main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Well it started at 1BBY. All these events on Lothal must've happened within days.

I assume there may have been a gap between In The Name of The Rebellion and The Occupation.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  2. silvereyed

silvereyed Jedi Knight

Sep 6, 2016
    I think Kanan will die in the Jedi Night/Dume two parter. They've used double meanings for episode titles before.

For example: "Twilight of the Apprentice". Twilight can mean "a period or state of obscurity, ambiguity, or gradual decline." which described the situation of the different apprentices in the episode - Ezra, Kanan, Maul, and in particular Ahsoka. I think here they're going to use "Jedi Night" to refer to Kanan because of the homonym between Knight and Night, and they'll use Night to refer to an ending. I'm further convinced that they're referring to Kanan because the next episode title is "Dume" which was his birth surname - and Dume is a homonym to Doom.

Combining Night + Doom together.... isn't a good sign for Kanan's longevity.

Vialco and cwustudent like this.
  3. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    He dede

revan772 and Vialco like this.
  4. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    so dede

revan772 and Vialco like this.
  5. Dame sans merci

Dame sans merci Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2016
    Plus, there are zero shots of Kanan in the trailer beyond the ones of him rescuing Hera. Of course, this could be an intentional misdirect, but it certainly seems that all signs point towards him being the 'loss' they suffer.

Vialco likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I do hope he is not the only loss they suffer though. I think Zeb has served his purpose in Star Wars.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  7. Dame sans merci

Jan 17, 2016
    That's the character you don't kill off though. If you have a big death, you want people distraught and bereft over what could have been, not to shrug. There really doesn't seem a reason to kill off somebody like Zeb unless they're going full grimdark.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    No that’s why they do both. Kill Kanan and Zeb. If they really want to surprise me. They could kill Ezra.

9. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Don't get my hopes up.

10. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    I saw some people speculate that the wolves are the the Ones from Mortis but if that is the case who is the giant one then?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    revan772 likes this.
  11. Darth_Accipiter

Feb 2, 2015
    The father did have similar black and blue eyes. I still like to think that even if the Ones were corporeal or more than a vision that they're actually dead - and that these wolves are entirely original force sensitives thought up by Filoni.

[​IMG]

Master_Rebado likes this.
  12. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Well the Father is the only one whose body disappeared. Daughter became a convoree (or is it more like some kind of pet or something?), what about the Son? We know that darksiders can't keep they consciousness after death unlike Jedi/lightsiders but maybe he did become an animal too like the Daughter?

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    If the Father is to come back, I would hope he does so as a force ghost. I would not want him to come back in some unknown way. We saw him disappear in the same way as all force ghosts. So he should return as such. If that is the plan at all, which is not clear at the moment.

cwustudent likes this.
  14. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Wrong thread, sorry!

15. seeker_two

seeker_two Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Maybe a porg?.....

I like this train of thought.....maybe the Father and Bendu are one and the same.....and both are looking to train Ezra in a new side of the Force?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

16. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  17. Darth_Accipiter

Feb 2, 2015
    I want to see the whiteboard drawing of Ahsoka vs Vader they said nobody wanted to erase because it was too awesome.

18. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    [​IMG]

MrDarth0, revan772, podjazd and 2 others like this.
  19. Darth_Accipiter

Feb 2, 2015
    I wonder if Chopper ever gets struck by lightning up there?

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    He would be the tallest object on the phantom so it is a possibility.

21. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Vialco likes this.
  22. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Well that pretty much confirms it for me. Kanan will die.

Vialco likes this.
  23. Dame sans merci

Jan 17, 2016
  24. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Apparently, it comes from 413 which means it's from A World between Worlds if that's what it means. However the episode descriptions hinted at this happening during the first or second episode so maybe they're not entirely correct or it doesn't necessarily mean Kanan's death.

25. Darth_Accipiter

Feb 2, 2015
    mini-breakdown of the music:

I was anxiously anticipating a proper rendition of Kanan's theme. "Kanan + Credits" is just that. One of the best themes to come out of Rebels. When it first popped up prominently in Season 2 as Kanan charged Fenn Rau taking off in his fighter, it stood out to me.
    "Hera at the Wall" is concerning, because we get variations of the themes of the other Specters, starting with Sabine, a brief bit of Ezra's theme (in this full orchestration it sounds like Han+Leia's theme) and then it ends on Kanan's theme. They might all be in a tight spot as Hera is forced to watch on.
    "Sabine Sees Ezra" I can only speculate on the title. All three of these tracks are dramatic. This is no exception. We get a very somber version of Ezra's theme which transitions into some new music. This gives me the feeling that Sabine is seeing Ezra for the last time - whether she sees his dead body or he's bravely charging into death. At the end we get a bit of hope with the main title theme for the films, but curiously the last note is missing.