main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    I always assumed that not all of the surviving ships jumped to Yavin after the Scarif battle, instead splitting like they really should be doing so as not to give the location of their base away to the Empire. And since that victory for the alliance was still cost-heavy, it could simply be that most personnel had been diverted away from Yavin for repair.

Lady_Misty, Darth Dnej and MrDarth0 like this.
  2. Kaitan ISB021

Kaitan ISB021 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2017
    I had that thought, too. They don't tend to use flashbacks on Rebels, though. Too bad she's not with him at this part of the timeline. I do think it'll be interesting to see whether we see any of the under-utilized Saw troops from Rogue One. Two Tubes! Two Tubes!

cwustudent and Sandtrooper956 like this.
  3. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Hm. I'm going to assume with Satos, ahem, passing... Hera will receive a promotion meaning at very least they will have to change the patch on her character model that marks her as a captain.

4. ChefCurryWindu

ChefCurryWindu Jedi Master star 2

Dec 18, 2015
    Lol, the possibilities are endless. Or they could make her hair multiple colors like in Season 1.

Ezra might also grow taller. Although, I wonder how much time will pass in between the Season 3 finale and the Season 4 premiere.

5. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    All three seasons have shown two-colour hair.

Season 1 - navy-blue and orange
    Season 2 - royal blue and teal-green
    Season 3 - white and purple

Maybe we could get red and yellow?

Darth Dnej and ChefCurryWindu like this.
  6. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015

Padawans are Jedi too. They're just low ranking Jedi.

Even younglings are officially Jedi.

Basically the moment those crazy children stealing monks with flashy swords get their hands on a toddler, that kid is considered a Jedi :)

7. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Maybe to the galaxy at large, but not from the Jedi Order's perspective - not Yoda's point of view, which is key. A Jedi to Yoda is a Jedi Knight - not a youngling, not a padawan.

Yoda: Already know you that which you need
    Luke: Then I am a jedi?
    Yoda: Not yet.

So Kanan seems to be in for a bad time, but not necessarily Ezra or Ahsoka, if she still lives.

revan772 and Sandtrooper956 like this.
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

9. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Padawan's are not real jedi yet- they are about to become jedi and are part of the order so yeah they are jedi kind of, but mainly from outsiders point of view.

Ezra being alive during Rotj wouldn't really mess up everything but Kanan pretty much would IMO- he never became officially jedi but he is still more jedi than Ezra.

I don't think they will kill Ezra off- but I don't want him to be part of rebel alliance at the same time as Luke is- it feels kinda wrong.... Maybe he turns to dark side or I dunno... is frozen in carbonite:D

10. CloneofVader

CloneofVader Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    My guess- he will become one of the first jedi in Luke New Order. And all dark side story is over for him. There is a dialogue between him and Kanan about helping people and becoming a good man(in zero hour) ... As for Ahsoka she will never die while Filoni in charge of all animated projects...

11. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Descriptions of the first 4 episodes of season 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    https://jedi-bibliothek.de/2017/04/...aben-zu-den-ersten-vier-folgen-der-4-staffel/

4x01 & 4x02: "The Ritual"
    Darth Maul is dead! But you don't get rid of the former Sith apprentice so quickly, as he attempts to perform an ancient Dathomirian ritual. To rise from the dead, he just needs the Sith holocron, the Darksaber, the bones of his father, a tooth of Obi-Wan and the tears of a baby purgill. To get those ingredients, Mauls ghost takes posession of Ezra's body. Is Kanan able to save his apprentice from Maul, before the full moon rises above Dathomir and Ezra performs the ritual?

4x03: "Droid dilemma"
    During a mission, Chopper and AP-5 fall into the hands of Droid merchants, who want to resell them at a high prize. The two droids are able to flee, but unfortunately, the merchants have stolen them a navigation module. Unoriented, the droids wander through the desert to find the Ghost. With musical interludes by AP-5.

4x04: "Dangerous cargo"
    Ezra and Chopper investigate rumours that Maul has been seen on Atollon. They encounter Hondo and Azmorigan, who plan their next coup: They want to smuggle a herd of Murwaghs (giant, in space living predators who feed on black holes) to Nar Shaddaa. Ezra doesn't want to miss this opportunity and enters the business.

Mr Bogan likes this.
  12. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    Definitely fake.

SeparatistFan and Darth_Voider like this.
  13. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    I know.

cwustudent likes this.
  14. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    I'm still pissed that we didn't get an animated series set in the Treasure Planet universe after "Brave" the series got cancelled. Steampunk space opera should have been the way to go instead of 4 seasons of princesses.

15. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    I really want to know manufacturer and model/designation for things...I like the little details.

Hammerhead Corvette is just too generic for me. Who builds them (and I don't want it to be corellian...maybe lantillan), how large a crew. how much do they carry?
    The blaster that Lyste had in A Princess on Lothal...and has continued as an Imperial sidearm as seen by Thrawn.

16. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012

what does this have to do with Star wars?

17. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    It may be a jokey "playing along" with this year's April fool - since Brave was one of the name changes - (all instances of the words TCW or Clone Wars became Brave).

cwustudent and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  18. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    The rumour is season 4 will be the darkest. So, if it is the last one, I wonder if this means majority of the crew will be killed off.

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  19. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    Written by Troy Denning

MrDarth0 and cwustudent like this.
  20. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012

Wasn't it in the Rebels Season 2 episode, Shroud of Darkness where Kanan has that vision of the Inquisitor and the Inquisitor is like "You are what i used to be a Knight of the Jedi Order." say that vision was planned by Yoda wouldn't that be like Yoda saying hey in my mind you are a Jedi Knight.

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I think that's what Dave said.

22. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015

Alright, so I'm starting to get worried this is exactly what Dave Filoni will say after Rebels is finished and Ezra and Ahsoka are still alive...

It's not that I mind Ezra and Ahsoka surviving, but they must be as far away as possible from the Rebel Alliance during the time of ANH onwards.

It takes away too much from Luke's uniqueness and value for the Rebel Alliance, and it creates huge continuity problems. If Ezra and Ahsoka are still alive after ANH, why hasn't anybody mentioned them to Luke? Both Leia and Mon Mothma had met Ezra, and Ahsoka was part of the Rebellion from the very beginning. No way she never met Leia. Or at least Leia must have known of her existence.

Of course, they can start publishing novels/comics where Luke finds about Ezra and Ahsoka, and maybe even Kanan, after Rebels is finished, but that would pretty much be just retconing of the continuity mess they will create if Ezra and Ahsoka survive and they are somehow still part of the Alliance.

23. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    I don't get why everyone is assuming season 4 is the last. There are no indications whatsoever they are ending it after season 4. If it was the final season, they'd have announced it with the renewal, like other shows do: "Rebels to return for a fourth and final season!". So unless everyone is seeing cancellation in the future, a season 5 is pretty much on the table too. There's tons more story to tell, still. We're about two years from RO, but who's to say season 4 is gonna have a year timeskip? Maybe a month or two. But I believe there's more potential stories to be told with them just arriving and getting use to their new base.

Kanan, I'm predicting, will die at the end of season 4. This will be a big deal, and will lead in to season 5. And I'd say if anything season 5 would be the final season with Scarif from the perspective of the Ghost be the finale. Season 4 has a ton of story to tell, and some setup we don't know about, like my aforementioned Kanan prediction. We have Thrawn's story, still. Mandalore is gonna play a big part. Saw breaking from the rebellion and potentially seeing Jedha and his Partisans can be a big story, with Kanan and Ezra learning more about the Jedi there. Ahsoka's return or wrap up is hinted at. We have confirmation from Billy Dee he did two (I believe?) episodes of recording for Lando. And season 4 can also introduce some new plots and characters we can follow in to a fifth season. I don't see them wrapping up EVERYTHING in one final 22 episode season. They are in no danger of cancellation. And just because another series is in the works, doesn't mean Rebels has to be canned. Dave only just got promoted a few months ago, and these shows can take 2-3 years to get ready. So I'd say 2019 at the earliest, which is when Rebels season 5 would wrap up.

24. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Well the Rebellion was built around the veil of Secrecy, so actually it wouldn't be all that surprising if Leia never met Ahsoka. Being Fulcrum meant that she needed to keep as low a profile as possible. Quite possible that up to her reveal in season 2 of Rebels, Bail only knew Ahsoka's true identity.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    That's the feeling I got to.