main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V Star Wars Rebels Sequel Series Rumored for (clears throat)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Krueger, Jan 2, 2020.

1. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    Oh yes he was the best morrity in that show (Which he was, not that irish guy).

I could see him as thrawn.

It also depends on how they want thrawn to be in the show.

2. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    It's a little odd to end on an animated cliffhanger and pick up that story thread in live action but I can deal with it. Please Lars Mikkelsen as live action Thrawn.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    Daneira likes this.
  3. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

My guess with Filoni in charge it will probably more traditional Villain Thrawn.

4. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Because it was specially mentioned that she was not in Rebels because they had other, specific plans for her I believe. People want to know what those plans are.

Heck, it still bugs me that they specifically altered Storm over Ryloth to have Maar Tuak survive because he was an interesting character they wanted to use again...and then never used or even mentioned him again.

5. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I am totally cool with the rebels follow up being live action. You just explain Thrawn as the military genius who mysteriously went missing prior to Yavin and that “if he was still around, things would have been way different” and I think that’s enough context for the show to stand on its own

6. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

You know if they do make a Rebel sequel series in Live Action it might boost Rebels on Disney +

According to "The Verge" Clone Wars is seeing a leap of action due to Mandalorian/Clone Wars tie ins.

Although it is also possible just to keep having Rebels guest appearances in Mandalorian for upcoming season.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2020
  7. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010
    I like Rebels Thrawn, best canon thrawn (denning wrote the best one in legends).

8. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    You mean in Tatooine Ghost? I remember that Thrawn was in that but I can't remember much about what he did. Unfortunately, the Squibs stand out to me a lot more lol.

AusStig likes this.
  9. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010
    Yeah that is the one.

He is fine, evil but smart and pragmatic. Which is what I like.