main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Star Wars Rebels Animated Series Confirmed!

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Han Yolo, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I don't even want to think about how he'd pull that one off after being bisected.

2. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

".... OK, that all makes sense."

3. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Needs moar stormtroopers:
    [​IMG]
    Dancing to this verse:

A milli a billion times I'm trying to strike the Rebels back
    Evacuation needed cuz we clones about to attack
    Drop a thunderbolt go Sith on you haters
    Now I'm in the suit looking like a stormtrooper
    Turbulence is about to clear fire in the atmosphere
    Team Empire bringing light to your life

Han Yolo likes this.
  4. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Maybe Maul dies [face_praying] (again) in the bonus material of season 5, which was supposed to be the beginning of Season 6 of the Clone Wars. Although, they're going to have to put him through a meat grinder in order to insure that he's not coming back. [face_skull]

5. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    Yes, I wonder if this means that projects is dead. I sure liked the descriptions of what Underworld entailed, really "outside the box" SW stuff.

I am honestly only moderately into any animated series, but I will definitely check it out.

6. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I definitely hope that it ain't dead and J.J.'s involvement in the saga gives me hope that they're still planning on doing something live action. There was that report a few months or so ago that ABC was talking about a live action series so I still have faith that it will happen at some point.

Lee_ likes this.
  7. Han Yolo

Han Yolo Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 7, 2013
    HMMMMmm that would be Epic! I wonder what time frame they could use though, Live action would have to obviously appeal to a wide audience.

8. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    I definitely want to see leia's upbringing. Alderaan is an important planet we don't see much of. I can see Alderaan and Naboo playing roles in being more resistant to the empire. I also want to see life inside the imperial academy.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  9. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    And Starkiller was a good character, he was just overpowered in the game and suffered from being in an unnecessary sequel.

I'd be happy to see him, or if Vader has some Dark Side assassins.
    Vader could be voiced by Chad Vader voice guy Matt Sloan who does the video game Vader.

10. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    Awesome man, sure hope it happens.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  11. Slash78

Slash78 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 30, 2004
    I can see it now. I four way battle between a teenage Mara Jade, Starkiller, Ahsoka and Boba Fett. Then all the fanboys happy...

12. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Good lord, my eyes would melt. [face_sick]

13. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    This Animated series will be about the Rebels and there struggle to get off the ground.......... not about the Jedi. I could see episodes featuring Generals or even soldiers in the Rebellion and prehaps Bail Organa and Mom Mothma behind the curtain running things. I fully expect R2 & C3P0 to have a big role and we will see a young Leia and Luke at some point in the series. and maybe a few Surpises like a rare appearance by Obi-Wan, Vader, or Boba Fett in a season final.....

jc1138 likes this.
  14. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Not this one.

15. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    This fan girl would weave a large enough tapestry of obscenity to blanket all the airspace between here and Disney's animation studios.

16. Slash78

Slash78 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 30, 2004

What?!?! This isn't a good idea...?

FRAGWAGON and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  17. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  18. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Only if its a total death match, and they all cack it - well, I guess Boba would have to walk away.

(and I liked Ahsoka in the end, but I don't want to see her in E7)

19. Palpatine2016

Palpatine2016 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural.

20. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    So I haven't had time to post here lately, but I like this idea. I suspect that it will follow the originators of the RA so I doubt we'll see Rogue squadron at the start. I would expect a heavy dosage of Vader and Palps, with Vader hunting down the last Jedi (that he can locate.) LOL

I expect that Underworld will be the Live Action show about this same period as well and I fully expect a Han Solo & Boba Fett spin-off to lead into the TV show. All good news IMO as I will NOT ever get enough of Star Wars.

21. Theo333

Theo333 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2011

Please, oh please make a miniseries or a few episodes dedicated to the Rogues, theme music and the soundtrack intact.

VanishingReality likes this.
  22. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    =D=

Palpatine2016 and darklordoftech like this.
  23. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Such as Maul's survival and Sithspawn.

24. bellatroll

bellatroll Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 21, 2013
    I think Darth Maul should return 1/3rd ghost, 1/3rd Robot, 1/3rd flesh, redeemed to the light and turned Jedi, he 'd fly an x-wing and destroy the prototype Death Star before saving Princess Leia just few moments prior to the events of the first SW film. Oh and he marries Ashoka. And he should carry a blaster mini gun. I think this reflects well on the general quality of the PT era EU.

MODified: Yeah... TMI

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  25. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    Whatever you've been drinking needs to be outlawed and you need to be quarantined =p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.