main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Return of the Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RuneEisahn, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Darth Serat

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHNNN!!!"

Serat roared in anger as he felt the task force go up in a ball of flame. "I will destroy you if it takes all eternity!" he barked in anger, as he mentally sent out another command. [i]All reserve forces, proceed to sector 12. Blow them out of the sky![/i]

At his whim, a huge reserve deployment of cruisers warped in to sector 12, and unleashed a massive hail of firepower which quickly dispatched of several New Republic frigates. Unfortunately, he didn't have any more forces in reserve.

Fortunately, however, he did have one last trick up his sleeves. The best card of all, he thought with a grin.

[b]TAG:[/b] All

[b]OOC:[/b] Couldn't resist the easy Star Trek reference...

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I never thought of that connection, well placed. I just have a question, would that last card happen to be a Force Storm?

3. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Luke Skywalker

Luke, Kyle Katarn, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Ben Skywalker, Lowie, Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo, and Kyp Durron watched as their troopers unloaded from transports and Gunships. Luke watched from the top of a base that was small and ill equiped at the moment but soon would be fortiffied. Luke turned to the Jedi beside him and the thousands of troopers infront of him. "Jaina and Ben, I need you to lead Eight Thousand troops towards the Outpost in the east. It's heavily fortified. You shall get 25 LAAT Gunships, Twenty ARC 170's, 20 X-Wings, 12 Y-Wings, 10 A-Wings, and 5 B-Wings. Also about three AT-TE's." Luke ordered. "Yes dad, yes Uncle Luke." Both Jaina and Ben answered, before running towards the nearest gubnship as their force went to the east. "Kyle and Kyp. You shall get the third planet system army. 20,000 strong. WIth twelve AT-TE's, fourty LAAT Gunships, 12 X-Wings, 10 A-Wings,and 5 Y Wings. You shall take out a Droid facility in the east. It's under the cover of some mountsins. We have no Idea how much secruity is there." Luke explained. "Yes sir!!!" Kyp and Kyle answered, before leaving for the factory.

Luke turned to Han and Leia. "Okay, Han and Leia. You shall attack a Droid Navy Base to the west of here. It's probably going to have Anti-Air Turrets, so your force is going to be HUGE!!! Oaky, your force shall be made up of 25,000 troops, you shall have 50 LAAT Gunships, 15 ARC's, 10 X-Wings, 20 Y-Wings, 30 AT-TE's, and one Acclamator II-class assault ship that we were lucky to get through. Now move out!!!" Luke ordered. "Okay Luke." both Han and Leia answered, before leaving for their destination. Luke then turned to Jacen.

"Jacen, your with me and Nyle.Our force will be up to maybe 100,000 troops because were going to need them. Were going to need about 25 AT-TE's, 60 LAAT Gunships, 20 ARC 170's, 12 X-Wings, 9 Y-Wings, and about 10 AT-RT's. Now lets get going." Luke said as Jacen nodded as they ran towards a nearby gunship and headed for the Sith's Fortress.

TAG:Anyone

4. PTMurphy84

PTMurphy84 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: Corton Brask, weaving in and out of the second CIS fleet

*The four interceptors of the 1st Composite had been swatting droids-fighters down at a breakneck pace, and it was starting to show. Both pairs of interceptors had switched positions at least twice, but with little or no support from any other Republic ships, it was only a matter of time until something happened.

As squadron leader, Brask was concerned with the lack of fighter support the fleet had and what it meant for the fighters present who had to defend the fleet.
    As a pilot, he was getting madder by the second that the jerk-arse command had not followed through, and he promptly relayed his situation to command*

"Crossbow 1 to command, what the FRAX are you doing there!? Crossbow is engaging a CIS fleet with 4 BLOODY INTERCEPTORS, with 3 more starfighters on the way!
    Get your fraxing heads out of your exhaust ports and get some bombers or even a frigate! We have the droid controller ship in our crosshairs, and last I checked that kind of thing a priority target! Wha *click

He had to cut his transmission abruptly, because while he was busy trying to "turn and burn" with Joker, three more TIE/Ds dropped in behind them and were about to open up with their own blasters*

"Crossbow 2, break hard!"

*Joker didn't waste a second and slammed his X-wing into a hard downards break, diving between two frigates. Corton then pulled an old Corellian maneuver that, while risky, would prove a nasty surprise to the automotons.

Cutting off his throttle, he jammed the flight controls hard, spinning the E-Wing on its axis. In less than a half of a second he had inverted the fighter. Gunners on the CIS ships gawked as they saw the E-Wing apparently flying backwards, and even though he wasn't actively trying to use the force, it conveyed feelings to him from the few non-droid and non force-sensitive crewmembers on those ships.
    A sense of fear, that the Republic had pilots that could do things with their fighters that the droids had not been programmed for.

Corton never considered this. The instant that he had the E-Wing flying backwards, he opened up with his Concussion blaster and his laser, which he had long ago set to an ultra-fast repeating mode. One droid was blasted into oblivion instantly, one had its side clipped and spun away wildly, slamming into a frigate, and the third broke high, wandering into an errant turbolaser bolt and exploding.

He jammed the throttle forward, pushing the engines up to full thrust, and instantly the spaceframe howled and creaked in protest, but it held together. Patting the console and praising the starfighter for not flying appart at the seams during the rough maneuver, then pulled back and accelerated between the capitol ships.

Despite his pegging of a few more droid fighters, he knew very well that a lone fighter among the enemy was a bad thing, and started calling for and scanning for Crossbow 2

the rest of the 1st Composite had just barely cleared the Republic fleet when the superlaser shot. Sustaining some impact damage from debris and not knowing if they would have any ships to return to, they pressed forward, planning to assault the Droid control ship.*

Tag: All

5. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    NPC:Captain Rex

Rex watched the battle from Lueks Command bridge. Suddenly he saw the 1st Composite Squadron, being followed by HUNDREDS of TIE Fighters and Vulture Droids. Switching the comm channel Rex bellowed. "1st Composite Squadron, you have a hundred enemy's on your flank." Rex announced before the ship rocked. "Sir, we have an Enemy Crusier on our left!!" a pilot announced. "All batteries fire!!!!!!!!" Rex yelled as the Gurthang exchanged fire between the crusier.

NPC:Ben and Jaina

Ben and Jaina hung on for their lives as their Gunship was hit. "Pilot, land near the base, but do it as fast as you can." Ben ordered. "Yes sir!!" the Pilot said, before landing. Ben and Jaina both activated their lightsaber's and lept forth into battle with Commander Faye. Jaina and a squad of Troopers made it towards one of the turrets when suddenly they were surronded. Jaina cut a droid in half before force pushing the parts to another droid, when suddenly as droid, who was about to kill Faye, was stabbed. With Ben's blue blade. They were soon faced to take cover behind one down AT-TE.

[hr]

NPC:Kyle Katarn and Kyp Durron

Kyle and Kyp jumped out of their Gunship while in the air, slicing Battle Droids in half and what not. Kyp moved his purple blade down to redirect enemy fire, before slicind a droid behind him. Kyp turned to Commander Bly. "Bly, wheres General Katarn?" Kyp asked. Bly looked up. "There." he pointed as Kyle and a squad of troops were holding off some Super Battle droids off by a formation of rocks. Kyp looked in the air to find their Starfighters and Gunships in dogfights. Suddenly a trooper next to him was shot down by......Droidekas.

[hr]

NPC:Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo

Han Solo and Leia Solo jumped hopped out of the Gunship as it landed. Suddenly, hundreds of Droid Starfighters flew over them. Leia turned to Commander Fox. "Fox, keep our tanks firing on their turrets and their Hangars." Leia ordered, before rolling behind a rock. Han shot a drod in the head, before rolling out of the way of a tank blast. Han scurred toawrds Leia. "Theres to many of them." Han breathed out. "We will do as my Brother says if we want to live peacefully." Leia answered. "Fox, dig the trenches." Leia ordered as Fox nodded. Minutes later, after Leia and Han giving Fox and his men cover, the trenches were ready.

[hr]

IC:Luke Skywalker NPC:Jacen Solo

Luke and Jacens ships landed about several miles away from the fortress, to give them cover around the base. Luke turned to Jacen. "Okay, we need to secure the perimeter to make sure no onee escapes." Luke said. Jacen nodded. Suddenly he heard Nyles voice. "Here they come!!!!!" There were thousands of Battle Droids in the Forest. Luke and jacen both activated their Emerald Lightsaber and lept into the fray. Troopers and Droids were being shot here and there. Suddenly, while Nyle and his squad were fighting, a Droid Tank appeared. Jacen ran towards it, jumping on the top, cut a hole and destroyed it from the inside. Luke and Nyle were surronded. Luke twisting and redirecting shots back to the droids. They were making progress.

OOC:Wow, this is a lot.

6. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

[i]More, deploy all droid squadrons! If a single unit is left in a single stockpile there will be quite a bit to answer for![/i] Darth Serat almost mentally barked. Still, his forces needed some kind of support. Perhaps it was time he began taking a more... [i]direct[/i] role in the battle.

Standing to his feet, he slowly rose his arms to his sides, blue lightning crackling around his black robes, winds whipping from all directions. As if on cue, hundreds, if not thousands, of Force storms began to erupt around the New Republic ground forces. It wasn't his trump card, merely an improvised tactic, but it would work, if only to slow them down.

As for the "last card," a quick mental back and forth confirmed that everything was ready. All he needed now was for the proverbial bugs to fly into his web.

Still, it would be fun to toy with the New Republic some more. [i]Fire cannons 2 through 5[/i].

A response of doubt flickered back. [i]Yes, they are the prototypes, fire anyway![/i] Four highly unstable blasts erupted from the surface of Lijuter, taking out several Republic cruisers in the process.

"I will not be defeated by the likes of you, Jedi," Serat swore, as he felt the exhilarating rush of further destruction.

[b]TAG:[/b] Any

7. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Rex stood on the bridge watching the battle, when suddenly a ship right next to the Gurthang. Rex turned to a nearby pilot. "Keep our shields up and find were those guns are!!!" Rex ordered. The ship rocked for the last time, as the Gurthangdestroyed the enemy crusier next to them.

Luke cut down a nearby droid, when suddenly he remembers Drovs message. He quickly takes out his commlink deflecting blaster bolts like childs play. "Dorv, we are in the forest approximatly two miles from the fortress, we are taking care of Droid forces in the area, and boy, there's a lot of them." Luke said, when he heard Nyles voice. "We have Tri-Droids!!"

8. PTMurphy84

Aug 12, 2008
    ooc: Sorry about the late reply, it was a headache trying to consider where this was going lol

IC: Corton Brask, in dire straights among the CIS fleet

*Corton saw the situation becoming bleaker by the second, but he was not about to give this fight up, not by a long shot. He broke into the oncoming droid fighters, taking hundreds of hits but still charging.

He was ready to hit the eject button when bursts of crimson streaked to the right and left of him, vaporizing even more droid fighters.

Though they had taken hits too, the two X-Wings and the E-Wing were still flying and tearing into Droids. Once again, the CIS fighteres scattered.*

"Gee, thanks guys, I had it covered..."

*Joker never bothered with humor on air*

"Lead, we need to get to a carrier, our ships have taken too many hits"

*Corton took a look around at his interceptors. Indeed, only Jokers XJ7 X-Wing was in reasonable fighting condition. He checked where the heavies were, and made the decision*

"Stay with the bombers Joker. The rest of us will limp back to carrier. Thats an order."

*After confirmation of his orders, the two E-Wings and the Recon-X headed off towards the nearest Republic ship.
    Joker in his X-Wing swung wide and burned space, meeting up with the four remaining operational ships from the 1st Composite. The B-Wing K-Wing Y-Wing and A-Wing had not gotten away unscathed but were still good, and with this small formation they charged again, staying low and close to CIS capitol ships, nullifying their flak.

When they got to the CIS Droid-Ship, all ships focused their torpedos on the central orb, where the transmission and command sections were.
    22 torpedos streaked towards the droid controlling ship, but they never hung around to see the results, turning around and flying right back to the carrier...

On board the Gurthang where the first three ships from 1st Composite had landed, Corton got out of his fighter and purposefully strode towards the ranking officer in the bay. Bodily spinning him around, he picked him up by his collar and slammed him against the bulkhead*

"Wheres in the HEll is the incompetent bobble-headed Gumfish that calls himself a Captain that was in charge of the fighter squadrons! WHERE?! I need to speak with him now!"

*Despite what the Coruscant-born Lieutenant may have been thinking, the intense focused look on Cortons face plus the fact that he seemed to be holding him up bodily without much effort made him think twice, or at least it should have*

Tag: Captain Rex or Drov Tahn

9. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Rex walked into the vast hangar that was on the Gurthang. He heard the man yelling at the hangar head. He walked up. "That idiot of a captain is right here." Rex said. "Now, I tried to warn you. But we couldn't send anymore fighters out. Our forces are spread thin in this siege. Now, what did you want to tell me?" Rex said, smilling from under his mask.

10. PTMurphy84

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: Brask, in the hangar bay of the Gurthang

*That was the last straw. It was bad enough that the idiot Drov Tahn had split forces in a panic earlier, bad enough that they had flown into the maw of the enemy and come out the other side albeit damaged, and bad enough that through it all despite finding and painting a high-value target, a droid ship.
    However, this jerk-arse's smug attitude was too much. Too many good pilots had lost their lives because of attitudes like this, and Brask was damned if he was going to let more die because of it. Turning his attention to Rex, he let go of the hanger officer and started advancing towards Rex*

"Yeah, there's something I want to tell you. Or rather, theres something you need to hear and understand."

*He got right in his face, backing him up slightly, then stuck a finger right underneath Rex's chin then said the next words through clenched teeth, boring holes in his eyes with his own Chiss-inherited red irises*

"That excuse of "Spread too Thin" does not cut it anymore, you Banthas rear. You and that Drov Tahn idiot need to get your heads and rears collectively wired and working well, otherwise you're gonna get more pilots killed pointlessly. Its because of jerk-arse commanders just like you that the 1st Composite exists, something that shouldn't have happened.
    I'm not expecting every single ship to come charging into our zone when we call, its unrealistic and insulting, we can handle most things. However, we identified and called a Droid Controller ship, which a high-value target last time I checked.
    The fact that you blew us off and left us out to dry makes me wonder which has more tactical sense, a spice addict or you.

Pilots have a risky enough job as it is. Don't make it suicidal, period."

*he turned on his heel and walked away from Rex*

"Oh and ground me if you want, but something tells me you're gonna need your hands on every single crew you've got."

Tag:
    All

11. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

Darth Serat couldn't help but smile as he sensed a growing tension in between some of the Republic forces. Even if he failed, perhaps they would simply continue their endless civil strifes, and destroy themselves. Still, the Dark Lord of the Sith did not make a habit of relying entirely on others.

He almost chuckled. And yet, here he was, holed up in the stronghold while his commanders fought. Perhaps it was time to begin the implementation of the "final card".

At least, phase 1.

He reached out with the Force, trying to find the Jedi with the most internal strife, the one most likely to turn... And there he was. Young Jacen Solo, still a young man, strong, cunning. An excellent candidate for a second apprentice. Or a tool, if nothing else.

However, it seemed he was coordinating his efforts with Skywalker. This would not do.

[i]Skywalker, this is Darth Serat. I await you in the East Wing. If you wish to face me, come alone, and do not inform your companion.[/i]

[i]Solo, this is Darth Serat. I await you in the West Wing. If you wish to face me, come alone and prove your worth.[/i] Solo would take a bit more persuasion to come alone, so perhaps a little manipulation was in order. [i]You can handle me alone, and prove yourself to your Uncle. You are powerful, and I would be no match for your might.[/i]

Standing in the West Wing of the fortress, the Sith Lord cackled malevolently.

[b]TAG:[/b] Luke, Jacen, Any

12. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Rex smilled from under his helmet. He like this man. "Well, i'm sorry to inform you that Commander Tahn was shot down and is now fighting oon ground. We are doing the best we can with our forces. It's just that, well. They seem to be spread thin. If you like we could let you use our newly developed craft?" Rex stated.

Luke jumped up from behind Jacen and cut a droid in half. "I'm to old for this." Luke told Jacen as he deflected another blaster bolt. When suddenly he felt a call through the force. "Serat!!!" Luke muttered, when suddenly Jacen jumped away. "Jacen!!!! Don't it's a trap!!!" Luke yelled after his nephew. Jacen knew his Uncle meant well, but he could handle himself. Suddenly Nyle ran up to Luke. "Sir, we have destroyed all the droids in the perimeter and have started the fortress siege." Nyle announced. "Good." Luke said, before praying. [i]"May the Force be with us!!"[/i]

Jacen lept to the West Wing. "Serat, you asked if you could challenge me? Well here I am!!" Jacen yelled before activating his lightsaber.

13. PTMurphy84

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: Brask, Gurthang hangar bay

*Despite his typical starfighter-jockey bluster, Brask was a man of many mindsets and mentalities. As a starfighter pilot, his duty was to rain down as much destruction and chaos on enemies as humanly possible no matter what the situation or how bad the orders were. It also entailed jumping at the first chance to fly any hot new ship that might be available.

As a squadron commander, he felt that his ob

ligation was to his rag-tag band of crews, human and droid alike, and to keep them tactically viable, effective, and above all safe, despite any bad orders or overtures of any commanding officer.

As a former Jedi, he still held the core values of that order, despite his past experiences.

Above all, he was a comissioned officer of the New Republic Navy, and was duty-bound to undertake any action which would end any conflict with the enemy quickly.

All of these came to a head. Corton wanted to punch Captain Rex in that stupid mask of his, but despite the fact that the Republic fleets were beating back the CIS fleets handily, the fight was still on, and that was the bigger problem.
    Curiosity and duty somewhat won out, so he wrangled with Rex.*

"Let me see this ship first. Once my droid Vee-Twelve and I give it a shakedown ill decide if I want to fly it or not. If I do, I have other conditions as well, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Show me where it is."

*While he was giving Rex that ultimatum a black-domed R7 Astromech droid came up next to Brask, grunting a small electric complaint. Brask gave it a look but didn't say a word*

Tag:
    NPC Rex

OOC: Did you clear my second character sheets for me to post by the way Eisahn?

14. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Rex like this man, he rally like him. He had spunk. "Alright, i'll show you the starfighter, but let's get this staright. I'm just a captain who's just commandeing while his general is away. You know, Luke Skywalker. And if you'd like, I'll come with you. Now, lets get started." Rex lead the leader to 10 knewly developed X-Wings and ARC 280's. "Three of these are newly devloped X-Wing starfighters, with about 100 Proton Tropedos, 50 hombs, and the artillery that could almost match an AT-AT. The rest have been fitted to match your squadron. Know this though. Their lower shileds can go down very low." Rex stated.

15. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

From the dark, black room emerged the hooded figure of Darth Serat, Dark Lord of the Sith.

"Welcome, young Solo. I assume, then, that you received my challenge." He waved his hand out in front of him. "If I may ask, what do you think of my fortress? I find it a bit cramped, to be honest. No matter."

"I have a proposition for you, one with two distinct options: You may either join me as my apprentice, or you may die. Please consider both options."

He brought his lightsaber to his hand, not activating it. "I would hate to harm someone of your vast potential."

[b]TAG:[/b] Jacen Solo

16. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    NPC:Jacen Solo

Jacen looked at Serat in mock surprise. But he considered it. "Power, strength, ability to rule. Hmm, and maybe then Uncle Luke will realise that i'm good enough to be on the council. Yes. I'll do it." Jacen thought to himself, before walking towards Serat and bowed on one knee. "I'll join you, my lord." Jacen said as he deactivated his lightsaber.

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Drov Tahn

Drov had just turned a corner insdie the southern entrance of the fortress, having blasted a massive breach in it with the help of his fighter squadrons. Suddenly a vast chill came over him like a tsunami. 'No.' he thought, his eyes growing wide, his hand clenched over his chest in pain. "Luke, I sense a massive disturbance in the Force." he commed to his fellow master. "I fear that your headstrong nephew has just made a terrible mistake." he added in a rushed tone. "I fear that Serat has done to him, what Sidious did to your father." he added, tears beginning to fall down his cheeks. "We must act quickly if we wish to stop Serat, and unfortunatly if what I sense is true, then you nephew as well, before he destroys what he worked to create." he continued.

He then gathered his energy and ran full tilt, clone troops and Republic soldiers behind him to the throne room of the fortress. He stopped his forces just shy of the entrance and had them bring out the ysalamiri they had brought from Myrkr, to both dampen his presense, and to weaken Serat's senses. He then motioned for what sharpshooters he had to take flanking positions around the chamber, it's shadows producing enough of a cover for them to sneek in undetected. He then signaled for his heavy artillery to take positions near the entrance to give cover fire for the light infantry. He proceeded to walk calmly into the room.

"Serat." he hissed as he entered waht little light permeated the slit-like windows near the top of the building. "You have struck the final chord it would seem." he said venom in his voice as he looked over to Jacen. He now stood like his grandfather before him, at a Sith Lord's side, like a mere puppet being manipulated by his selfish desires.

"Jacen, your father, even your grandfather a Sith though he was, would be ashamed of you." he said narrowing his eyes as he looked at the young Solo child. "You wanted esteem, you wanted a seat on the Council?" he asked crossing his arms. "You must know hnw, that your wishes will never come true, not now that you have taken this new path." he added as he ignited his two blades. "It is most unfortunate, but by the order of the New Republic, in the name of the Jedi Order, and by the will of the Force, it is my solemn duty to stop you. Here and now." he said. He then turned to his troops.

"Let loose the ysalamiri, I don't want these two using the Force to give them the advantage." he said to those concealed in the shadows. Almost instantly hundreds of yellowish reptiles scurried into the room, severing all within from their connection to the Force. He then turned back to Serat. "That's right, no Force Storms, no lightning, no healing or enhanced speed. You are now no more that a common soldier. Use your lightsaber if you wish, but I have trained for over a millenium, and my skills with a blade far surpass any others in this room. I also have a legion of commandos prepared to open fire should any of you commense an attack. Surrender, and justice will take it's course on both of you." he said pointing on blade at Serat, then at Jacen.

TAG: Jacen, Serat

18. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Jacen looked at Jedi Master Drov Tahn. "My Uncle, my Grandfather. Who cares what they think. As long as i'm all powerful. He turned to Serat. "My lord. let me take care of this." Jacen said and with a snap of his finger, Assasin Droids and Destroyer Droids rolled and walked into the room, outnumbering the Commandos. Jacen runs up to the ysalamiri and cuts and destroys some of them before ordering the Droidekas to shot and kill the rest. Feeling the force flow through him once more, Jacen pointed his blade to Drov. "Master Drov, you dissapoint me. I thought you were a man of value. Weakening opponents so that you can defeat them easily. Ha, I wanna see you take me on like this." Jacen said, embrassing the Dark Side within him fully. Several Clone Commandos, having enough about the force, ran up to him to use the blasters at full power. Jacen moved so fast that their helmetscouldn't even register it. Jacen sliced a Commando in the leg then forced pushed him onto a nearby wall, before stabbing another from behind who was hoping to sneak attack him, then throwing his lightsaber at the commando who he pushed against the wall. He pulled it back using the force, his eyes now a deadly yellow.

Luke and Nyle were at the gates of the fortress, after destroying the walled defences, were about to blow through the gates. Luke turned to Nyle. "Commander, how are you doing?" Luke asked. "Fine sir, but i'm going to have to use my 'surprise' soon. I've been dying to use it." Nyle said. When suddenly the AT-TE fired and broke through the gate. With smoke covering their entry, troopers poured into the breach. Suddenly there was laser fire. "Looks like it won't be so easy sir." Nyle said excitingly, pulling out his blaster pistols.

19. PTMurphy84

Aug 12, 2008
    IC: Brask, Guthrang Hangar

*Brask and Vee-Twelve looked around the ugly X-Wing. Even though he was an E-Wing pilot, he had flown X-Wings before and had admired not only the legacy the type had built but the ease with which pilots could fly them.

This thing, with its ungainly bulges, over-laden S-Foils, and overall fat dimensions was not something a fighter-jock would be caught dead piloting, hell not even a self-respecting bomber pilot would want to fly this thing. Still, duty is duty...

Then something funny happened when he touched the side of the modified X-Wing. Images of the squadron being destroyed in these ships, of suffering, of the 1st Composite becoming a thing of the past. No matter how much he tried to outrun or forgo being a Jedi, some things never went away or failed to assert themselves. However, some of these things had proven valuable and life-savers, and Brask learned to listen to them.
    He also felt the stirrings of Jacen, Tahn, and Serat on the planets surface, and knew that he had to get back into the fight

Nodding to Vee-Twelve, he backed away slowly like he was considering the ship, then turned to Captain Rex*

"Eh, sorry buddy. These things are so ugly they make me year to kiss an Ithorian, no offense or anything. Just tell the techies to step on it and get our ships up to snuff for fighting, we'll go back out again."

*Brask turned on his heel and began purposefully striding back to the hangar bay, intending to give the techs a bit of direction for his sake, and to find a quiet corner where he could give himself a crash-course in lightsaber combat all over again*

"I can't believe im saying this either, but since you're the default CO, we'll take any re-assignment given to us. However...

*he stopped suddenly and jabbed a finger into Rex's chest, not blinking*

"...leave my squadron out to dry like you did last time one more time, and if by some miracle any of us survive, you can count on finding yourself on the wrong side of an airlock without any witnesses as to exactly what happened.
    Now, pardon me, but until we're armed and ready, the 1st Composite has a rush job on repairing their fighters. Once the bay says the ships are fixed, give us our new marching orders and we'll arm up appropriately."

*Brask didn't wait for a reply, just continued on into the bay, running an inner monologue with himself going over what he had just learned and what happened.*

Damn it! Skywalker!? Wasn't he supposed to have retired from military duty?! Granted the CIS re-surgence probably pulled plenty of people out of retirement, but to end up in the same fraxing place as that dogmatic close-minded... Forget it, remember your duties Chilly. You and him will have much to argue about later, but the fight is important, and the mistakes of Skywalker when it comes to you are personal. Never cross the two.
    Besides, after that little danger flicker around that X-Wing Ugly, every force-sensitive paying attention probably knows another Jedi is lurking around somewhere, so get ready.

*After giving the techs some assistance in re-calibrating the Ion Cannon and with his helmet-targeting interface, he found a wide enough corner of the landing bay, pulled out his lightsaber, and began to go over the forms he developed, once again feeling the Force flow through him as he went through the movements.

The shorter blade and single-grip fighting style, coupled with the multi-directional attacks and parries, brought questioning glances as to what this kind of form from was from the bay techies, but they never slowed down, doing the amazing thing that fighter-bay techs could do: Observe what was going on around them in the chaotic environment but still focus and get their jobs done in seemingly superhuman time*

Tag: All

20. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Luke cut down several droids in one sweep with his lightsaber when he had an idea that in space, there was a disturbance in the force. He pulled out his commlink and jumped ontop of a wall, overlooking the battle inside the courtyard. "1st Composite Squad. If you have trouble with what my good Captain has said, don't take it out on him. These are hard times and i'm sorry for what ever happened to you and your squad. I'm coming up, Lowie, your in command of this siege until i'm back." Luke ordered/said. Soon a heavy transport arrived and took him to the Gurthang. He walked out the ship. "Now, Corton Brask. Do you have something to tell me, because hurry, i'm needed down there." Luke asked.

21. PTMurphy84

Aug 12, 2008
    OOC: Uh, is it just me or does that seem wholly out of Character for Luke? Besides I set it up so that if both Brask and Luke survive, they can discuss it later...

22. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC:Yeah, but the battle is still going on and Luke has about maybe 30 minutes on his time list. He can hear your complaints. And besides, were SUPPOSED to lose. So it's now or never.

23. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Jacen looked at Jedi Master Drov Tahn. "My Uncle, my Grandfather. Who cares what they think. As long as i'm all powerful. He turned to Serat. "My lord. let me take care of this." Jacen said and with a snap of his finger, Assasin Droids and Destroyer Droids rolled and walked into the room, outnumbering the Commandos. Jacen runs up to the ysalamiri and cuts and destroys some of them before ordering the Droidekas to shot and kill the rest. Feeling the force flow through him once more, Jacen pointed his blade to Drov. "Master Drov, you dissapoint me. I thought you were a man of value. Weakening opponents so that you can defeat them easily. Ha, I wanna see you take me on like this." Jacen said, embrassing the Dark Side within him fully. Several Clone Commandos, having enough about the force, ran up to him to use the blasters at full power. Jacen moved so fast that their helmetscouldn't even register it. Jacen sliced a Commando in the leg then forced pushed him onto a nearby wall, before stabbing another from behind who was hoping to sneak attack him, then throwing his lightsaber at the commando who he pushed against the wall. He pulled it back using the force, his eyes now a deadly yellow.

OOC: This post is full of some major issues. One, Drovs forces have the corridors around the chamber covered, so a droid force coming in isn't likely. Second, even if you had killed a few ysalamiri you wouldn't have been able to gain back your Force powers, there are simply too many. Third my sharpshooters have you pegged, and since you can't use the Force to sense them, or increase your reflexes to bloc them accuartely enough, you wouldn't have been able to even begin an attack. Fourth you seem to forget that earlier I reset the command controls of the enemydroid forces to obey only myself and Luke, so the idea of you calling them to help you is even less likely. Finally in order to have attacked any of my troops as quickly as you make it appear you would have needed the Force to do so, so yeah I see some serious issues with that post.

24. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC:Yes, yes, yes. But come on, I mean, you've destroyed almost everything he's gotten out. I mean, don't go easy, but don't make it impossible. And if I remember correctly, you said you had control of the droid armies on KAMINO and COURSCANT. So, let's just get satrted with the game.

25. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC:Sorry for double posting, but i'm sorry about all that's happened, and I know i'm going a bit off charachter. But Luke is still a bit new to me. But, chanbill5390, you know you could always just counter. And all of yal. Don't give up on me. Please. Yal have practically been friends to me. So please, one last try!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.