main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Return of the Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RuneEisahn, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Seventeen years after the defeat of the Empire, the New Republic has prospered. The Jedi Order, lead by Luke Skywalker have rebuilt its former glory. The Galaxy is in a prospering peace. The appearence of Sith and Dark Siders alike have been dimenishing. But a new threat is brewing. A Sith Lord has appeared in the Outer Rim terrortories and has join with the former Sepretist planets. Outnumbered, Luke Skywalker searches through the Jedi Archives in the Jedi Temple on Couracaunt, he finds something that may help the New Republic on this new threat. The Kaminoians.

Welcome to My new RPG. Here you can have almost all the fun you want. To some extent, but mostly. You can even be Bounty Hunters, Clones, New Republic Soldiers.If a Jedi, you can be Masters, Knights, and Apprentices. There can only be a Sith Lord and an Apprentice. And remember, this pulls us away from any of the Books or Movies.But as to who's on the Council and the Missions shall be decided by the GM, Me.

This RPG is strictly for fun! You pick a Character from the New Jedi Order books, like Kyle Katarn. If you are respectfel to your peers, they'll respect you.Any conflicts between players MUST be settled in PM's. And if it dosen't stop and your doing it in here, i'll step in and kick you out, or give you extended absence. You can also just make up a Charachter if you like.Now for the rules.....

No excessive swearing. The characters in this RP are Jedi after all. Keep it realistic to the genre.
    God Modding is ALLOWED!! I repeat. GOD MODDING. IS Allowed. However... to a certain extent. If you are on a mission by yourself then feel free to god mod your silly RP'ing little hearts out. On the flip side, while interacting with other characters being controlled by players, God modding is disabled. This keeps the fun factor up in that you can explore your own characters skills and show off a bit to others showing how good you are. But just remember, just about everyone thinks their characer is the best. So my challange to the masses is to see who the better Rp'ers are by coming up with unique ways to define your individual characters.[ALL Character sheets will be approved by me BEFORE. I say again. BEFORE you post it on the thread.
    While God modding is allowed, no single Force using character will know EVERYTHING there is to know. In fact, my character will hold sessions for training with specialized powers. These powers will be made by me, however suggestions on such things will be welcome in a PM later. If your character wants to learn said powers, they will have to attend.

Also, there will be Dark Siders, but mostly Dark Jedi. Theres only one Sith Lord and one apprentice Sith. There will be a limited amount of dark siders. In interation with a sith or dark jedi, thats an instance God Modding is NOT allowed. No one is invincible to the other characters. Dark siders must remember that your totaly outnumbered by the Jedi, thats why you must be swift. Think wisely how you want to engage the New Republic and the Jedi.

I will ration the numbers of Dark Jedi, first Come first served. And that counts on everyone and everbody. If someone takes a person like Han Solo, then no one else can have it. And don't come whining to me because that is law. And remember the majority of the Jedi Order are Knights and Padawans. Sure there can be Masters, but naot as many as the Knights and Padawans. I welcome the Master/Padawan bond. It helps deepen the RPG. If you want to become an apprentice to a knight or Master, you must ask them and if they agree, you will become their Padawan.

Should I get a lot of character sheets, which is of course what I am hoping for... I will impliment a more solid story at a later date. Your characters are capable of anything you want, just don't go overboard on the power. This will of course be customizable by you, the player.

Now, during the game, the Jedi Temple on Couracaunt and Yavin4 will be the Jedi bases. But the New Republic Capital is Couracaunt.

Character Sheet

Name:
    Race:
    Fea

2. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Oh ya please try to PM me your applications. Thank You.

3. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC:Yal can post OOC you know.

4. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved.

Name: Drov Tahn
    Homeworld: Thosa
    Race: Draethos
    Features: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/es.starwars/images/thumb/9/9e/OdanEGF.jpg/250px-OdanEGF.jpg
    Rank: Jedi Master(Was promoted ages ago back when the Jedi order still stood strong.
    Habits: Studies and trains to improve all of his skills.
    Strengths: Near complete mastery of the Force, and most combat techniques.
    Weaknesses: He isn't the most social type so he doesn't handle company well, but he does work as best he can at that.

Clothing/Armor: Long ago he dropped his traditional garbs, made him to noticeable to the Imperial hunting squads during the Great Purge. He now wears ragged clothing, baggy pants, sleeveless shirt, all black.

Lightsaber
    Hilt description: http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/e/l/elbobby2/my_lightsaber.jpg
    Prefered fighting style: Created his own style while in seclusion during the Jedi Purge, Called Sorvaa'mak-so. Combines the best parts of Soresu, Vaapad, Makashi, and Djem-so
    Crystals: Green Synth(Color), Pontite, Lorrdian
    Color: Bright Green

Biography: Born During the Golden Age of the Jedi Order on his species homeworld of Thosa to one of it's chief diplomats and their planets chief representative in the Senate. He trained through most of his years with Master Yoda in the Jedi Temple of Coruscant, leaving it it temporarily to study the regions outside of known space where he discovered a fantastic world that seemed to repel the dark side of the Force. Later on during the first Clone Wars he helped liberate several Seperatist worlds using his nearly flawless combat strategies. Prior to the activation of Order 66 he managed to bring his troops onto the planet he discovered in the unknown regions. Here they were able to escape the transmission that would have killed him. He eventually re-entered the core to discover what had happened to the order, he was quickly pursued by Imperial troops bent on his destruction. He returned to his haven out of their reach and waited until such time as the Empire had fallen. In his solitude he trained hard mastering several combat techniques and Force abilities. When finally the Empire fell he jumped at the chance to rejoin the Jedi Order, he then brought back his clone troops who he had personally trained to resist brainwashing techniques, breaking the 'do all you are told' codes in their DNA. They are now an elite force for the New Republic, and he a proud member of the Jedi Order.

5. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Now all we need are about maybe two jedi,a couple of clones, a Sith, Republic Soldiers.

6. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    NPC: Kyle Katarn

Kyle walked through the Jedi Temple, searching for Drov Tahn. Walking into the Temple courtyard he found Drov sitting in a Tree. "Hey Drov, You might want to here this. The Empire has joined with the newly reformed trade federation, Commerce Guilds, and other Droid producers. Master Luke wants you to come with Master Horn, to Kamino. You are to leave tommorow." Kyle said before walking away.

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Drov Tahn

"So the old separatist troublemakers have returned eh?" Drov said stretching. "I will leave for prepare immediately. Have my Clone units stand guard on our border regions, if we have any trouble they should be able to quash it rather quickly." he added to Kyle. He proceeded to the hanger and got the ship ready for armed combat, he then made sure to stock it with the necessary provisions for the occasion, including some waterproof clothing, he knew only too well the weather patterns of Kamino being present at the many battles that occurred around it during the days of the first Clone Wars. He then went straight to the archives to study what he could about Kaminoan culture, the last thing he wanted was to insult the natives unintentionally.

TAG: GM

8. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Ivan Joavanni
    Homeworld: Trascor
    Race: Shatras (Y'tras) - had a gaunt complexion, but they were stronger than they looked, with retained scales in their backs and joints. They had flat heads with two bulbous elongated eyes to each side. Those eyes provide them with infrared vision.
    A Shatra's snakelike neck can rotate up to almost 720 degrees. Due to that flexible neck, it is difficult for another person to sneak up on a Shatras. When finding a sneaking threat, a Shatra could use any of their multiple natural weapons agains it: Narrow, clawed hands; talon-like powerful feet; or a very painful bite.

Features: A jedi symbol tattooed on his right arm
    Eye color: red
    Habits: Constant fiddling with Lightsaber to see if he can improve it.
    Strengths: Strong reflexes, and good combat strength
    Weaknesses: not very good with the force but can still perform basics

Clothing/Armor: regular jedi robes, but under it is self made durasteel armor

Lightsaber : Modified Electrum Lightsaber
    Hilt description: colored blue but with many planetary engravings on it.
    Prefered fighting style: Trispzest , Mainly Form I
    Crystals: Bondar, Pontite
    Color: blue

Biography: Ivan left his home planet of Trascor to seek out a better life in the republic, but not only did he find that but he found the life of a jedi. At first they said he didn?t have enough midichlorians in his cellular count but after some technological reasoning they let him in but at a low level and will have to seek out training from either a master or a knight in order to help him with finding a good way to use the force. Ever since then he has been tinkering around the technological things in the temple improving them. He has even managed to modify his own Lightsaber.

9. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    We now need a Sith

10. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Luke Skywalker

Luke walked through the Jedi Temple, heading towards the Council Room, to meet Corran Horn. Coming up the elevator shaft, Luke was thinking about the Sith and the Seperatist. Finnialy in the room, Luke found Corran, looking at his lightsaber. "Corran." Luke said to get the Masters attention. "I have a mission for you. You are to go to Kamino to request advanced groups of Clones, since their original designes are losing more, because their not used to it. You are to take Master Drov and Apprentice Ivan Joavanni. You are to leave tommorrow." Luke explained.

"What do you want me to tell them?" Corran asked, confused. "For more advanced troopers. Make them stronger, tactical, smarter. But also tell them to delete that Order 66 commande. You know what happened last time." Luke said, as a chill went down Corrans neck. Turniing to leave, Luke saw out of the corner of his eye, Corran smile.

Walking back to the Courtyard, Luke found Ivan sparring with Jaina Solo.

TAG:Ivan

11. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Ivan Joavanni

Ivan was sparring with jaina when grand master luke walks by. Ivan did think about stoping but he wanted to get to a clear spot to bow, so by using his trispzest skill he jumps over jaina in a small ball and lands beside the grandmaster and bows quickly. "good day grandmaster, Things going well i suppose?"

Tag: Luke

12. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Luke looked at the duel in fascination. Even though it was a spar. Then Luke saw Ivan jump over Jaina and asked him, "'good day grandmaster, Things going well i suppose?'". Luke looked at him before answering. "Yes Ivan, things are going well. But I have important news. We have heard of the Seperatists and Sith Empire growing Stronger every day. So Master Horn, Master Tahn, and you are to go to Kamino and ask for more advanced Clone Troopers, and to abolish Order 66. That is your mission. Oh and you leave tommorow." Luke said, with a merry twinkle in his eyes, before walking away.

TAG:Anyone

13. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Okay, I have gotten another PM and I have to say that there will be no more Jedi, until we have a Sith Lord. Now you can be Clone Commanders, captains, etc. But we need a Sith!

14. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Okay I just changed my mind, we can have more Jedi, but we NEED a SITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    GM Approved!!!!!!!

Name: John Needo
    Homeworld: kameeno
    Race: human
    Features: goatee
    Eye color: hazel
    Habits: scar-ed by the empire
    Strengths: sharpshooting
    Weaknesses: grenades

Clothing/Armor: standard mlitary uniforms, and light brown jedi robes

Lightsaber
    Hilt description: firebrand
    Prefered fighting style: standard
    Crystals: red and blue
    Color: blue

Biography: a drafted stormtrooper that discovered his force sensitivity at a young age. now a soldier in renegade squadron and jedi knight.force powers are- grip, push, and sense

16. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Ivan Joavanni

"sweet ill get preped straight away afew this sparring sesson, have a good one grandmaster." Ivan says bowing again and turing his head completely around in a 180 degree and then turns his body and goes back into the sparring with Jaina Solo.

Tag: anyone?

17. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Luke smilled at the answer, before Ivan wnet back to the spar. The next day Luke went to the Council chambers were he found Kyp Durron and his Wife, Mara Jade Skywalker, conversing. When he walked in they both stopped talking. "Hello." Luke said to the two. "Hello, Luke." they both said simuntainiously. Luke saw their troubled faces. "What?" Luke asked. They both looked at each other. "Luke," Mara began, "we have some bad news. Tatooine is under siege. The fleet is all but demolished and the ground battles aren't going well. Jacen Solo has just sent us a message, asking for assistance. His fleet is still holding, but not for long. Luke, if they break through his fleet, he's as good as dead." Mara explained.

Luke was surprised. Jacen had one of the strongest forces. "Is there a Sith leading them?" Luke asked. "We believe so." Mara answered. Luke turned to leave before Mara stopped him. "Luke, where are you going?" Mara asked, concerned. "To tell Leia and Han, so they can mobilize their New Republic soldiers, not the Clones. As i'm taking the Clones. Kyp get my fleet ready, oh and tell the team that are going to Kamino, to do it fast." Luke ordered as Kyp did his bidding. "Master Horn, Master Tahnm, and Apprentice Ivan please report to your ships. The GrandMaster says you need to leave NOW and make it fast." Kyp announced.

TAG:Drov and Ivan

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Drov Tahn

Drov had run to his ship immediately after the announcement. "I've heard. Are we to go to Kamino, or go to Tattooine and bolster the troops?" he asked Luke. "We can't afford to lose any worlds, the Republic is still frail, we can't take any losses at this time." he added. "If you need them activate the emergency troops that I have on Naboo, I sent them there to weed out any hidden Imperial forts, they should be able to get to Tattooine pretty quickly." he added.

TAG: Seron

19. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Luke Skywalker

When Luke saw Drov run at him he knew he was ready. Then Drov asked them if they were going to Tatooine or Kamino. Luke placed a hand on Drovs shoulder. "No my friend, you shall still be going to Kamino. And don't worry about Tatooine, i'll handle it." Luke said. "So don't pull any troops from Naboo unless I say so. Got it." Luke said, before turning back to his shuttle that would take him to find Han and Leia.

TAG: Anyone

20. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    GM Approved!!!!!!

Name: Darth Serat
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Race: Presumed human
    Features: Darth Serat is rarely seen unhooded, but appears to be showing signs of the physical deformation common in powerful Dark Siders.
    Eye color: Yellow
    Habits: Only speaks when he feels it is absolutely necessary, tends to make grandiose gestures
    Strengths: Powerful dark side abilities, master of subtle manipulation
    Weaknesses: Overconfident in the extreme

Clothing/Armor: Darth Serat is never seen without his black robes, which cover most of his body. At the base of the robe he has a blood red fringe. Beneath his robes he wear lightweight but durable battle armor, should he ever require it.

Lightsaber
    Hilt description: A sparse black cylinder, with hidden blade length and power controls.
    Preferred fighting style: Vaapad
    Crystals: Red (Color crystal), Pontite, Hurrikaine
    Color: Red

Biography: No one is quite sure where Darth Serat came from, or when he first became the current Dark Lord of the Sith. What is known, however, is described here.

At some point, Serat was a Sith Apprentice, who rose to power by killing his master, who has yet to be identified. During his apprenticeship, he somehow managed to master the extremely difficult Vaapad style, and also became a superb manipulator of the Dark Side of the Force. Also, it is known that he has long been orchestrating the former Separatist World's current rebellion, though for how long is once again, unknown.

21. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: That would be my character, as it was.

[b][i]IC: Darth Serat[/i][/b]

At that moment, the greatest evil facing the galaxy, Darth Serat, Dark Lord of the Sith, was consulting with various hologram heads placed outlined before him, each placed equidistant from his central position at his desk seat. The heads, in turn, were keenly attuned to what the man would do next.

"As I am sure you are all aware..." the Dark Lord began, his mouth, along with the lower half of his face, not obscured by the shadows of his ebony robes, "I am currently leading the assault on the planet Tatooine from the safety of one of my best Star Destroyers, and as such am unable to attend the meeting today personally. Regardless, I am confident that our channel is secure... Assuming such confidence is [i]warranted[/i]." He turned to look directly at one of the heads to his right.

The head, that of a middle-aged human, quickly appeared mildly perturbed. "Y-yes, of course Lord Serat. I guarantee the safety of this channel personally..."

"Then I [i]hope[/i]," Serat interrupted, "For your sake, that you are correct. Now, as for the agenda..."

[b]***[/b]

The holograms flickered off, and Darth Serat turned his chair to face away from his desk, staring out a large glass window. The pieces were finally beginning to fall into place. First Tatooine would fall, and then it would only be a matter of time before the entire Outer Rim was under Separatist control. From there it was merely a waiting game until the entire galaxy knelt before Darth Serat, the Second Galactic Emperor. He was, of course, nowhere near Tatooine, but it was important to mislead even your own inner circle every now and then. It would certainly keep the Jedi off his trail.

A malicious grin spread across his face. Everything was proceeding as he had foreseen...

[b]TAG:[/b] The Jedi fools who would dare oppose the Great Lord Serat.

22. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC:Finnaly we have a Sith, well ok, anyone else who wants to be a Jedi can be one now.

Luke walked into the Solo house, and saw Han and Leia on the couch. When they saw him, Leia got up and hugged her brother, while Han shook his hand. "So, Luke, what brings you here?" Han asked. Luke looked towards him. "Han, Leia, I have some bad news. Jacen was sent with his Clone army to Tatooine to hold it's defenses. About half his army is gone. His fleet is practically demolished. He'll be a gooner if we don't act. So since I was leading an army of Clones, I need Han and you, Leia, to bring your army of New Republic Soldiers. And no, not the Clones." Luke explained. The couple looked at each other in horror. "We'll do anything to help." Leia said. Luke smillied. "Get the army ready, we are to leave within the hour.' Luke said before leaving.

Luke walked onto the bridge of his Venator Class-Star Destroyer, the Ranger. "General Skywalker, we are in the Tatooine sysetem." an officer annouced. "Good." Luke said. "Sir, we have a visuale on the enemy fleet. It has more than three hundred ships!" the officer said. Luke sighed. "Sir, General Solo has engadged the enemy. Should we engage?" the officer alerted/asked. "Yes, all ships attack the enemy fleet." Luke ordered. Turning to his Clone Commander. "Commander Nyle, tell the ground troops, escourts, and shuttles ready. Were gonna land." Luke ordered. "Yes Sir, right away sir!" the Commander said, running down the ship.

TAG:Anyone

23. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Ivan Joavanni

"alrighty then time to go to kamino! I cant wait to see what kind of technology they use to make these clones." Ivan exclaims to himself as he grabs his robes and his lightsaber since he already has his armor on anyway. Within minutes he runs out the door with his lightsaber on his belt and robes on, down to his ship and waves at Master Tahn along the way, and jumps into his ship and sets his cordinates for kamino and takes off hasteily. "ok so we go to kamino get the clone trooper request in,get them, and get gone.

Tag: Drov Tahn

24. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

The battle above Tatooine comensed again. Several of the enemy frigates have been destroyed, sir." a Clone Captain announced. "Good, send out all starfighters and find the Captial ship and blow it to the ground." Luke ordered. The captain nodded. "All pilots to area 2.3, reapeat all pilots to are 2.3." the Captain said as a group of of Starfighters engaged the Enemy forces. "Commander Nyle, are the Transports ready?" Luke asked. "Yes sir. And it seems like General Solo has already sent theirs." Nyle answered. Luke sighed. "Officer, pinpoint were Jacen Solo is." Luke ordered. "Yes sir!" the Officer said. "Sir, General Jacen is under siege in Mos Eisely, trying to hold the reinforced walls." the officer announced. Turning to Commander Nyle.

"Commander, ready my ship." Luke ordered. "Yes sir, right away sir." Nyle said. And in a matter of minutes, Lukes transport was ready. " Now go, go, go." Nyle ordered all Clones in the transports.

The Transports landed right behind seperatist forces. "Commander Nyle, get all Tankes and Hevy Weapons down here!" Luke ordered as he exited the Transport. "Yes Sir!" Nyle said. Soon their Tanks have arrived. Luke activated his lightsaber, his Black Robes flowing behind them. "ATAT's wipe'em out." Luke ordered as he could see that Han and Leia were doing the same. The heavy tanks fired. And within a matter of minutes THAT seperatist force was gone. Luke sighed as he and Leia got rid of the last droid. "lets see what the problem is." luke said.

TAG:Darth Serat

25. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Darth Serat
    Somewhere in the Outer Rim...

"Sir, we've received an incoming report from Squadron 5," the miniature admiral reported,the hologram flickering slightly as he saluted. "Apparently, Luke Skywalker's forces have joined in the battle as well. We're sustaining heavier losses than expected, but it shouldn't be too large of a problem."

Darth Serat's chin rested in his hand, clearly deep in contemplation. Finally, he spoke. "Increase the coverage around the capital ship," the Dark Lord began, his voice deadly serious, "Knowing Skywalker, he'll try to minimize casualties by knocking off the chain of command. Of course, he also presumes that [i]I[/i] am there, so an increase in security will certainly make the capital ship seem more valuable than it actually is. That is all, Admiral." The hologram flickered off, soon replaced by another. "Captain?"

"Yes, Lord Serat?"

"It has come to my attention that the Jedi, Skywalker, has personally engaged in the assault on Tatooine. I need you to circle your reserve squadron around the back of his forces."

"To cut them off, Lord Serat?"

"Exactly. The time has come, it seems, to end this little game."

[b]TAG:[/b] Luke Skywalker, the other Jedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.