main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars photo edits

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Millennium Falcon 888, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Hey everyone, I hope here is the right place to post this type of photo editing topic...

Admittedly, while I'm not that much of a good artist (only managed average grades in the Arts subject back in school), I always liked to edit photos, whether of real or animated things. And now with the advent of editing apps not just for the PC but even smartphones, things just got easier!

And here's the first photo I edited - it's of the Millennium Falcon in front of this painting of a "small" version of Maz Kanata's castle... Haha, actually that's the painting from a box of tissue paper in my car and as I thought it looked nice, why not shoot a photo of the Falcon with that castle? This is also my initial edit using the "BeFunky" app for iOS (she's sitting on the car dashboard, btw, with some of her fellow SW spacecraft)!

I think she looks good, especially after being edited into part of the painting, as a sketch!
    [​IMG]

Sent from MillenniumFalcon AI using Tapatalk

Darth Ukendt likes this.
  2. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Wow, work has kept me busy although I was posting in the other threads and somehow neglected this one!

Anyway, let's check out another edit - this time of the Millennium Falcon in B&W... And looks like she's in a foggy environment or in an old-school newspaper!

[​IMG]

Sent from MillenniumFalcon AI using Tapatalk

Darth Ukendt likes this.