nite!

9. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    The trick to Oga's is getting there early. Those nite tickets get you in before the event starts, and while the daytime passholders are still in the park. BEELINE Oga's first thing. The regular daytime crowds will be leaving at that time.

We did Oga's twice last fall, both in the morning, with no reservations.

BrentC007 likes this.
  10. BrentC007

Oct 6, 2002
    Just to get an updated roll call, who here is going to Star Wars Nite on Friday? I am. That'll be my first chance to see Galaxy's Edge.

11. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    [​IMG]

BrentC007 likes this.
  12. Temp77

Temp77 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 22, 2019
    I’m going. I managed to ride ROTR twice over the weekend only waiting around 60 minutes to ride both times in the afternoon. I can’t believe how much shorter the wait times are in DL compared to DW!

BrentC007 and star_wars_is_good like this.
  13. BrentC007

Oct 6, 2002
    I really hope ROTR is open for us. I know they had a disclaimer about it might not be when they were selling the tickets. This will be my first time in Galaxy's Edge, so I wanna soak in as much as possible.

We went to Disneyland in 2015 when they offered those discount evening tickets to Celebration fans. We went on Sunday and the park was unusually crowded for a Sunday in April because there was some kind of local holiday the next day, so there was a lot of kids there and the lines were long. I got to ride Star Tours once, but I wanted to ride it a couple more times. Hoping to get a shot at that this time. Looking forward to Hyperspace Mountain too.

star_wars_is_good likes this.
  14. David Maddas Jr

David Maddas Jr Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2022
    I will be going. I'm going mostly for Galaxy's Edge. I have a reservation to build my own lightsaber at 11:30. I plan on hitting Rise of the Resistance before the actual Star Wars Night begins at 9 just in case they don't have it running that night. It was shut down on May 4 during that night's Star Wars night from the video's I've seen on youtube.

15. My young Padawan

My young Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 13, 1999
    Savi’s Workshop is amazing.

16. BrentC007

Oct 6, 2002
    Yeah, I've got a reservation there for 8:05. I posted about it earlier in this thread. I'm really excited about that. I'm building a "Peace and Justice" saber and my brother is gonna film it. I know before COVID that you could buy extra "scraps"(parts) at Dok-Ondar's, but I don't know if they're still doing that or not.

17. My young Padawan

Sep 13, 1999
    They sell the scraps at Savi’s Workshop.

BrentC007 likes this.
  18. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  19. My young Padawan

Sep 13, 1999
    Thanks, Fett.

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  20. Ginkasa

Jun 13, 2002
    I'll be there although I'm standing in Galaxy's Edge right now. About to buy a Ronto Wrap

BrentC007 likes this.
  21. Temp77

Mar 22, 2019
    So is anyone else in line for Rise right now? It seems like the whole of Celebration has descended to Batuu!

22. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    I came straight from the fireworks

23. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    18 minutes from queue entry to preride

24. Temp77

Mar 22, 2019
    It was a good night last night though I didn’t quite make it till the end and left shortly before 12:30. I was able to ride ROTR, Smuggler’s Run (x2), Star Tours, Hyperspace Mountain and Thunder Mountain in between watching the fireworks, several photo ops and some shopping!

JonSB likes this.
  25. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    I did ROTR x2, Smuggler's Run x2, Indy, Matterhorn and Hyperspace Mountain