main
side
curve

Challenge Star Wars Random Elements Challenge--or exercising your creative muscles NEW Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by kateydidnt, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    The River of Light was a river on Qui-Gon Jinn's home planet. When Obi-Wan turned thirteen Qui-Gon gave him a stone from the River of Light. Obi-Wan later discovered that the rock had some Force sensitivity and ended up helping him save his memories. (Jedi Apprentice #3)

2. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 10
    Friday May 6, 2005

Lando Calrissian and C-3PO :: spaceport :: double-bladed lightsaber

3. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 11
    Friday May 13, 2005

Darth Tyrannus and Sabe :: a death notice :: Yoda's gimmer stick

4. cka3ka

cka3ka Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2003
    hey key,

are the challenges being posted here or on one of the era boards and linked? This dooku one fits in with one of the stories I'm writing so i was thinking of killing two boards with one stone :).

CK

5. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    One shots should be posted here on this thread, longer stories you can link. Or if it is one already written, you can just link it. I look forward to reading your response! :D

6. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 12:
    Friday April 20, 2005

Bant Eerin and an Ambassador :: a formal reception :: "Speaking cryptically, I am."

7. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 13:
    Friday May 27, 2005

Windy and an Imperial officer :: sunset :: manipulation

8. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 14
    Friday June 3, 2005

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Tahl :: supply closet :: Correllian Ale

9. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    Here it is, very short and strange. I did this fast because i won't be able to post it before the 5th unless i doit today, so it may seem, or actually be, rushed and stupid.

Obi-Wan and Tahl!

Obi-Wan Kenobi walked through the halls of the Jedi temple when something caught his eye. A person he knew to be dead. His former master?s love-interest, Tahl, wandered the isles. She was dead, but she was here, and real! In her hand was a large cup of Corellian Ale, and she wobbled along and jumped into Obi-Wan?s confused hands.
    ?Halloooo, Hottie!? she cried, and pushed him near a supply closet. She kissed him passionately and Obi-Wan was amazed. ?How are you here?? he spat, her breathe stank of Corellian Ale, something Obi-Wan couldn?t stand. ?I have come for you, Hottie!? ahs said just Qui-Gon rounded the corner. HE saw them smiled, and walked over. He pushed Obi-Wan away, and kissed Tahl, took the ale, drank and passed out. Obi-Wan stuck him in the closet and ran. ?What in the world!? he demanded!
    Obi-Wan jumped from his bed, covered in sweat. ?Oh, just a dream, weird,? Obi-Wan laughed and lay back down.

10. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 15
    Friday June 10, 205

Boba Fett and Ki-Adi-Mundi :: secret compartment :: Jedi Philosophy

11. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    FYI:
    This week's challenge will be posted next monday--I will be out of town and away from my computer or any internet access until sunday evening.

12. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Oops, sorry--haven't posted the last two Fridays, so here it is:

Challenge 16

Corran Horn and a pilot :: Creche :: X-Wing

Challenge 17

an Imperial Officer and a clone :: Med center/healer's wing/infirmary :: Jedi Purge

13. NenYim

NenYim Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Challenge 14
    Friday June 3, 2005

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Tahl :: supply closet :: Correllian Ale

Obi-Wan Kenobi was rather worried at the moment. The Jedi Council had called him and asked him (not so politely) to find his Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, so they could both be debriefed on their last mission.

That wasn't worrying Obi-Wan. What was worrying him was that he couldn't find Qui-Gon anywhere. At all.

Feeling rather desperate, Obi-Wan went instead to find Qui-Gon's good friend Tahl.

He found her wandering dazed throughout the halls. She jumped when she saw him.

"Oh, hello Obi-Wan." she said. She tripped over her own feet, and landed unceremoniously on the hard floor. An amused grin came to her face, and she began humming under her breath.

Obi-Wan stared at her in disbelief. It came to his mind that she was drunk. But Tahl never drank.

"Do you know where Qui-Gon is?" he asked her, deciding to ignore the fact that she was suspiciously in a state of drunkeness.

"Whassat?" she asked, rolling over on the floor to stare at him. "Wha'? 'E's in the closet of course. Tidying all up."

Oh, great. Obi-Wan thought. Not again.

He sighed. "With who?"

"Wha'? Wha'choo say?" Tahl demanded, climbing shakily to her feet.

"Never mind." Obi-Wan answered. "Which supply closet is it?"

"The one on the left side of the youngling's training room." Tahl said matter-of-factly. "Obi-Wan, have you cloned? There are two of you."

Obi-Wan sighed again.

Tahl grinned happily.

Qui-Gon lurched around the corner carrying a bottle of Corellian Ale and singing a love song not so quietly to Tahl.

Mace Windu just happened to be going the other way.

"Oh, great."

14. OmnipotentSeal

OmnipotentSeal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2005
    The ironic thing is I'm writing something like this already... :p

15. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004

Cool! Would you link it to here anyway? Even though it isn't written specifically for the challenge I would love to read it and if it fits..why not link it.

16. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 18
    July 1, 2005

Qui-Gon Jinn and a clone :: ballroom :: Padawan braid

Challenge 19
    July 8, 2005

Darth Tyrannus and Ki Adi Mundi :: the distant future :: when you eliminate the impossible whatever left, however improbable, is the truth

17. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    Mmmmm nothing better than a challange to refresh my writing skills... and to take a break from studying.... ;)

just gimme a few minutes...

18. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    Urg... plot bunny jumped at me... but I won't be able to finish it... anyone wants it... be my guest...

The dust whirled restlessly as the wind battered away at the remains of long forgotten towers. Duracretand durasteel slowly vanished as the world's lone sun scorched the memory of a race long forgotten. But it mattered not. No eyes remained behind to see the ever fading world. The wind blown sand scorched no living skin. No mortal lungs struggled to breath in the warm air. How had this come to be? Ki Adi Mundi wondered as his ghost walked across the sand, leaving no visible trace behind. The Jedi Temple, his home, had once stood in the very spot in which his aimless steps thread. He could feel the remenants of the countless thousands of Jedi who had once lived and worked here. Why had he been called back? Especially after so many untold eons had passed and Coruscant was but a dead world?

His steps paused as a glimer of silver caught his gaze. Slowly he approched. Near where the center of the Temple once stood, a small ship had chosen to land. The organic silver shell, and two gracefully sweeping wings seemed oddly out of place in this sanctuary of sand and wind and sun. A struggling wall sheltered the ship from the worst of the wind, and there, between ramp and wall, stood a figure he had thought dead.

"Dooku!?!" Ki Adi's voice echoed with shock.

"Yes, such was my name, thousands of years ago." Darth Tyrannus replied.

"But you died, as did I..." The living flesh incarntion of Darth Tyrannus laughed.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever left, however improbable, is the truth. And the truth is, that in this distant future, I live."

19. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 20
    July 15, 2005

Depa Billaba and Jaina Solo :: Sepratists :: making repairs

20. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 21
    July 22, 2005

In-Laws and Han Solo :: an exclusive club :: "It was a dark and stormy night"

21. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 22
    July 29, 2005

Exar Kunn and Yoda :: Lightsaber :: technical readout

22. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 23
    August 5, 2005
    Mara Jade and Mace Windu :: supply closet :: redemption

(Ish was my random number generator for this challenge)

23. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 24
    August 12, 2005
    In-Laws and Wedge Antilles :: shelter :: pregnancy

24. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Challenge 25
    August 18, 2005
    Bib Fortuna and Yoda :: a warehouse :: weaknesses

25. kateydidnt

Nov 11, 2004
    Whoops! Sorry about the lateness. I swear, both of these were completely random. What are the odds of Sebula, Jabba and Tatooine all placing in one? *shrugs*

Challenge 26
    August 25, 2005
    Jacen Solo and a Rebel Soldier :: a hovel :: "Go ahead, make my day."

Challenge 27
    September 2, 2005
    Sebulba and Jabba the Hutt :: the Trade Federation :: "We'll always have Tatooine."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.